Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. You can edit your question or post anyway. Features a coated glitter cover, zipper, and interior line design liner. Colours are vibrant and the quality is nice. Phone: +1 (909) 627-5532 Please try again. Reviewed in Australia on 11 December 2018. ... , Prima, Prima Marketing, Prima Watercolor Confections, watercolor, watercolor confections. These artist grade, high quality and highly pigmented watercolor pans are sized perfectly for artists on the go. Other coupon codes will not stack together with these discounts. The tin has two fold-out mixing areas. These professional-grade paints provide bright, intense, smooth and long-lasting colors that will work beautifully for any art or mixed-media project. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Fax: +1 (909) 627-4322, Office Hours: With excellent points, and color carrying capacity, these brushes are perfect for use with Prima Watercolor Confections, and watercolor Pencils. Watercolor confections are sized perfectly for artist on the go. The professional grade paints provide bright, intense, smooth and long lasting colors that work beautifully for any art or mixed media project. Please try again. The pans are really small however the colours a very pigmented. Store your brushes, watercolor pencils, pens and so much more in this glitzy and compact storage holder! Prima's Artist Quality Watercolor Brushes are made using an 80% Kolinsky Sable hair, and 20% Synthetic blend, in rust-proof metal, with beautifully painted wood handles. Prima Marketing Tropical Watercolor Confections. Takes away the hassle of mixing. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. Water confections are artist-grade, high-quality and highly pigmented watercolor pans. Thumb ring underneath is useful. Sized perfectly for artists on the go, these professional grade paints provide bright, intense, smooth and long lasting colors that will work beautifully on any art or mixed media project. These professional- grade paints provide bright, intense, smooth and long lasting colors that will work beautiful for any art or mixed media project. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Prima's Artist Quality Watercolor Brushes are made using an 80% Kolinsky Sable hair, and 20% Synthetic blend, in rust-proof metal, with beautifully painted wood handles. Watercolor Confections are sized perfectly for artists on the go. Bought this as a first palette based on the price point and the colours. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 July 2019. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Use them on flowers, coloring books, resin and more. They are vibrant, great quality and inspiring. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. MON-FRI: 8:30AM - 5:30PM PST Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. I am an artist but I am not a person who buys expensive items because that's what good artists do. Ships from and sold by What America Buys.. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Prima Marketing Watercolor Confections 12 Pan Watercolor Set - Tropicals - NEW at the best online prices at … Watercolor confections are sized perfectly for artists on the go. I really love this little pallet of paints. Prima Marketing 590253 Watercolour Confections Pans, Multi-Colour, Prima Marketing 584252 Watercolor Confections: The Classics, Prima Marketing Prima Confections Watercolor Pans 12/Pkg-Vintage Pastel, Prima Marketing Prima Confections Watercolor Pans 12/Pkg-Terrain, Original, Prima Marketing 655350631857 Watercolor Confections: Complexion, 12 Count, Paul Rubens Artist Watercolor Paints-Glitter Solid Colors-Pink Portable Metal Case with Palette-24 Color Set, Prima Marketing Prima Confections Watercolor Pans 1-Decadent Pies, 7.39x12.59x2.59 cm, Prima Marketing Watercolor Confections: Shimmering Lights. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. I tried out the little swatch paper and the colours are true to reviews I’d seen online previously. There was a problem completing your request. I was really nervous about buying paints from the internet rather than a physical store but these colours were worth the gamble. Watercolor Confections are artist-grade, high quality, and highly pigmented watercolor pans. Prima Marketing-Watercolor Confections Watercolor Pans: The Tropicals. I cant find them on Amazon and I only found a few on the actual prima website. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 October 2018. Unable to add item to Wish List. SAT-SUN: CLOSED, Customer Service: customerservice@primamarketinginc.com. Tropicals This was the first set that I bought in the series and I like it for sketching out of doors in the summer months when you don't want to use your best paints - use cheaper ones and fill up your sketchbook! Black Friday Sale - Deals you don't want to miss. I picked up a windsor and newton grey to add to this palette and much prefer the quality of the prima. The tin is very workable. These artist grade, high quality and highly pigmented watercolor pans are sized perfectly for artists on the go. Price: $21.47 & FREE Shipping: Water confections are artist-grade, high-quality and highly pigmented watercolor pans. Create gorgeous watercolor projects with the Tropicals Watercolor Confections by Prima. I fixed the tin but unfortunately it's still dented and I don't know how to fix that. They give bright, smooth, long-lasting color for any project. These individual pans are great for refilling your existing confection sets or for using individually. 4.8 out of 5 stars 909 ratings. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 July 2019. Lovely little set of paints. Watercolor Confections are artist-grade, high quality, and highly pigmented watercolor pans. Prima Marketing-Watercolor Confections Watercolor Pans: The Tropicals. Prima is also home to a variety of other brands that encompass a wide variety of arts and decor. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Fantastic exactly what I wanted, thank you. With excellent points, and color carrying capacity, these brushes are perfect for use with Prima Watercolor Confections, and watercolor Pencils. Perfect for holding and storing your tools safely. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Otherwise very happy! Prima Marketing-Watercolor Confections Watercolor Pans: The Tropicals. Prima's Artist Quality Watercolor Brushes are made using an 80% Kolinsky Sable hair, and 20% Synthetic blend, in rust-proof metal, with beautifully painted wood handles. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 June 2018. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 April 2018, Deep vibrant colours and good coverage - seem very good quality. Watercolor confections are artist-grade, high quality, and highly pigmented watercolor pans. We manufacture handmade specialty flowers for the scrapbooking and crafts industries. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Be the first to review “Watercolor Confections®- Tropicals”, Art Alchemy – Impasto Paint (Heavy Body Acrylic Paint), Art Alchemy – Opal Magic & Antique Brilliance Wax, Art Basics – Heavy Gesso White, Black, Clear, Art Extravagance – Crackle Paste, Texture Paste, Art Extravagance – Rust Paste, Stone Effect Paste, Patina Effect Paste, Art Extravagance – Sculpture Medium, Clear, Art Extravagance – Sculpture Medium, Neutral Beige, Art Ingredients – Art Stones, Mini Art Stone, Mega Art Stones, 3D Powder Fine. Build your own custom pans too! There are 12 colors and one metal palette tin in the package. The professional grade paints provide bright, intense, smooth and long lasting colors that work beautifully for any art or mixed media project. The professional grade paints provide bright intense smooth and long lasting colors that work beautifully for any art or mixed media project. Prima Marketing Tropical Watercolor Confections Visit the Prima Marketing Store. Please try your search again later. Water-Activated metallic accent pans, perfect for adding detailed metallic accents to all of your craft projects. Prima has created magic since the founding of our company. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. The package arrived EARLY and in PERFECT condition. The paints are so pretty and really nice quality, I'm very happy with this except for the fact that the tin came broken and dented from transit.