176 ratings 4.6 out of 5 star rating. Learn how your comment data is processed. I added more lemon juice and capers to my dish to suit our tastebuds. Thanks for the tips (may help other readers) and so happy you guys enjoyed it. . Thanks! I can't please everyone haha. Let me know in the comments below if you have any questions about this fresh salmon pasta recipe! Thank you for sharing it with your daughter! The flavor and texture will be different (more tangy), and I'm worried that the creme fraiche may curdle. Add one jar of tomato & basil pasta sauce and simmer gently for a further 5 minutes. . Fantastic recipe! My creamy lemon and fresh tomato salmon pasta is an easy and fresh (yet decadent!) Thanks so much for letting me know. . Finely dice 1 onion and 2 cloves of garlic, fry for 5 minutes until soft. Now I don't have to take my wife out for a really nice dinner! Meanwhile, bring a pan of salted water to the boil and cook the pasta until al dente, drain and return … I made a few small changes to this dish last night, and my wife was very impressed with the meal. I've added Portabella mushrooms and some sundried tomatoes to it. . Boil a salted pot of water and cook pasta al dente according to package directions. Required fields are marked *. I'm Natasha. It's not like you can't get seafood here, but it's just not the same as being right there. Made this delicious dish for lunch with girlfriends today - it was a hit! Awesome! Aaaand of course garlic is in here because it's basically my lifeblood. Cooking at a lower temperature can help with curdling as well. Changing it to just one herb will change the taste of the dish, and I haven't tested it with anything else. Its a favourite from now on !! Mound the pasta on plates. Herbs de Provence would work too if you have a jar of that. Great recipe. Season with salt and pepper and cook for 10 - 15 minutes. Remove salmon … Very good recipe but did not have enough lemon juice for the taste so I had to add more. Hi! Can’t go wrong with prawns! Thanks from the UK! Use smoked salmon or fresh in seafood spaghetti or baked cannelloni – and how about a salmon pasta salad for lunch? Will be following your future recipies, Great! An instant family favorite. ), and I wanted to do something similar in this tomato salmon pasta. I'd probably add it in closer to the end of cooking and not let it boil. I'm so glad you liked it, Sara!! Served with toasted fresh baguette slices and olive oil for dipping blended with Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes on the side. You could give it a try, but it'll definitely change the texture and taste. Season with salt and pepper and cook for 10 - 15 minutes. The kids aren’t into seafood so much, the wife hates seafood, but I love it and since I’m cooking it’s my choice and it was a hit. Thanks for letting me know. Thanks for commenting! Overall, great, easy and fast recipe to cook on a week night and very delicious ... with more lemon juice squeezed on top with shredded parmesan and fresh ground pepper. Just made this for dinner (added a little red pepper flakes), enjoyed a white wine while cooking, and the family loved it. That's great! Thank you! My 2 boys in the house loved it! ☺️. As we say, we all have different taste. I enjoyed it so much! Hi Reena! Thank you very much! I honestly don’t know but now I’m intrigued. It will definitely be a regular favourite for me and my husband. You can buy salmon with the skin on or already taken off. XO. Made it with GF pasta & it was great! Sprinkle both sides of the salmon with Italian seasoning and salt & pepper, to taste. I had some baby plum tomatoes so halved these and also added some sugar snaps to the spaghetti once it was almost finished cooking. I LOVE this recipes! I like to add a bit more Dijon and lemon as I like to have a kick to it. Thanks for letting me know. Stir until smooth and cook for 2 minutes, then stir in the parmesan. https://juliasalbum.com/salmon-pasta-with-sun-dried-tomato-cream-sauce I’ll update the recipe. Beat the weekday grind with hundreds of easy-to-follow and hassle-free recipes! This looks amazing! . I did add three spiralized yellow squash noodles to my pasta so I had extra hidden veggies. I am so glad you were able to modify the recipe for your lactose-intolerant gf! Your email address will not be published. Drain the pasta and add it to the tomatoes, together with the salmon and the grated zest and juice of 1/2 lemon. Italian seasoning is a mix of herbs, so I'd probably either leave it out or use whatever herb blend you have in your pantry. I usually avoid dishes with cream but was well worth it. Add oil and butter to a skillet on medium heat. I have made this a bunch of time since discovering. will try your other recipes in the future!! family and friends LOVE it and it is easy to make. Flake in the salmon, discarding the skin. So I sautéed the garlic first, threw in the listed ingredients into the pan. That's wonderful to hear, Dan! I used my leftover salmon that was a bit over cooked. Home » Pasta » Creamy Lemon and Fresh Tomato Salmon Pasta, Published March 8, 2017 / Updated May 26, 2020 / 117 Comments. Tip into a large baking dish, then mix the breadcrumbs with the parmesan and remaining oil, and scatter this over the mixture. Meanwhile, heat 15ml of olive oil in a large pan over a medium to low heat. Preheat the oven to 190°c / Gas Mark 5. Would this work with Fat Free Greek yoghurt instead of cream to reduce calories? Will definitely make this again. Easy restaurant quality pasta at home!! Plus some extra hidden protein Very delicious and easy to make, will definitely be having this again! Hi! Love your zoodles idea! How many ounces were your salmon pieces? What do you think about adding a bit of vermouth? Love from Manchester, UK. I am lactose intolerant, and luckily the Parmesan cheese is lactose free so I added a bit more. https://www.kitchensanctuary.com/creamy-tomato-salmon-spaghetti Sear salmon for 3 minutes/side. Just made this for the first time. Thanks for letting me know!