See the recipe card below for full instructions on how to make ham and cheese roll ups. Its worth a try. Here at The Cookie Rookie you will find trusted and easy recipes for every occasion. With just a few ingredients and a few minutes, you’ll have something super tasty ready to go. Ham and cheese tortilla roll-ups recipe. Join our community of over 1.5+ million on social media! Please read my disclosure policy. taco size or bureito size. Roll a pickle up in the the tortilla. Chill the slices if … Less ranch, more cream cheese.?? Ham roll ups are easy to make, and even easier with the help of  my favorite products! Made this for our family gathering yesterday (12.23.19) and it didn’t last at all. The Cookie Rookie is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to amazon.com and affiliated sites at no cost to you. Ham and Cheese Roll Ups are the ultimate party appetizer for any holiday get together. I’m making them for Thanksgiving brunch. Learn how to make these tasty Tortilla Roll ups with ham right now! Is that not correct? Roll up tortillas jelly-roll style. This recipe is a keeper forever! This Ham and Cheese Roll Up Recipe with Ranch is the perfect easy and delicious flavor combination that your family will request again and again. It’s an Underwood Deviled Ham recipe that has a touch of sweetness with the honey mustard dipping sauce. You can find both products at Walmart, which makes things just another step in the easy direction. It was overly salty. Pinwheels are the perfect bite-sized appetizer: you can make them ahead, they are easy to transport, look kind of cool, and taste great. Get My Copy. Top each tortilla with lettuce. 3 ounce or 8 ounce? I’m always happy when I see a platter of pickle roll-ups or tortilla pinwheels at parties. Basically, just bring these ham roll ups for any occasion! In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, ranch mix, and shredded cheese. can you make these up one day and refrigerate then cut and serve not the next day but the day after? You better make a double batch of these pinwheels! Ham and Cheese pinwheels are an absolute must make for any and every party. If you use ham that is sliced too thin, the flavor will get lost in the cream cheese and tortilla. Don’t forget to show me a pic of what you made! You can definitely try, they may get soggy though so best fresh-made! The roll-ups cut up are bite-size so it really depends on your personal preference and how much you eat! These ham and cheese roll ups are one of my favorite party appetizers to make, and one of the reasons why is because you can make them the day before. These are so crave-worthy and fun! Beat cream cheese, avocado, and salad dressing mix in a small bowl; stir in onions and bell peppers. These Tortilla Roll Ups with ham are loaded with ham, cheese, ranch, cream cheese, and green onions. Roll each tortilla tight to make sure the cream cheese binds the tortilla together. I tend to just wrap a plate of these in cling wrap, but you can also place them in an airtight container. I typically prepare these, cover them, and refrigerate the night before I want to serve them so they’re ready to go. I was gonna double but that seems like a lot?!! Next time I’ll have to double or maybe triple the recipe, lol. Pickle roll ups with ham are perfect for lunchboxes, too. This post may contain affiliate links. Instructions In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, ranch mix, and shredded cheese. Subscribe to have posts delivered straight to your inbox!! Am I not understanding this recipe. ), Bulletproof Coffee Recipe (How to Make Bullet Coffee), Best Margarita Recipe (Margarita Pitcher Recipe), Chocolate Chip Cannoli Dip with Wonton Chips. I’ve made these for a church pot luck. The Press’n Seal makes sure the prep surface is super easy to clean up while the Ranch Seasoning Mix makes sure the recipe is utterly full of flavor without slaving away. Any kind of clear cling wrap will work! Sprinkle each tortilla with ham, and onion. See the recipe card below for full details on How to Make Ham and Cheese Roll Ups. Ham Roll Ups are a must for Christmas appetizers or game day snacking. It’s one things I love to bring to any and every gathering. Ham and Cheese Roll ups are an easy appetizer to bring to any party. Baked Mozzarella Sticks with Ham & Cheese, Easy Crock Pot Ribs Recipe (BEST Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs), Stovetop Burgers – How to Cook Burgers on the Stove, Baked Chicken Wings Recipe (BEST Seasoning! Can I make these pinwheels ahead of time? Last step! These tortilla roll ups are loaded with ham, cheese, ranch, cream cheese, and green onions. Place in the fridge for 1-2 hours until fully chilled. Tip #1: You’re going to want to use thicker cut ham. Thank you JeanAnn. Easy Recipes anyone can make, that everyone will love! Hi, I’m Becky Hardin. Ham Roll Ups are a must for Christmas appetizers or game day snacking. What size packages of cream cheese? Place, ... avocado dip. Spread 1/5 of the cream cheese mixture onto each tortilla in a 1/4 inch layer. You better make a double batch! There was an error submitting your subscription. Christmas Sugar Cookies (Best Sugar Cookie Recipe), Festive Snow Punch (Non Alcoholic Holiday Punch Recipe), Tap here to download my FREE Recipe eBook. Let’s not tell them that ham and cheese tortilla roll-ups are made with the exact same ingredients as a ham and cheese sandwich, with the bread just swapped out for a tortilla. For the perfect ham and cheese pinwheels, spread a light layer of cream cheese on each tortilla. Then top with chicken or ham slice. Hi Maggi! What size package of ranch dressing ??? They still taste good though! Remove the plastic wrap, using a serrated knife slice the roll into about 1-inch pieces or to desired size). Can I make them and freeze them for 2 weeks? These Deviled Ham Salad Tortilla Roll Ups are full of flavor and always go quickly when I’m hosting a party. Enjoy! Tortilla roll ups are a simple go-to appetizer recipe. Be sure to upload an image below & tag. It’s a big perk that they’re made from start to finish in under 20 minutes. Sprinkle each tortilla with ham, and onion. They’ll keep in the fridge for a couple of days, but keep in mind they do tend to get soggy after a day or 2. Whether it’s a holiday party, Super Bowl or game day gathering, or any simple get together, these are the party food you need. You’ll definitely want a larger tortilla so I would avoid using taco size unless that’s all you have!