I really liked this nacho cheese. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. Mrs. Renfro's Nacho Cheese Sauce, 16 oz 3.4 out of 5 stars 188. Stir. Opens external website. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. Free Shipping on Eligible Items Repeat until desired temperature is reached. Send me an email when my question is answered. With chopped jalapenos and bell peppers, this sauce has a medium heat. Tostitos’ Salsa con Queso has a Medium spice level but this version is a little milder. It also has a delightfully creamy texture. TOSTITOS ® Salsa Con Queso Delicious, crowd pleasing and convenient — it can’t get much better than Frito-Lay chips and dips! It is not an expiration date, it is a "Best By Date". 4.5 out of 5 stars with 41 reviews. 14 offers from $11.75. Stir. Ingredients: Water, Skim Milk, Monterey Jack Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Vegetable Oil (Corn, Sunflower and/or Canola Oil), Modified Corn Starch, Diced Tomatoes In Tomato Juice, Jalapeno Peppers, Chile Peppers, Red Bell Peppers, Maltodextrin (Made From Corn), and 2% or Less of the Following: Salt, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Natural Flavors (Including Natural Cheddar Flavor), Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Monosodium Glutamate, DATEM, Sodium Phosphate, Spice, and Artificial Color (Yellow 5, Yellow 6). It is always the same luscious flavor. There is probably nothing wrong with it, but it might have lost a little of its flavor. Dip your favorite tortilla or corn chips in it for a tasty snack. It is a suggestion by the manufacturer, that the flavor is best by that date. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-87404e39-c8e6-4674-999a-188c55ec0bb2, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-6eb89a3c-007-1760bf966ea1dd, Generated: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 23:11:02 GMT, Electrode, Comp-737a5c40-4b72-422d-bd8b-65791b0a2157, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-6f6c0a6db56bc4f3b05e999d7ba2f2f20982ac05, CID-9166fc96-007-1760c0b2a6ef9f, Generated: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 23:30:27 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Tostitos Salsa Con Queso has some bite, is velvety smooth, and refuses to ever congeal. A great cheese dip for you and everyone to enjoy. Repeat until desired temperature is reached. Share it with family or friends during a party or while watching a game on TV. Manufacturers, Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: All Fresh Packaged Salads, Dressings and Dips. If you are questioning either, toss it. We aim to show you accurate product information. Electrode, Comp-5a70da05-0e42-49fa-ae1a-0ff1be7a5aee, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-4afcdf79-007-1760bfec6007c7, Generated: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 23:16:55 GMT, Pace Salsa, Restaurant Style, Original Recipe, Medium Salsa, Perfect for Taco Night, 16 oz. Use Tostitos Salsa Con Queso as a condiment for tacos, nachos and much more. Yes, it needs to go in the fridge after its open. This item should not be used past the expiration date. We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. We appreciate the shout-out, Tam. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. Dip your favorite tortilla or corn chips in it for a tasty snack. Once it is opened, it needs to be refrigerated. This salsa … It is always the same luscious flavor. From the youngest to the oldest, it is a family favorite. Medium. Heating Instructions:Transfer contents of jar to a microwavable container. I told him that we don’t eat stuff like that in our house. Related Products. We appreciate the shout-out, Tam. Repeat until desired temperature is reached. We strive to create the perfect snacks and appreciation the shout-out! Tostitos Salsa Con Queso- 23 oz. This salsa contains less than 5mg of cholesterol and no trans fat. $3.79. TOSTITOS Tortilla Chips come in a … Heating Instructions:Transfer contents of jar to a microwavable container. This salsa … This has always been a family favorites! To the person who said expiration date.....please so your research, especially if you're going to call yourself "Community Answers". We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. TOSTITOS Salsa Con Queso Medium - 15 Oz. Use Tostitos Salsa Con Queso as a condiment for tacos, nachos and much more. This has always been a family favorites! Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Tostitos Medium Salsa Con Queso: Tostitos salsa con queso is ideal for dipping, heated and poured over nachos over your favorite casserole. There is a lot of information on the internet about determining when food is spoiled. Stir. Its not hot but has incredible flavor and goes well as a dip or a topping on chips or hot dogs or chicken strips. In stock at San Leandro, 15555 Hesperian Blvd. Repeat until desired temperature is reached. Fire up your taste buds with Tostitos (Medium Salsa Con Queso). Most Popular. If you are still not sure, call the manufacturer. It is made with a blend of real cheese, tomatoes and peppers for a truly satisfying taste. This item should not be used past the expiration date. If you are still not sure, call the manufacturer. Water, Skim Milk, Monterey Jack Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Vegetable Oil (Corn, Sunflower and/or Canola Oil), Modified Corn Starch, Diced Tomatoes In Tomato Juice, Jalapeno Peppers, Chile Peppers, Red Bell Peppers, Maltodextrin (Made From Corn), and 2% or Less of the Following: Salt, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Natural Flavors (Including Natural Cheddar Flavor), Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Monosodium Glutamate, DATEM, Sodium Phosphate, Spice, and Artificial Color (Yellow 5, Yellow 6). To determine if Yes, I scolded my 12-year-old when he brought it home from the grocery store. Manufacturers, Use caution to avoid burns. It also has a delightfully creamy texture. We love this dip! Details. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. It never disappoints. Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery After its opened it needs to be refrigerated, Yes, after opening (it tells you that on the label). Package Quantity: 1. I ate it warm on some tortilla chips and I could barely stop myself. There is probably nothing wrong with it, but it might have lost a little of its flavor. We aim to show you accurate product information. Took over a month to arrive and came with the lid half open and spilled! Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Opens in a new window. I always put mine in the fridge because I like to eat it cold but you can always dip it out and heat in the microwave. Dip your favorite tortilla or corn chips in it for a tasty snack. Have a great day! Not cool enough for a party though an a little too artificial to be on a prepped meal. Buy Tostitos Salsa Con Queso Medium (15 oz) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. the food is still good, you smell it and taste it if the smell is good. We love this dip! Electrode, Comp-2eef2c58-acae-4a28-b242-88c56b7b0f58, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-428f1e48-008-1760bfbdfb3642, Generated: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 23:13:44 GMT, Pace Salsa, Restaurant Style, Original Recipe, Medium Salsa, Perfect for Taco Night, 16 oz. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Q&A (1) Highlights. I really liked this nacho cheese. A great cheese dip for you and everyone to enjoy. Tostitos® Medium Salsa Con Queso is perfect for pairing with your favorite Tostitos tortilla chip. It never disappoints. To determine if Get full nutrition facts for other Tostitos products and all your other favorite brands. Yes, it needs to go in the fridge after its open. With chopped jalapenos and bell peppers, this sauce has a medium heat. Ingredients: WATER, SKIM MILK, MONTEREY JACK CHEESE (MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES), VEGETABLE OIL (CORN, SUNFLOWER AND/OR CANOLA OIL), MODIFIED CORN STARCH, DICED TOMATOES IN TOMATO JUICE, JALAPENO PEPPERS, CHILE PEPPERS, RED BELL PEPPERS, MALTODEXTRIN (MADE FROM CORN), AND 2% OR LESS OF THE FOLLOWING: SALT, CHEDDAR CHEESE (MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES), NATURAL FLAVORS (INCLUDING NATURAL CHEDDAR FLAVOR), SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE, MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE, DATEM, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, SPICE, AND ARTIFICIAL COLOR (YELLOW 5, YELLOW 6).