After many days thou shalt be mustered for service, in the latter years thou shalt come against the land that is brought back from the sword, that is gathered out of many peoples, against the mountains of Israel, which have been a continual waste; but it is brought forth out of the peoples, and they dwell safely all of them. {S} 10 Thus saith the Almighty: It shall come to pass in that day, that things shall come into thy mind, and thou shalt devise an evil device; 11 and thou shalt say: I will go up against the land of unwalled villages; I will come upon them that are at quiet, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates; 12 to take the spoil and to take the prey; to turn thy hand against the waste places that are now inhabited, and against the people that are gathered out of the nations, that have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the middle of the earth. Rabbi Shimon Bar Yochai, Rabbi Israel the Baal Shemtov and others! Ben Zygier didn't commit suicide! No illness! It is darkness, and not light. There is nothing to be afraid of. The third Temple will descend from Heaven to its designated location in Jerusalem. Follow Moses way and all other Israeli heroes: Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Eliyahu the prophet, Moses, Yehuda H'macabi, Rabbi Akiva. This year, people are going to get great gifts. Half of the people in Israel know him, but they don't recognize him as the Moshiach. “I cannot just say things without meaning them. Moshiach is coming now 2020 will gather against Israel, their armies will go to Gog and Magog battle over Jerusalem. "1525" Size 12 Volt DC Motor - In Stock - £16.50. 19 For in My jealousy and in the fire of My wrath have I spoken: Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel; 20 so that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field and all creeping things that creep upon the ground, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at My presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground. Share; A+; A-Hadas Parush/Flash90 . All houses and buildings will be destroyed, as Almighty warns by prophet Haggai: If you don't built a house for Almighty (the Temple), then you too will not have houses, nor properties, nor money! 23 Thus will I magnify Myself, and sanctify Myself, and I will make Myself known in the eyes of many nations; and they shall know that I am the Almighty. Without Jews, the world would not be exist! 24 And I the Almighty will be their El Adonai Shadai, and. said already three hundreds years ago, that when Moshiach will come, the rabbis will oppose him: the Sitra-Achra will live among them! 14 The great day of the Almighty is near, it is near and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the Almighty, wherein the mighty man crieth bitterly. Stupid people in USA prepare shelters for Judgment Day…. The only goal of the Palestinian murderers is: will return to Israel, as it was always part of Israel! But they will not survive, unless they will fulfill the demands mentioned above! {א} בִּשְׁנַת שְׁתַּיִם לְדָרְיָוֶשׁ הַמֶּלֶךְ בַּחֹדֶשׁ הַשִּׁשִּׁי בְּיוֹם אֶחָד לַחֹדֶשׁ הָיָה דְבַר יְהוָה בְּיַד חַגַּי הַנָּבִיא אֶל זְרֻבָּבֶל בֶּן שְׁאַלְתִּיאֵל פַּחַת יְהוּדָה וְאֶל יְהוֹשֻׁעַ בֶּן יְהוֹצָדָק הַכֹּהֵן הַגָּדוֹל לֵאמֹר: {ב} כֹּה אָמַר יְהוָה צְבָאוֹת לֵאמֹר הָעָם הַזֶּה אָמְרוּ לֹא עֶת בֹּא עֶת בֵּית יְהוָה לְהִבָּנוֹת: {ג} וַיְהִי דְּבַר יְהוָה בְּיַד חַגַּי הַנָּבִיא לֵאמֹר: {ד} הַעֵת לָכֶם אַתֶּם לָשֶׁבֶת בְּבָתֵּיכֶם סְפוּנִים וְהַבַּיִת הַזֶּה חָרֵב: {ה} וְעַתָּה כֹּה אָמַר יְהוָה צְבָאוֹת שִׂימוּ לְבַבְכֶם עַל דַּרְכֵיכֶם: {ו} זְרַעְתֶּם הַרְבֵּה וְהָבֵא מְעָט אָכוֹל וְאֵין לְשָׂבְעָה שָׁתוֹ וְאֵין לְשָׁכְרָה לָבוֹשׁ וְאֵין לְחֹם לוֹ וְהַמִּשְׂתַּכֵּר מִשְׂתַּכֵּר אֶל צְרוֹר נָקוּב: {ז} כֹּה אָמַר יְהוָה צְבָאוֹת שִׂימוּ לְבַבְכֶם עַל דַּרְכֵיכֶם: {ח} עֲלוּ הָהָר וַהֲבֵאתֶם עֵץ וּבְנוּ הַבָּיִת וְאֶרְצֶה בּוֹ וְאֶכָּבְדָה אָמַר יְהוָה: {ט} פָּנֹה אֶל הַרְבֵּה וְהִנֵּה לִמְעָט וַהֲבֵאתֶם הַבַּיִת וְנָפַחְתִּי בוֹ יַעַן מֶה נְאֻם יְהוָה צְבָאוֹת יַעַן בֵּיתִי אֲשֶׁר הוּא חָרֵב וְאַתֶּם רָצִים אִישׁ לְבֵיתוֹ: {י} עַל כֵּן עֲלֵיכֶם כָּלְאוּ שָׁמַיִם מִטָּל וְהָאָרֶץ כָּלְאָה יְבוּלָהּ: {יא} וָאֶקְרָא חֹרֶב עַל הָאָרֶץ וְעַל הֶהָרִים וְעַל הַדָּגָן וְעַל הַתִּירוֹשׁ וְעַל הַיִּצְהָר וְעַל אֲשֶׁר תּוֹצִיא הָאֲדָמָה וְעַל הָאָדָם וְעַל הַבְּהֵמָה וְעַל כָּל יְגִיעַ כַּפָּיִם : 1 In the second year of Darius the king, in the sixth month, in the first day of the month, came the word of the Almighty by Haggai the prophet unto Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, governor of Judah, and to Joshua the son of Jehozadak, the high priest, saying: 2 'Thus speaketh the Almighty of hosts, saying: This people say: The time is not come, the time that the Almighty'S house should be built.