And unlike those store-bought breakfast pastries, these contain no refined flour or sugar… And just 83 calories! Whether you enjoy chocolate occasionally or every single day (that’d be me! What Inspired You to Write Healthier Chocolate Treats? ♡  …and the rest of Amy’s healthy oatmeal cookie recipes! Hint: If you use coconut oil, then your healthy raspberry chocolate chip oatmeal breakfast cookies will be dairy free! Worth every penny! ), there are plenty of goodies inside for you! I’m going to try these and “hope” that I can substitute fresh strawberries for the raspberries? I can’t wait to hear what you think of these cookies!! They’re soft, chewy, and full of sweet berries and melty chocolate chips. The cookies contain no butter, refined flour or sugar, yet they’re still just as soft and chewy as traditional recipes. Any milk will work, but since many of my family members are lactose intolerant, I picked unsweetened vanilla almond milk for these healthy raspberry chocolate chip oatmeal breakfast cookies. Your email address will not be published. Can I use olive or avocado oil instead of coconut/butter? (← That’s the one I own and love!) It works perfectly as an egg replacer in nearly all of my recipes, including this one! ), They tasted wonderful, but wound up with a greenish grey color, which I’m assuming had something to do with the oats and raspberries mixing? I’ve actually answered that on my Oatmeal Cookie FAQ Page, which is linked to in the Notes section underneath the Instructions. Whether you prefer milk, dark or white, there are lots of treats inside for you! I’m a California girl who turned her baking hobby into a full-time job. I have always loved chocolate. Healthier Chocolate Treats contains 50+ brand new healthier recipes. Tip: I buy my favorite cinnamon online here! I’m still trying to figure out why… But I’m guessing it might be using out-of-season raspberries or raspberries that come from a certain geographical region where the soil is different. Flatten to the desired thickness and width using a spatula. However, I bet these Healthy Raspberry Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies would’ve been a much better option! The discoloration is only due to the raspberries. With their smaller size, every bite of cookie contains at least one—if not more!—morsel of rich and decadent chocolate. These recipes have never been seen before or appeared on my blog. Ghirardelli minis are my standard go-to since they melt really well and taste so good fresh from the oven! This is especially true of the oats since they act like little sponges and soak up as much moisture as possible! Click here to PIN the recipe and save it for later! I’d love to hear what you think if you try making them! Cool on the pan for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack. What’s not to love?? ♡  Healthy Raspberry Almond Granola ♡  Healthy Raspberry Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins Required fields are marked *. Soft, chewy cookies bursting with the delicious flavors of raspberry and chocolate. Tell me if you figure out how to stop after just one… Because I almost never can! However, it’s extremely important to measure the oats and flour correctly, using this method or a kitchen scale. What about subbing apples for the berries? I really appreciate your interest in my recipe Amy! By using that small amount, you shave off 610 to 1,426 calories from this recipe… Which really helps keep your healthy raspberry chocolate chip oatmeal breakfast cookies low calorie and low fat! For my recipes, use 1 ½ teaspoons Ener-G + 2 tablespoons warm water for each egg white, (and you’ll need an additional ½ tablespoon of butter or coconut oil {or Earth Balance, if you’re vegan!} My brother is actually allergic to eggs, and Ener-G is my favorite substitute.