With minimal prep, the sauce is ready before the pasta is finished … In a larger saute pan, add the margarine and melt. With minimal prep, the sauce is ready before the pasta is finished cooking! The base for the vegan alfredo sauce starts with creating a roux, which is achieved with olive oil, garlic, and either arrowroot powder or all-purpose flour (if not … I made this vegan roasted red pepper alfredo without any dairy, oil, or animal products. If you like this recipe or if you make it, be sure to share the link on Facebook, Pin on Pinterest, or post on Instagram. Add the vegan parmesan and sauteed onions and remove from heat. Steam the bell pepper in microwave or veggie steamer for a few minutes until soft then put under the broiler for 20 minutes until it's slightly charred (flipping halfway through). Follow me on Facebook and Instagram for more recipes, health tips, and more! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. When the cauliflower and cashews are soft, add them into a high speed blender like a Vitamix with 1 cup of the cooking liquid. Slice bell pepper into inch-wide strips, and arrange them, skin side down, on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Puree until smooth. Drain and very finely mince the roasted red peppers. You can even make a big batch of the sauce and keep it in the fridge to add to pasta, or veggies throughout the week. This post is sponsored by Vivian’s Live Again . Creamy, velvety, savory, and subtly sweet, it makes the perfect flavor companion to vegan parmesan and fresh herbs in this 10-ingredient vegan … If you want more recipes and meal ideas make sure you’re following me on my Instagram @CodeGreenWellness. Your email address will not be published. Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo posted in entree , pasta , quick & easy , vegetarian // 177 Comments » An incredibly creamy, rich alfredo sauce made with roasted red peppers and crumbled goat cheese, and it takes just 20 min to make from start to finish! One of the best parts about this pasta dish is that you can reheat it for leftovers. Bring two pots of water to a boil. Cool this mixture if adding to a food processor, or you could use an immersion blender if you have one. Cool slightly, peel skin off, and place in a container with the water, vinegar, cashews, and oats. Clean ingredient vegan roasted red pepper alfredo is going to be your new favorite addition to your weekly dinner menu. easy vegan pasta, plant-based alfredo, vegan alfredo, vegan roasted red pepper alfredo, wfpb alfredo, WFPB dinner idea, wfpb meal ideas. Hi! Add in the nutritional yeast, garlic, salt, and roasted pepper. Add to the creamer mixture and continue to simmer. Your email address will not be published. Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer. If you want to lose weight, feel amazing, lower cholesterol, improve digestion and prevent chronic illness, center your diet around the plant kingdom! What’s nice here is that the almond milk (or creamer) is very low in calories. This gives them a rich, sweet depth of flavor. https://healthygirlkitchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/DSC_2421.jpeg, https://healthygirlkitchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Healthy-Girl-Kitchen-Logo_1@4x-1030x288.png. Comment below what your favorite pasta sauce is or if you have recipe suggestions that you’d want me to make! In addition, if you’re not in the mood for pasta or want a lighter meal, simply just make the sauce and have it as a soup. I love food blogging and sharing recipes with all of you. This roasted red pepper Alfredo pasta sauce is kicked up a notch with savory cheese! Soooo good! Roast in the oven for 20 minutes, or until skin blisters and chars. Clean ingredient vegan roasted red pepper alfredo is going to be your new favorite addition to your weekly dinner menu. I don’t have cauliflower, can I replace it with something else? This error message is only visible to WordPress admins. Secret tip: This vegan roasted red pepper alfredo also doubles as an AMAZING soup! Also, tag me @CodeGreenWellness! All rights reserved. Roasted Red Pepper Pasta | Creamy Vegan Alfredo … Required fields are marked *. Cook slowly so they caramelize. or Almond Milk if you can't find the creamer, Roasted Potatoes with Lemon, Rosemary & Thyme {Vegan} ». Yes, please! The healthy Alfredo sauce is super creamy, flavorful, and delicious. Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo, gluten-free and dairy-free, is an easy weeknight meal that the entire family can enjoy. Preheat oven to 500 °F. Creamy, cheesy, comforting vegan roasted red pepper alfredo is an easy plant-based dinner you need to try. We want to reduce and slightly thicken the sauce. Season again with salt and pepper. Just the name alone says it all…cheesy roasted red pepper Alfredo sauce! The recipe is vegan (meat-free, dairy-free), quick, and easy to make with only a few simple ingredients! Cheesy Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo pasta is not your mama’s Alfredo. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper. I’m in the process of eating plant based and I’m so excited to have found this recipe. This post was sponsored by Explore Cuisine. My name is Danielle Keith and I’m a health coach and food blogger. In one pot add the cauliflower and cashews. They should be soft and golden. You can store this alfredo in the fridge for 3-4 days. It’s just as yummy the next day. Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo…OMG! Oil-free, gluten-free, WFPB and easy to make! The healthy Alfredo sauce is super creamy, flavorful, and delicious. I made this for my boyfriend for his lunch today and he gobbled it up. Making the world a healthier place through my plant-based recipes is so rewarding. I garnished the pasta with red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Add the almond milk creamer and salt. Strain the pasta when it's done. Blend sauce on high until completely smooth.