As for non-starchy veggies, you’ll want them to be in bite-sized pieces. vary. & Only  adjustments was to add zucchini,  small as potatoes. Place the red potatoes and baby carrots on the sheet pan. Arrange the sausage, potatoes and bell peppers on the baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. And ordinarily I’d say no to frozen, but I know many of us are relying on our freezer stashes right now so you can play that by ear and give it a try – especially if it’s something like chunky frozen broccoli, cauliflower, or potatoes – which I feel would work fairly well. Thes, Yes it's 72 degrees here in the Midwest, but I'm s, Are you a fan of the sheet pan meal? Dice potatoes, onions and apples into eight pieces each. Sheet Pan Sausage And Potatoes  – This EASY sheet pan sausage dinner with just 5 ingredients can be made with your pre-cooked sausage of choice and is ready in 45 minutes!! In The Gourmet RD kitchen, you’ll find tips and recipes to help you enjoy cooking craveable, wholesome and nutritious foods. You get my drift here! This version of a sheet pan meal is made with smoked sausage (I use turkey or chicken), baby red potatoes and 2 bell peppers. Place the sausage links … Starches like potatoes and squash take awhile to cook, so be sure to chop them in smaller pieces so they cook evenly with the other ingredients. I rated  it  5 stars. Let’s revel in it together. Plus, this recipe is super customizable! Definitely trying this out to compare. AND, if done properly, are super tasty and satisfying. Check this box to be notified by email with a reply. You probably can, but you’d need to brown it first before adding it to the sheet pan. Note that root vegetables like potatoes and carrots take longer to cook so you should cut them small. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Substitution Tip: Use turkey or chicken smoked sausage for a lighter meal. 3. Seasoned crisp-tender veggies, juicy sausage, and Parmesan cheese for the DELISH dinnertime WIN!! Sheet Pan Turkey Sausage and Vegetables — An EASY, one-pan recipe the whole family will love!! You can use chicken, pork, turkey, or beef sausage. Hearty comfort food with tons of FLAVOR and the recipe is super customizable!! Dish will keep airtight in the fridge for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 4 months. The fresh veggie selection has been pretty good but there weren’t any potatoes a week ago. Toss to coat. Add the sausage, potatoes, onions, evenly drizzle with olive oil, evenly seasoning with the Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and toss with your hands to combine and coat evenly. Pour mixture onto a foil or parchment lined sheet pan. Basically it’s a healthy balanced meal that doesn’t require a ton of thought or time slaving in the kitchen. Add olive oil and seasonings and mix until combined. Ideally you want to start with fresh veggies for this sheet pan sausage dinner. If you’re adding thin veggies like green beans or asparagus, add them in the last 10-15 minutes of cooking so they don’t overcook. peanut butter comfort Cooking with pumpkin, Sheet Pan Whole-Roasted Chicken and Potatoes, Sheet Pan Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Chicken, one 13-ounce precooked sausage or kielbasa (chicken, pork, turkey, or beef sausage or kielbasa; I used hickory smoked chicken sausage), sliced into 1/2-inch rounds, 2 pounds Russet potatoes (or your favorite potato), diced into 1-inch cubes, 1 large or extra-large red onion, sliced into thick wedges, 3 to 4 tablespoons olive oil, or more if desired, 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning, or to taste, 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated black pepper, or to taste, freshly grated Parmesan cheese, optional for garnishing.