Please leave them below. So, if I’m in that situation and being called out, I can’t help myself but change my opinion. So as a teenager during that time, I would have sat in front of the television from 6.45 pm and waited for the programme to start. Speaking, Vocabulary Bên cạnh phân tích thêm các đề thi IELTS Writing thật đã được ra thi, và có học sinh của IELTS TUTOR tham dự , IELTS TUTOR tổng hợp Từ vựng topic Borrowing or lending IELTS SPEAKING PART 1 Get ideas from this post and achieve a … Now that you have plenty of great ideas on how to answer questions about discussion, make sure to develop your confidence and practice so you can surely ace your exam. – being interested or engaging, Compliment [verb as used in the answer] – politely praise for something, (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); when you watched this program; what the TV program was about; and explain why this TV program made such a strong impression on you. I was actually inspired by this program and started learning deeply about the people who made the world a place where we no longer need to live in the darkness and do not have to compete with the wild animals to collect our food. When you have good ideas, you will surely be able to provide answers to the topic questions, discussion. IELTS. I liked many TV programs and watched them regularly during that time. The guy very calmly answered that “he was not sleeping with his money any more, rather the money was sleeping with him!” Needless to say, that was the moment when I simply burst out in laughter! Be Natural! Every time I start talking with my friends, they become so involved and I really like it. Similar Cue Card topics that you should be able to answer as well: Copyright © 2013 - 2020 IELTS Mentor. And that’s all for the IELTS Speaking Part 1 Discussion recent topic! The questions in this part include familiar topics such as home, family, work, studies and interests. You can make some notes to help you if you wish.]. Every time I start talking with my friends, they become so involved and I really like it. But, after the marriage, the guy still kept sleeping with his money. Did you find this helpful? Learn more about our Cookie Policy & Privacy Policy. My favourite television program is an old series which was produced during the '80s in America. Then the examiner will move on to a personal topic with 4 questions related to it. I realised that working hard to bring something important for others can be more meaningful than our personal achievements like wealth and fame. Definitely not! Nowadays, I do not watch TV much, but when I was a student, I used to watch television a lot. It also made me realize the fact once again that even though sometimes “money” is what helps us “buy” love, it pushes us away too. RECENT IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic about Jokes and Comedies, SITUATION WHEN YOU DIDN’T HAVE ENOUGH TIME, SUBJECT USED TO DISLIKE NOW HAVE INTEREST, A CONVERSATION TOPIC THAT YOU WERE NOT INTERESED IN, SOMEONE OR SOMETHING THAT MADE A LOT OF NOISE, A TIME YOU TOOK A RISK THAT MAY HAVE GONE WRONG, AN ARTICLE ON HEALTH YOU READ IN MAGAZINES OR THE INTERNET, SKILL THAT TOOK A LONG TIME LEARNING /PRACTICAL SKILL, – ; – ❤️, [ – ; – ] RECENT IELTS SPEAKING TOPICS & QUESTIONS, [ – ; – ] RECENT IELTS SPEAKING CUE CARDS & QUESTIONS, https://www.ieltsdragon.com/ielts-speaking-jokes-and-comedies/recent-ielts-part-1-sample-answers/, discussion ielts speaking part 1 questions and answers, IELTS SPEAKING PART 1 INSECTS [ANSWERS] | ieltsdragon, IELTS A CROWDED PLACE YOU WENT TO [ANSWERS], 10 Basic Investing Questions You Should Ask to Yourself - Pinay Teenvestor. Describe a TV program which has made a strong impression on you. Bên cạnh phân tích thêm các đề thi IELTS Writing thật đã được ra thi, và có học sinh của IELTS … I believed I learned some positive things from this series. Of course! I keep things tidy by putting them at their exact place. The wife saw it and angrily reminded about his “promise”. comedy, romantic etc. – being firm to not change one’s attitude, Every now and then [phrase] – from time to time, Get in the way of [idiom] – to prevent someone from doing something or prevent something from happening, Can’t help oneself [idiom] – to be unable to control one’s actions. IELTS Speaking Part 2: IELTS Cue Card/ Candidate Task Card. Conversationalist [noun] – a person who is fond of engaging in a conversation, Involved [adj.] How do you keep things tidy? Do you have any questions or comments? RCTI was the local television station in Indonesia that broadcasted the programme. As you know there are some people who easily get triggered if you don’t agree with their political ideology. For me, changing one’s opinion every now and then shows weakness, being unconfident, and at the same time lack of credibility. (Answer 2) So for me to avoid disagreement that may lead to a heated argument, I always keep mum about my political views or I usually divert the topic when I feel like the conversation becomes political. I watched every episode and enjoyed them thoroughly. I love listening to other people because I can learn a lot of things which can really help me develop myself better. Eventually, everyone watches some sorts of TV programs become those programs enhance our knowledge and entertain us. These stories were presented in a fascinating way and each episode was made painstakingly. Help ieltsDragon. Get ideas from this post and achieve a …