Ah, the links broke. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. :3. Estas Tonné. Here are the most popular versions Chords, Guitar Pro. No copyright infringement intended, all rights belong to their respective owners. I’ll add it on to my tab, re-upload the PDF, GP, and Power Tab files and credit you in the article for it. Otras versiones. Things are rough right now and this tab was bumped down on my prioty list. ( Log Out /  Posted on May 31, 2015, in Featured content, Music- and tagged Estas tonne, Golden Dragon, guitar, Music-, sheet music, tab, The song of the golden dragon. No copyright infringement was intended by making this tab, I just wanted to learn and help people out. Thank you very much for pointing people towards my tab much appreciated! Téléchargez le PDF, imprimez-le et aidez-vous de nos outils interactifs pour jouer la chanson. Backing track . Bookmark the permalink. It still isn’t done yet but it is coming along. ( Log Out /  makes it much easier than always going all the way up and down between frets 0 to 12. you can have my attemp at the tab covering beginning until the first rhythm part of the landshut video, just give me a mailadress. Hello followers! Someone else finally made a proper tutorial and TAB and video on how to play, so go follow the below video to download his TABs. 3,265 views, added to favorites 93 times. Partition et tablature Guitare de grande qualité pour Song of the Golden Dragon de Estas Tonné. Please reupload the guitar pro version. Grab your guitar, ukulele or piano and jam along in no time. 1. It's based off the live street version (not super great quality) I don't have time to finish it so I'm hoping someone will take it tweak it and finish it. One accurate version. Author Max Lannerbach [pro] 387. . The Song Of The Golden Dragon guitar pro tab by Estas Tonne. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal You guys kept asking me to make a new version, so here you go. I spent hours listening to the song of the golden dragon (by Estas tonne) over and over again and I have finally updated the tab for you guys. I finally got around to finishing the Tab. I did not copy Estas Tonne’s version directly, I listened by ear and tried my best to mimic him, but a lot of it was mixed with my own arrangement since the song is never played the same. If you would like to keep this website up with new content. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal Much appreciation to Estas Tonne for creating such an amazing song, hands down it is probably one of my favorite songs ever made. Thanks!! [Bb Ab G C A Bbm Am D Gm B Abm Bm Eb Ebm Db Dbm Gb E Em] Chords for Song Of The Golden Dragon Tutorial with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Thank you! The song of the golden dragon (Estas Tonne) guitar tab February 1, 2017 by admin 0 comments Một tác phẩm đậm chất flamenco, The song of the golden dragon của tác giả Estas Tonne sáng tác và trình bày đã gây sốt trên mạng và thu hút hơn 28 triệu lượt xem trên youtube. : Am, Em, C, B7. TAB VIEWS for the song of the golden dragon intro guitar pro: 7101 To to be able to download PDF tabs, rate, comment & submit guitar tabs, bass tabs, keyboard tab, lyrics and drum tab files you must LOGIN TO TABCRAWLER Online Guitar Tabs & Guitar Pro, Bass Tab, Drum Tabs Archive MEMBERS ONLY AREA. The Song Of The Golden Dragon Cover Tab by Estas Tonne with free online tab player. Tonebridge. Learn how to play your favorite songs with Ultimate Guitar huge database. The Song Of The Golden Dragon by Estas Tonne. Anu kind of view- How To Play Guitar: For Beginner Guitarist, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), ← Smith & Wesson CKTACBSD Tactical Pocket Knife Review, Four Signs for when to Change Your Guitar Strings →, Song Of The Golden Dragon TAB WIP (Work in Progress) Version 1 - ANU Kind Of View, How to Remove a Stuck Q-tip Cotton Swab from Your Ear, How to tune your guitar to play “Name” by the Goo Goo Dolls, Directly Cheap Huntington 38” Classical Beginner Guitar Review, How To Assemble The Hyper Havoc FS Men's Mountain Bike. Did you find this helpful? The Song of the Golden Dragon Tab Someone else finally made a proper tutorial and TAB and video on how to play, so go follow the below video to download his TABs. Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com It was a lot of hard work but it is now officially done. best wishes, Since I’m so busy with other projects right now and not working on this as much as I used to, I shall accept your help. One accurate version. Song of the Golden Dragon . 2. 7 Comments. 100%. I will get around to it eventually and will try my best to finish it. ( Log Out /  If you guys want to share this and use it, go ahead and do so- but could you link back to my website as the source please? The Song Of The Golden Dragon by Estas Tonne. estas spends lots of time having his index finger on high e string 7th, middle finger on b string 8th and ring finger on g string 9th frets and improvising from this, especially going for the 10th fret on b string over and over again. 9 Comments. Thanks for letting me know. Guitar, guitar pro, bass, drum tabs and chords with online tab player. For those that want to watch me derp around on the guitar, you can watch my “Learning to play” series of videos here: I will upload more in the future after I memorize the first half of the page. View official tab. Here are the most popular versions Chords, Guitar Pro. Download the PDF, print it and use our learning tools to master it. ( Log Out /  Download original Guitar Pro tab. Bookmark the permalink. Leaving it in the comments is the fastest and easiest way for me to see it. I won’t take these articles down since they show up in the search engines, so it is easier to leave them up and direct to the below video to help other people learn how to play. I’m still trying to fix it on my own but there are some parts that I can’t hear and I can’t figure out the chord fingering for it. ( Log Out /  Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com I know I haven’t posted an update yet but I will get back to it soon. Hope this helps you guys out! I held off so long because I was told that Estas Tonne was making an official Tab and he didn’t want people spreading incomplete Tabs around, but that was close to six months ago so…. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. If you download the Guitar Pro version I added small notes for which chords to play as well as a few other notes to assist you in learning the song. If you like my work please Subscribe and follow me, I will be posting more tabs and an updated version of the Song of the golden Dragon tab in the future. Instruments: lead guitar. I won’t take these articles down since they show up in the search engines, so it is easier to leave them up and direct to the below video to help other people learn how to play. Send the tab using the form in the “about me page” at the top and email it to me. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. , I haven’t updated this in awhile, I have been busy with other projects. The tab has some flaws and pacing issues, so use it more as a guide to help you on your way and not so much as a literal sheet music, most of it is supposed to be ad libbed and improvised anyways. I decided to completely rewrite the tab because the version I had sounded nothing like Estas Tonne’s version and there are no other versions on the internet. Link is at the bottom of the article. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Share it, give this to your friends, post it around, but all I ask is that you link back to this article as the source and credit all those named in the article when sharing this Tab. 36,337 views, added to favorites 1,556 times. If I use any parts from your tab I’ll credit you for the assistance. I fixed it for you. It helps more than you know. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. I won’t take these articles down since they show up in the search engines, so it is easier to leave them up and direct to the below video to help other people learn how to play.