Enjoy the delicious flavor of Spudsy’s Sweet Potato Puffs with a twist of Cheesy Cheddar. VITAMINS AND MINERALS: IRON (ELECTROLYTIC), VITAMIN E (ALPHA TOCOPHERYL ACETATE), NIACINAMIDE (A B VITAMIN), VITAMIN B6 (PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE), VITAMIN B1 (THIAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE). Stab the sweet potato all over with a fork and microwave on high for 5-6 minutes until cooked. They make it sound like they are doing some great altruistic deed to save billions of pounds of poor, ugly, unfortunate sweet potatoes, and it's not even the main ingredient. We LOVE Spudsy!!! For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Ingredients 1½ cups cooked,mashed sweet potato 2 eggs ¾ cup cheddar cheese (I use Cabot sharp cheddar but pepperjack would also be good) 3 Tbsp plain Greek yogurt 2 – 3 strips of bacon, cooked and chopped 1 – 2 jalapenos, minced ( 1 used 1 jalapeno & 1 serrano) We know the best nutrition for baby starts with the highest quality ingredients. My fave flavors are the bbq and cinnamon. In a medium bowl, mix together the mashed sweet potato, mascarpone, cinnamon, ginger and vanilla using a rubber spatula. I would recommend trying all 3 flavors, you cant go wrong! And free of the top 8 allergens and they still taste so good! These are GOOD. Click here for Privacy Policy, Sweet Potato NATURALLY FLAVORED WITH OTHER NATURAL FLAVORS. Please try again. Standard data fees and text messaging rates apply. The Vegan Cheese tastes... cheesy. There was a problem completing your request. At Gerber, we have the highest standards for everything we grow, and it’s what we feed our own children. THEY ARE DELICIOUS!!! Will buy these again and again and again. I will not be buying these again. IRON (ELECTROLYTIC), VITAMIN E (ALPHA TOCOPHERYL ACETATE), NIACINAMIDE (A B VITAMIN), VITAMIN B6 (PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE), VITAMIN B1 (THIAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE). Our expert-designed subscription boxes offer nutritious cereals, purees, snacks, and more, conveniently shipped right to you monthly. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. However, the Cinnamon... Oh LORD, does it save the day. I was so surprised when I tried these sweet potato puffs! Unless otherwise indicated, all trademarks are The kids LOVE them... the adults LOVE them!! You'll receive a message soon so you can start your conversation. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Use within 14 days for optimal freshness. They are THE BEST!!! The cinnamon one is delicious and the cheese one is pretty similar to Cheetos which is awesome! We do not have any recommendations at this time. Milestone Symbols are trademarks of Societe des Produits Nestle You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. To my defense, it comes 1/2 filled with air but the other 1/2 is delicious I can’t buy them anymore because I will literally eat the whole bag. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Reviewed in the United States on May 23, 2019. Please try again later. UPCYCLED SPUDS: Hundreds of millions of pounds of sweet potatoes are wasted every year for being “ugly” and “imperfect”. Now I haven’t tried the other kinds but 2 thumbs up ! Please try your search again later. BabyPops™. Thank you for your interest in purchasing Gerber products from the US. As a vegan that likes to have some crunchy junk food sometimes, I was not impressed by these "cheesy cheddar" flavored RICE puffs masquerading as sweet potato puffs. The price is way too high for this product. Purchased all three flavors. YUMMY. Have a similar consistency to cheeto puffs, but taste better and are more healthy. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Baked Snacks made with whole-grain goodness that melts in baby’s mouth. The taste is ok, but WAY too salty... 290mg sodium per 1oz serving.... all i could really taste was salt with a hint of cheesy. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Join MyGerber to meet Dotti, your on-call personal baby expert, or call us anytime 24/7 at 1-800-284-9488. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Simply put some of the sweet potato mixture in between two puff pastry sheets, use a fork to seal the edges, and bake until golden brown. They satisfy your hunger, and are nutritious! Puffs. Please try again. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The Vegan Cheddar and BBQ are both delicious savory snacks. Who loves savings? Sweet Potato Puffs by Spudsy | Gluten-free & Vegan | Allergen-free, Non-GMO, Superfood Snack (Vegan Cheesy Cheddar, 6 PACK). WIC™ is the nutrition program for women, infants, and children; providing nutrition education, supplemental foods, and health care referrals. Reviewed in the United States on March 26, 2019, Tried these little spuds for the first time, so amazing! * Text message delivery is subject to your mobile carrier network availability. This is just another example of a bandwagon hopping company trying to rip off vegans. Always refer to the product packaging for the most accurate and up-to-date product information. Currently, Gerber.com does not support International shipping. Do yourself a favor and buy them NOW!! Got questions? SO. THIS PRODUCT SHOULD ONLY BE FED TO SEATED, SUPERVISED CHILDREN WHO ARE ACCUSTOMED TO CHEWING SOLID FOODS. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. RICE FLOUR, WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR, WHEAT STARCH, CANE SUGAR, WHOLE GRAIN OAT FLOUR, DRIED APPLE PUREE, LESS THAN 1% OF: NATURAL SWEET POTATO FLAVOR (INCLUDES DRIED SWEET POTATO), MIXED TOCOPHEROLS (TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS), SUNFLOWER LECITHIN, ANNATTO EXTRACT COLOR. If you are using leftover sweet potato casserole, these pastries take less than 30 minutes to put together and bake!