Known for An Indian chain restaurant serving traditional Chinese food. Very tasty food, nice location. Rated 3.0/5. more. Cuisines: Chinese, Thai, Beverages. In one word just HORRIBLE. China menu and prices. Beer is also served here. Cost ₹1,200 for two people (approx.) Good Chinese Restaurant, all the Chinese dishes are available, good ambience, live music by a singer is there. Hours: 12noon – 10:30pm (Mon-Sun) Featured in: Family Friendly. Best Noodles in Chandigarh, India: Find 2,027 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of the best Noodles and search by price, location, and more. The place looks decent with sober, classic interiors and is suitable for a family or regular lunch. Home Chandigarh Panchkula Yo! All trademarks are properties of their respective owners. Exclusive of applicable taxes and charges, if any China Sector 9 Chandigarh. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. China Chandigarh on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Yo! Foods are not too much spoicy and the price is also reasonable.. Had been to this place as wanted to eat good Chinese food this place is ok have good variety and tasty too as well, When you want to eat Chinese that everyone will like, choose Yo China. The sealing of the container wasn’t done properly and all the gravy came out on to the rest of the food. Taste has gone down a little. Restaurants in Panchkula, Panchkula Restaurants. Yo! Located in Sector 9, Chandigarh. You can have family parties also in this place. Get quick answers from Yo! I remember Yo China doing really good dimsums when it was a fairly new brand. Best Chinese restaurant in the city beautiful. China | Home delivery | Order online | Sector 9 Panchkula Chandigarh. Sector 9, Panchkula. This is a restaurant which serves reasonably good quality Chinese food. its really very tasty the service is quick. By continuing past this page, you agree to our Terms of Service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content Policies. Yummy food reasonably priced attentive service with a smile and good ambience. Fast Food, Chinese. It's not authentic Chinese but it's Indianised and hence more of them like it. Yo China is a thai style Chinese restaurant in the sector 9 market. The prices are also reasonable. China, Chandigarh: See 47 unbiased reviews of Yo! Yo! 4 & 5 Near Hsbc Bank, Chandigarh 160009 India. Yo! If you want to have Chinese food go to Yo China, a perfect place for Chinese food in Chandigarh. The food arrived quickly and was spread out so we could enjoy it. Get details on Yo! I had ordered veg sweet corn soup and vegetable dimsums. 2008-2020 © Zomato™ Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. Definitely the go to place for Indian Chinese. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? The sweet corn soup was decent however the the skin of the momos was hard and chewy. Secondly when i complained for food quality the staff said thankyou in a rude way. Also get its Menu, Address, Map, Phone No. Won’t suggest to anyone. Highly recommended. China. I have been visiting this place since childhood and is one of my favourite in the tricity. I prefer Mainland China for Chinese food but when I'd like to eat something affordable and 'masaledaar' Chinese,...I choose Yo ChinaMore, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. seating arrangement for large groups as well. China, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #63 of 1,525 restaurants in Chandigarh. Chandigarh Use my current location Yo China is the place to go if you are craving Indianized Chinese food in a place with good ambience. China Menu. Restaurants in Panchkula, Panchkula Restaurants, Sector 9 restaurants, Best Sector 9 restaurants, Panchkula restaurants, Casual Dining in Chandigarh, Casual Dining near me, Casual Dining in Panchkula, Casual Dining in Sector 9, in Chandigarh, near me, in Panchkula, in Sector 9, Yo! Nice noodles, Manchurian, dim sums, spring rolls, smoothies etc. Firstly they served cool or may be stale noodles. Very good food and reasonably priced. Cost ₹1,200 for two people (approx. Yo! China staff and past visitors. 3.9 -- MINS ₹ 550 for two. The filling was tasty though. Also, the prices are negotiable and sitting arrangement is good. and Timing My food has not reached till now but I want to give a big shout out for manoj sharma from sector 9 Panchkula who agreed to deliver to me in an area out of their network just because I requested for my mom's bdaySuch people make me feel that hospitality is still alive and it's not only about the money. China, Sector 9, East Chandigarh and get 20% Cashback on your bill along with various deals & offers when you book a table through Dineout. Serves Chinese. If you are looking for Chinese restaurant in the city beautiful you need not go anywhere. Contact details, menus, reviews for Yo! Serves Chinese. Yo! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. China Sector 9 Menu - View the Menu for Yo! China. China restaurants in Chandigarh ... Sector 9 D, Near Sector 9, Chandigarh. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? ... “Yo China, Sector - 9, Chandigarh” ... “Visit to Yo China… Ample...seating arrangement for large groups as well.More. Good for outings with family and friends. Cost for two: ₹1,200. ) Exclusive of applicable taxes and charges, if any Restaurant Locator. one can get good meals there. Waiting staff attentive and welcoming. Food is mouth watering . Known for An Indian chain restaurant serving traditional Chinese food. In these times attention to hygiene and safety is utmost..to be given food with bad packing is very very sad...on complaint the Restaurent did not respond to zomato and simply asked to write an unsatisfied review.. China. 3.9. Hotels near The Rock Garden of Chandigarh, Hotels near Government Museum and Art Gallery, Italian Restaurants with Delivery in Chandigarh, Late Night Asian Restaurants in Chandigarh, Late Night Indian Restaurants in Chandigarh, Restaurants for Group Dining in Chandigarh, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Chandigarh. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.