Winslow is the Chef, his son Edgar is the manager, and Winslow’s wife run the front of house. Little awkward at first but our waitress was attentive and the food outstanding. We will be back!More, We made reservations for dinner during our family vacation. This one rates a second visit for sure! 866edgarj, Owner at Winslow's Hideaway, responded to this review, Club Wyndham Resort at Fairfield Sapphire Valley, Hampton Inn & Suites Cashiers-Sapphire Valley. Both perfect. Both were over the top good. Treat everyone with respect. He declared that his favorite dish foe the week. Get quick answers from Winslow's Hideaway staff and past visitors. Clearly they are connected. We’ve been to some nice places, so that’s saying quite a bit! Yes they are operating at 50% and yes they move a little slow but trust me.....its worth the wait!! But it was wonderful. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Melted in my mouth. on the table with our American flag. The Winslow’s trout was really bad and this was their specialty. Located behind the Wells Fargo Bank. You'll love it! We had a long time customer show up early, and he was upset with having to sit on a smaller table...More, Don't waste your money. we were a party of 4 where everyone ordered something different and everyone was blown away by the quality of ingredients and preparation. Please check with the restaurant directly. The French onion was AH-MAY-ZING. You'll love it!More, Awful service because we were gay. . My husband had the trout, loved it. Delicious!More, Difficult to find, hidden away (I guess reflected in the name). Got seated in a room next door to restaurant. Great service! We...all left extremely happy.More, Got seated in a room next to the main restaurant and it is terrible. The fried lobster tail was the bomb. It has excellent cocktails and a small but sufficient wine list. We strive on preparing only the freshest catch. It's not quality product...and they cover it up with too much seasoning.More, This was my first visit, so the review is based on a sample of one It's a quaint little hidden gem with tables that are limited. Featuring the finest Steaks and Seafood, with classic preparations such as The Pontchartrain, and Steak Au Poivre. I had the trout Winslow, as I had heard it was excellent. Does this restaurant offer table service? Are you sure you want to delete this question? But don’t. My Lamb Chops were the best I have ever had. Both were over the top good. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? more. We topped it off w dessert, key lime and a carrot cake. Perfectly prepared trout, with fresh crab, and a light white sauce. I would make a reservation summer or winter. Shelly, my server, took great care of me. And both Winslow and Edgar stopped by for a nice chat. Service was...excellent, food was the best we found in Cashiers. This place is a lot of hype, but no follow through. First, their menu does not “stink”. Yes they are operating at 50% and yes they move a little slow but trust me.....its worth the wait!! I had the Crabmeat...Owens. Winslow's Hideaway, Cashiers: See 137 unbiased reviews of Winslow's Hideaway, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #7 of 25 restaurants in Cashiers. My husband had the trout, loved it. Delmonico charred perfectly and very flavorful . Upload menu. Please put your menu, prices and pictures on line. While dining in December, the waiter indicated they become busy starting in mid January and it continues through the summer. We divided and conquered the menu so we managed to get almost a little bit of everything. I ordered their best dishes (stone crab, outlaw rib eye etc) all I can say is my 15 year old daughter knows how to cook better. Nothing good, eating in your car is better. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. You will not be disappointed eating there. We tried the stone crabs claws (yummy), and I had the trout and my hubby had the ribeye steak cooked to perfection. Winslow's Hideaway menu. Service was very friendly and helpful.More, We were one of the first to be seated and we were seated in the winery next door. Steak was cooked to perfection, so tender and flavorful! Together, they own and run the place. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Both perfect. We divided and conquered the menu so we managed to get almost a little bit of everything. If you are craving a nice piece of fish, Winslow's Hideaway is the place to be! Winslows hit it out of the park. I dont think they have posted a menu with prices, but who gives a darn when you know you just had a great meal and service. little skeptical. Yummy creamed spinach. We are from Maryland and never get crab out of our state since Maryland crab and Old Bay are a serious duo for Marylanders. I will most certainly be backMore, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I would like to go there , but I want to see what I can get FIRST ! Being from south Louisiana, we know great seafood so I was a...little skeptical. Thanks. The Ceasar salad was excellent. Melted in my mouth. Our American cuisine features a variety delicious seafood plates for any palate. I dont think they have posted a menu with prices, but who gives a darn when you know you just had a great meal... You do need a reservation. Add to wishlist Add to compare #2 of 31 restaurants in Cashiers . The fried lobster tail was the bomb. It was all DELISH!! Shelly, my server, took great care of me. Seafood in Cashiers, NC. I had the trout Winslow, as I had heard it was excellent. Perfectly prepared trout, with fresh crab, and a light white sauce. Get a bottle of wine, sit back and relax. Delivery & Pickup Options - 29 reviews of Winslow's Hideaway "Had dinner there last evening! Service was very friendly and helpful. However, I gave it a shot and was NOT disappointed. It's a quaint little hidden gem with tables that are limited. It was a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. Our American cuisine features a variety delicious seafood plates for any palate. I had the fish special which was basically red snapper prepared like the trout in their trademark dish trout Winslow. We’re proud to run the finest cajun restaurant in Cashiers, NC! And it was. Is get it again. All dollars spend the same - frankly gay Americans have more disposable income than any other groupMore, Hey sir, Belive me It's worth It. Need reservations though. I was a little disappointed they were out of both Prime Rib and the Mac-n-cheese but the rest of the menu did not disappoint. We are from Maryland and never get crab out of our state since Maryland crab and Old Bay are a serious duo for Marylanders.