On the below option list of Sticky Notes page, click on Add image button. That opens the 7 Sticky Notes Options window in the shot below. I still don't like it taking up my taskbar space though. Press the + button there, give the theme a title, select it on the menu and then click the small color boxes to choose colors for it. Thanks for the info. Click (+) to create new Sticky Notes. When I hovered over the icon, I got an endless ladder of Sticky Note window titles with no direct way to get to the index. Just post a note on the desktop using the control buttons on each note, and also click the system tray icon for more options. Sticky Notes, under start > All apps > Windows Accessories > Sticky Notes Or click start type 'Sticky', can be pinned to start or the taskbar with a right click on the Sticky Notes icon. I was hoping there was a registry edit I could make to have it not show. When I re-started the Sticky Note app this morning, my heart stopped because I only had one note displayed. I fiddled around a bit last night, terminated the app and rebooted to find that my taskbar was auto-hiding properly without Sticky Notes there. 3. You can delete, edit these attach pictures with right-click on the image. There you can select Themes to set up new color schemes for the notes. Available in png and vector. Select the image and hit Open to attach photo to Sticky Notes. Proposed as answer by Jörgen Nilsson MVP Sunday, October 18, 2015 8:42 AM Try opening the note again (version 3.0 and later only). If only a single note is displayed when you open the app, click or tap the ellipsis icon ( … ) in the upper-right of the note and then click or tap Notes list. Posts : 104. 4. For further customization settings, right-click the 7 Sticky Notes system tray icon and select Options. In similar way, you can add multiple pictures as you required. My Computer jrolson. 2. Free icons of Sticky note o in Windows 10 style. Type Sticky Notes on search bar near Start menu icon. In Windows 10, sometimes opened notes will close unexpectedly. It uses a sticky note icon in the tray of the taskbar and is pretty good. Thread Starter New 15 Apr 2018 #4. Win 10 . Download icons in all formats or edit them for your design. Scroll or search for your note in the notes list. Left clicking its system tray icon adds a new sticky if there are none, or brings all open stickies to the foreground. Right clicking the system tray icon shows controls such as recycling all sticky notes or quitting the app. Back in September of 2019 Microsoft beta tested a new ability for the Sticky Notes app in Windows 10 where Fast Ring insiders could show or hide all open notes from a jump list in the Taskbar. Open the Sticky Notes app and view your list of notes.