God bless you all. Christmas Eve Prayer for December 24. God wants us to trust in our gifts. God wants us to stop asking Him “who am I” and turn it around and declare “who I am” in Him, by standing up in faith and walking in our calling. “Now, therefore, behold, the cry of the children of Israel is come unto me: and I have also seen the oppression wherewith the Egyptians oppress them. Aramaic Bible in Plain English Hope in Lord Jehovah from your whole heart and do not trust upon the wisdom of your soul. We as Christians should not be bothered about how the path is going to be, whether it is rough or smooth, the most important thing to do is to depend on God. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. Trust in the Lord with all your heart – Prayer for October 28. Lord, help me not to lean on my own understanding of this path of success I’m taking but in everything I do acknowledge you so that you can direct my steps and straighten my path. Just as God told Moses not to worry and that He would surely be with him, God wants us to know the same thing. “Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.” (Proverbs 3:5-6) We as Christians should not be bothered about how the path is going to be, whether it is rough or smooth, the … Trusting in the Lord is what we shouldn’t find hard to do. Trusting in the Lord is so important, but sometimes so difficult. Your will, not our will be done. According to the passage, another condition given for God to make our paths straight is to submit ourselves to him. He tells us that we are “more than conquerors” in Romans 8:37. Father God, we thank you that you know who we are and what we are, even when we do not. God has done so much for people who trusted in him and it is recorded in the scriptures. God wants us to go from “WHO AM I” TO “I AM”. God tells us in His word Jeremiah 29:11, “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”. Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and shun evil. So trust the Lord at all times. Help us Lord to trust you more, and not question you when you give us an assignment. God wants us to trust Him as David did when we face our Goliaths, with faith knowing that God has our back, knowing that He would not send us on a mission to fail. Amen. He knows what He has invested in each of us and He wants us to put them on display, not for our glory, but for His glory. Proverbs 3:5-6 NKJV . This prayer of Trust in our Lord is all the more comforting and powerful in that it goes straight to His Sacred Heart, asking us in effect to turn all our worries over to Him! Let’s us submit ourselves to God today and all that seems impossible would be made possible. Also read: SUBMIT TO GOD’S WILL Prayer for October 27, TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART Prayer for October 28, THANKSGIVING DINNER PRAYER Thanksgiving Day 2020, PRAYER FOR PENTECOST SUNDAY. Prayer to the Holy Spirit, LENT PRAYERS DURING 40 DAYS: faithful praying, fasting, almsgiving, PRAYER FOR MARRIAGE RECONCILIATION Staying together, IF GOD IS ALL AROUND US, why do Christians go to…, ALL ARE MADE IN THE IMAGE OF GOD Prayer for March 31, EXAMPLE OF PRAYER: Prayer for Mercy and Favour of God, I CAN DO EVERYTHING Through Christ who gives me Strength Prayer, SEEKING GOD’S HELP TO KEEP DEPRESSIVE THOUGHTS AWAY, WISDOM COMES FROM GOD Prayer for November 25, GIVING TO GOD OUT OF LOVE Prayer for September 9, MIRACLE IN THE MANGER. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge him, And he will make your paths straight." Help us Lord to trust you more, and not question you when you give us an assignment. One awesome thing about God straightening our path is that he himself will guide us from going astray which could be evil. Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not to your own understanding. Trust the Lord at all Times – Prayer for April 1. God wants to help us get to where we are going in life, whether it is having a good job, building a good career – having a healthy and godly family – this path is not always easy as we get to meet things that will give us a hard time. In Jesus name we pray, Amen. Trust in the Lord with All Your Heart Prayer for Today Father God, we thank you that you know who we are and what we are, even when we do not. We not only begin to question our hearing, but we may begin to also question God’s judgment. To quote Joel Osteen “I am who God says I am!” Trust in the Lord with all your heart! Also read: ALL ARE MADE IN THE IMAGE OF GOD Prayer for March 31, TRUST THE LORD AT ALL TIMES Prayer for April 1, THANKSGIVING DINNER PRAYER Thanksgiving Day 2020, PRAYER FOR PENTECOST SUNDAY. And Moses said unto God, who am I, that I should go unto Pharaoh, and that I should bring forth the children of Israel out of Egypt?” (Exodus 3:9-11), Like Moses, we feel not only unworthy but also ill-equipped for such a task. Prayer to the Holy Spirit, LENT PRAYERS DURING 40 DAYS: faithful praying, fasting, almsgiving, PRAYER FOR MARRIAGE RECONCILIATION Staying together, IF GOD IS ALL AROUND US, why do Christians go to…, SUBMIT TO GOD’S WILL Prayer for October 27, STAYING TRUE TO GOD Prayer for October 29, SEEKING GOD’S HELP TO KEEP DEPRESSIVE THOUGHTS AWAY, WISDOM COMES FROM GOD Prayer for November 25, BE SENSITIVE TO THE HOLY SPIRIT Prayer for August 17, WE ARE GOD’S CHOSEN PEOPLE Prayer for August 6. Praise the Lord everybody! Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths. Sometimes God will assign us a task that we think is above our “pay grade,” our gifts and abilities. “Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.” (Proverbs 3:5-6). You love the Lord and you are thankful for every single blessing He has chosen to bestow upon you. The enemy seizes the moment and starts to plant the seeds of fear and doubt.