Ottery St. Mary, EX14 3AD. “Our third visit to Neil's and it just gets better, my starter of king, “I ordered the seafood platter, which consisted of a mountain of, “Good coffee and super toasted cheese...”, “It was very busy but we were lucky to be seated at a, “Good value too, nice choice and also do cream, “The carvery was excellent with succulent, “The Best cup of coffee tasted in 6 months, delicious toasted, “Highly recommend the lemon and blueberry cake and the bacon. One ..." Read our full review. more. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Apartment in Sidmouth,Outstanding Location On Seafront, Minutes From Interesting Shops,cafes, Inns And Restaurants - £62 avg./night - Sidmouth - Amenities include: TV, No Smoking, Heater Bedrooms: 1 Sleeps: 4 Minimum stay: 3 night(s) Book online - Book holiday rental 8150476 with HomeAway. On the seafront in Sidmouth a charming restaurant and bar with a super outdoor area that teems with people on a summer day. Best Dining in Sidmouth, Devon: See 18,607 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 77 Sidmouth restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Below is a list of Restaurants in Sidmouth; you can find more details about each restaurant by clicking on 'view restaurant details' Restaurants in Sidmouth - The No 1 Guide to Food in Sidmouth. 6.5 miles . Book now. “ The little town of Sidmouth is full of quaint shops and a few pubs and hotel restaurants on the seafront promenade. Restaurant chain Rockfish looks set to land planning permission for its £1million bid to transform Sidmouth’s seafront Drill Hall into an eatery. Best Dining in Sidmouth, Devon: See 18,606 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 77 Sidmouth restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Some of the most popular restaurants in Sidmouth for cheap eats include: Filter and search through restaurants with gift card offerings. Sidmouth. Best Fish & Chips in Sidmouth, Devon: Find 9,689 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of THE BEST Fish & Chips and search by price, location, and more. One ..." Read our full review. The Pea Green Boat has reopened a gourmet takeaway service and bar. 127 Restaurants near Sidmouth We found ... "The Wharton family has been welcoming guests to the Hotel Riviera for more than 35 years, & their seafront retreat is still as popular as ever. more. We have suggestions. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. £50 - £79 Modern European. Book now. “Between us we had pork, rabbit chasseur, “... in a town that otherwise leaves me feeling I should stick to tea and, “... food was wonderful I can recommend the lamb jerk, the, “started coming here regularly for my breakfast, “Visited recently for lunch the day was rainy, chose a prawn, Hotels near Sidmouth - Valley, Ridge and Jurassic Coast walk, Hotels near Sidmouth Parish Church (St Giles' & St Nicholas'), British Restaurants for Families in Sidmouth, European Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Sidmouth, Late Night British Restaurants in Sidmouth, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Sidmouth, Restaurants near Royal York & Faulkner Hotel, Restaurants near The Kingswood & Devoran Hotel, Restaurants near Sidmouth - Valley, Ridge and Jurassic Coast walk, Restaurants near Sidmouth Parish Church (St Giles' & St Nicholas'), Restaurants near Norman Lockyer Observatory. Image: Rockfish/Grainge Architects Image: Rockfish/Grainge Architects “I’ve been there and met a lot of lovely very welcoming people and the location of the site is just perfect for people wanting to come and eat great local fresh seafood; it’s on the coastal path and right by the slipway. The best restaurants in Sidmouth include: What are the best restaurants in Sidmouth for families with children? Map updates are paused. Best Dining in Sidmouth, Devon: See 18,607 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 77 Sidmouth restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. The fate of Mitch Tonks’s vision for the site on The Esplanade will be decided on February 4 – and has been recommended for approval. Some of the most popular restaurants in Sidmouth that deliver are: What are the best restaurants in Sidmouth that provide takeaway? What are the best restaurants in Sidmouth that deliver? Dukes. Filter and search through restaurants with gift card offerings. “Between us we had pork, rabbit chasseur, “... in a town that otherwise leaves me feeling I should stick to tea and, “... food was wonderful I can recommend the lamb jerk, the, “started coming here regularly for my breakfast, “Visited recently for lunch the day was rainy, chose a prawn, Hotels near Sidmouth - Valley, Ridge and Jurassic Coast walk, Hotels near Sidmouth Parish Church (St Giles' & St Nicholas'), British Restaurants for Families in Sidmouth, European Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Sidmouth, Late Night British Restaurants in Sidmouth, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Sidmouth, Restaurants near Royal York & Faulkner Hotel, Restaurants near The Kingswood & Devoran Hotel, Restaurants near Sidmouth - Valley, Ridge and Jurassic Coast walk, Restaurants near Sidmouth Parish Church (St Giles' & St Nicholas'), Restaurants near Norman Lockyer Observatory. “Our third visit to Neil's and it just gets better, my starter of king, “I ordered the seafood platter, which consisted of a mountain of, “Good coffee and super toasted cheese...”, “It was very busy but we were lucky to be seated at a, “Good value too, nice choice and also do cream, “The carvery was excellent with succulent, “The Best cup of coffee tasted in 6 months, delicious toasted, “Highly recommend the lemon and blueberry cake and the bacon. 127 Restaurants near Sidmouth We found ... "The Wharton family has been welcoming guests to the Hotel Riviera for more than 35 years, & their seafront retreat is still as popular as ever. “ An information pack details local entertainment, restaurants etc … Looking for Good Food in Sidmouth is made easy as listed below is our guide to Sidmouth Restaurants and Dining Pubs. An artist’s impression of the Rockfish restaurant on the seafront Drill Hall site in Sidmouth. Best Dinner Restaurants in Sidmouth, Devon: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Sidmouth Dinner Restaurants and search by price, location, and more.