We'll find them or write them ourselves — after all, we're bass players too! endobj endobj &d�٩w���`�Kø�����LR6�9�ָXS[�Wc�ٺ�j&��3No-��$㷭Z~F>-?C�p��!��:t:p*z:��. Cheers, Rob. Looking for some bass exercises? endobj Hundreds of FREE lessons and resources. 71 0 obj<>stream Gr8 Mark I’ve got it down thanks to you top teacher. endobj This week we’re looking at one of the most popular unison bass lines in the shape of the instrumental section from Sir Duke by Stevie Wonder (played by Nate Watts). Album:Songs in the Key of Life. High quality Bass sheet music and tabs for Do I Do by Stevie Wonder. ���#zD�gȭs�C��"�:�Oώߔ�%�����������Q9������`o��e�S��*S8bk��ƾ�� G�����u8�Fk�f�b�n���E�+��[qꉳ��ߙB����ޛ-*!cmT�[*�� Top 5 Awesome Beatles Bass Riffs (Tabs and Tutorial), How To Play The Van Halen Mean Street Intro… ON BASS! From the album "Songs in the Key of Life" - S. Wonder Nathan Watts Bass by Stevie Wonder (1976) www.thebassment.info 1 Sir Duke Hi Mark, �L(�ύ�E��S���D���-�!1 (tabs & tutorial), Hysteria (Muse) – The Chris Wolstenholme Bass Classic (tabs & tutorial), 3 Killer Tips For Better Walking Bass Skills, Pentatonic Bass Runs Over The ENTIRE Fretboard (Lesson & Tab). Bass tablature for Sir Duke by Stevie Wonder. Welcome to BIG BASS TABS, the fast growing website with free and accurate bass tablature of all your favorite artists of every genre and era and new bass tabs every day! Master this funky Stevie Wonder classic with this easy to follow video tutorial, bass tab and drum track. I couldn’t find the TAB anywhere but I actually liked writing it out and learning it this way too. �q�5���&��H�xk��f+FE\��3��*������0��ӧƧt�ֺ����UY�Ȇ����� "g�`�F#�q�Ώ��?c�d��˯7�+(6�}��͹c�E1�t�'������7��o��}����l-bs�՚˝5ǵ�@���� ^�0� Pointing out the swing feel and the position changes as written make this line come alive, great job and thank you. Master this funky Stevie Wonder classic with this easy to follow video tutorial, bass tab and drum track. High quality Bass sheet music and tabs for Sir Duke by Stevie Wonder. �@����.|dٯ(j'DZ_��^�g{i�t[>�}.��h_��j�6�ݵ! j;C endstream subscribe share tweet. fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . Learn how to play exactly like Stevie Wonder. Is the video going to be grainy like that on the DVDS, Your informational video seems to be more informational. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal Very well explained, thank you very much. bass expert. �B������͛����a��z��� �|r7�SD4���+�^�Y�f���M=[�˫j=�E�jt�o�}Ћb�W�;d�U���#]d'��r�$;*�/oz��)ǣχ��q��aZY�h~���f���TW���'�q�ׯ���}�Ggǩ�~0��lw��N ��s~6��N�a̭�'S�\r#R���Kal�(Frlxa-�"��qn=њ Couldn't find what you're looking for? Download the PDF, print it and use our learning tools to master it. #��}�r�r;ñ��1�ǘ�r#��dC�-�1��I$w��9�y��x���Wlv�i��Y-~�:~ʼ=wϞ�N�������f�$�*f�;:�_d���w�~[Y��֎��V��ܰ��M;o�����>�̪�>�TT��rΑ8�9~�} #�E�ҋ@�I���\��:��R��Nx���G������,�B��`��q���@�i��ML.��bj�Ӟ���⫡�;K&�g��4�S�n�������+��"�G�n]���������9�Q��CDr��pݘT�B��Y��e�r.b��0�ЅC�S;�E��1\U���\�Β[�0�^2���of9�X�V��\MB4U�=M ����Jk��*���%(V��]eeUEEeY,���@c�gC��k�b5&ZӶ�v���l<+�J?��E)�Z��m�7w�s���@4���-{�-/�����qJ� ��m�A�A�n'v�� ��5�`��2������P{.����j4��ce��c�o�0Y��W{3�Za�k�}W��o)�g�s��xN����E��6�U���`B�4V�X�����Ԟ?�#n���_(�?��k�i�ۘ���0(b�>I5=W��6�I��6K�"�sS]1&��������k �~)�\�t��VbSĈǰXf chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro. FREE Ebook Downloads, Practice Tracks, Drum Tracks and MUCH MORE! Sir Duke Bass part by Elec. %PDF-2.0 ���d�A Stevie Wonder. Bass tablature for Sir Duke (ver 4) by Stevie Wonder. I learned this line many, many years ago but recently realised the original line is quite different from how I played it. Comment ( 1 ) Eric. Download and print in PDF or MIDI free sheet music for sir duke by Stevie Wonder arranged by robert.l.ellison@gmail.com for Bass (Solo) Sir Duke Tab . Bass Tab. Follow along with free Sir Duke guitar tab below. Great riff – great lesson – thanks! Request bass tabs or submit bass tabs! ]7��!x�/T�X^8:�� 9u����^��Oz��~-����5�w_dd�* ��*��^7im�? Stevie Wonder. Cheer, all the best Download the PDF, print it and use our learning tools to master it. x�cbd�g`b`8$؊�c�X����cH��B����s3�+���c9V(W����Nv(�R���P�U�7&�c˸�ܐ�_����B�a���WM�rkm>016�r�2�116M�r;�01�o�r��bb,��r�C_01���r'��M 譼_ ��> Recommended by The Wall Street Journal endobj Thankyou Mark on my list to work on, been doing bits ect but time to get this one under my belt. %��� Thank you so much! Sir Duke bass. Sign up to join a community of over 60,000 Bass Players TODAY! Sir Duke Bass Tab by Stevie Wonder with free online tab player. 29 Aug 2016. Fernando, Awesome lesson Mark!. x���ko9���?��d|l�c[BHMKK��&\vG�a ��Hi&JA���:ms�� �J�Ď/����ym���唉�+K��W�(�NY��4�*o��^�H�EZ��VD�ʡ�A���,�9���ʼn�h�r^͢\T�Џ1��V�Q��Vl�NJ�����Q�j/�1�A?��F����c0A�A#b���@Q�=���*;�'M���I�T��^9�Շ�|����U��{�lXM�Qs�y���|����e�Vw\�?W�a9iR�y�פ�E� �w��W