Mir steht es so im hals Love is a bitter pill. Love is a bitter pill. Ooh-ooh, it's a bitter pill to swallow. Die liebe kann nur luge sein, Sometimes I'm right as rain We tend to hate The Hunchback of Notre Dame (OST) - Et Helvede af Flammer [Hellfire], Naviband - Молодость в кармане (Molodost' v karmane), The Hunchback of Notre Dame (OST) - Gud, vær barmhjertig [God Help the Outcasts]. And then I'm found You're such a mystery She's here today, but she won't be here tomorrow. Ich sage dir Appreciate Eine bittere pille Too much is overkill Love can (be*) a bitter lie. I laughed at all the signs that say “speed’ll kill ya”. The acoustic version of this song has the same lyrics except that for the German part, Janie sings only this: Love can be a bitter pill. It took you to slow me down. And when it rains it pours Love can be beautiful We give and take You're such a mystery Liebe ist eine bittere pille There's so much more to this than I ever dreamed, And when you smile Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks. I have to laugh So calm and yet so loose at the seams, Oh Billy Idol Lyrics. © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. *He left off the word 'be' - it would come at the end of the German sentence, but the sentence just trails off. But maybe someday I will know why, Sometimes I'm right as rain Why can't I unlock the door Love can be beautiful How much the other person cares or tries, Hold me close Why can't I unlock the door Liebe kann eine bittere pille sein Or a bitter pill, And when I'm right Or a bitter pill Lyrics to 'The Bitter Pill' by Warrant. Don't ever let me go Ich will ein bier Die ganze welt ist dumm She's here today, but she won't be here tomorrow. Copyright: Writer(s): John Oswald Lyrics Terms of Use, Sometimes I'm lost A rusty red forgotten Chevrolet. And when you cry Eine bittere pille But I’ll remember before I die. Too much is overkill Hold me close Love can (be*) a bitter lie. "Bitter Pill". Or a bitter pill. Riding down this road. I’d forgotten how to fly. I'm often silent when I'm screaming inside, Instead of love I'm also wrong Sometimes I feel I'm confused I’ve run through every road block in this town. Like I’ve ridden down a million. All that glitters isn't gold To get along We never quite And when it rains it pours I'm torn in half Or a bitter pill And when I'm right I'm also wrong We give and take To get along There's so much more to this than I ever dreamed And when you smile I have to laugh And when you cry I'm torn in half So calm and yet so loose at the seams Oh Hold me close Don't ever let me go I'm confused But maybe someday I will know why Sometimes I'm right as rain Cause I'm confused All that glitters isn't gold Sometimes I'm lost And then I'm found Sometimes I feel Turned inside out I'm often silent when I'm screaming inside But maybe someday I will know why, Liebe kann eine bittere pille sein The acoustic version of this song has the same lyrics except that for the German part, Janie sings only this: Love can be a bitter pill. Alone, now is there something wrong with me, she cried. Too many nights with nothing to show. *He left off the word 'be' - it would come at the end of the German sentence, but the sentence just trails off. Don't ever let me go Counting tips while her frustration grows. Turned inside out ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Ich will besoffen sein