This Vegan Garlic Alfredo Pasta is such a creamy and cheesy weeknight dinner! HOW TO MAKE VEGAN FETTUCCINE ALFREDO STEP 1 - Boil 2 small potatoes and cashews about 8-10 minutes until softened. It's a healthier alternative and tastes incredibly good. Made with creamy cashew butter and avocado oil, this plant-based pasta sauce is Paleo and Keto Certified. Ragu Cheesy Sauce 16oz Jar Jar 10. Worry not; with this fantastic product from Daiya, you will get a perfect vegan Alfredo style sauce. Newman's Own Alfredo Sauce - 15 oz Jar 9. A few years ago when I went vegan (Note: I remained a hard core vegan for over 5 months…at which point I added in fish and eggs) one of the most unimaginable tasks was giving up creamy sauces. This vegan alfredo sauce is incredibly rich and creamy. Only 9 ingredients needed! This Vegan Fettuccine Alfredo is rich, creamy & buttery. While it is difficult for ready to eat sauces to contain purely organic ingredients, that is not the case with sauce mixes. It’s a cashew-based, dairy-free alfredo sauce with a deliciously savory, cheesy-like flavor. Victoria Vegan Alfredo Sauce Arugula Pesto -- 18 oz Jar 8. Whether you’re vegan or not, you’re gonna l The Best Vegan Alfredo Sauce It's not easy being a vegan, especially if you have to search far and wide for the perfect Alfredo sauce to go with your vegan dishes. It's a simple, yet luxurious dish, that can be yours in 30 minutes or less. Our vegan alfredo sauce delivers decadent taste without dairy, gluten, soy or canola oil. A ridiculously creamy and luscious sauce that is loaded with garlic and silkiness. It's absolutely decadent, made with a cashew cream sauce, and the sauce is made easily in your blender! Alfredo sauce you find at the store may come in a “ready to eat” variety or in the form of a sauce mix that you use to prepare the sauce yourself, more on this later. This dairy free alfredo sauce are what all vegan dreams are made of. This vegan pasta Alfredo is so delicious and creamy.