I just decided Boeris bred Coral when he escaped, so she will be due at eleven months. Will just have to watch her and wait . 4 sheep which tended to bully and gang up on her. Obviously, it would be best if you could tame her down or at least get to a point you can confine/catch her if she needs help. this is my first time so pls let me know, Hi i wrote to you about my goat on the 2nd of march this year, asking about my goat. Thanks for the picture I was worried about the little sunken in spot right in front of my goats pin bones but I see that some of yours had this as well. How far along do you think Pam was in the picture? Is this normal late pregnancy behavior? This is because they are not the same species. 4 years ago I purchased a female pygmy goat kid and named her ‘Blaze’. Thanks again for the site! It depends on her age. . If you haven’t checked, you need to go in and probably pull the kid. I have not done any academic research on the matter, so take Wikipedia’s answer for what it is. Our boy is a year old and today my husband noticed that he was mounting one of the older females and she was standing still to let him. Jenna. We noticed a week ago she is laying down a lot and she’s become more friendly than ever. I bought my goat with pregnancy but I do not know d due date n drugs to give her . She started aborting around the 1st of March and we were shocked because she was suppose to be open. i keep getting very strange looks from people i tell and even vets telling me that it is impossible. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. But now she can’t fit thru them any more, her belly looks like it has gotten bigger on both sides. it all seems to be fairly gentle and just horn to horn, nobody is getting butted in the bellies, and other than the butts they eat next to each other and seem to get along fine. Thanks and sorry this is so long but my baby needs help. we have 5 does and one nanny who were all put in with a billy july 20th. We had a goat named Honey to give birth to 5 kids at her first kidding. If I Understood You, Would I Have This Look on My Face. The Boer and Meat Goat Information Center, Tags: goat, goat gestation, kid development, pregnancy, stages of goat pregnancy. I want to know the price of goat meat in your country ,Tawfick. I might say something as definite as she wasn’t bred if she came into heat. You will see the estimated date that your goat should kid (give birth). That’s the closest I can tell you. Try to keep close in case she needs help. It occurs during the final 6 wk of pregnancy and is more common in overconditioned does and in does pregnant with multiple kids. A vet might be able to do an ultrasound and give you an approximate idea. Have you seen her come into heat? I disclaim all liability in connection with the use of this information. All four goats below were also within a week of their due dates (you can click on a picture to enlarge). Sometimes it can be difficult to tell for sure if your doe is pregnant. We live on a ranch so we took them after the city got after them for having them withing the city limits. I love my goats, they are so fun to watch! The way to determine when she is due is dependent on knowing when she was bred. Bred my first goat on New Year’s eve. Others will just keep making milk as long as you keep milking them. The most I have ever had is four. This information is not intended to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your veterinarian. Also, do you know anyway to know if a baby is a herm if its from polled stock?