Combine quinoa and the water in a medium saucepan; add salt, and bring to a boil. The ingredients for this salad are simple and can all be found at Smith’s, our Kroger Family store. Like small pasta. Happy First Week of Spring! Bring water, quinoa, and 1 teaspoon salt to a boil in a small saucepan. © 2008 - 2020 Two Peas & Their Pod. Exclusions apply; see store for complete list. Score! Quinoa Salad with Cucumber Quinoa Salad with Cucumber. Looks super healthy and super tasty! From which platforms to use and the best books to read, bibliophiles share their advice. Quinoa Arugula Cucumber Salad is one of the best salads I’ve ever made. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Tossed with olive oil and fresh garlic for the perfect salad for any occasion--a fresh salad with a mediterranean flair. You guys need to make this one! Explore the best in fall perennials and start planning your autumn garden's layout. , This looks like a good recipe to meal prep for lunches! Offer is non-transferrable. Whisk until well combined. This cucumber quinoa salad would probably be a sister to the middle eastern tabbouleh. I also add in chickpeas for an additional protein boost. Special Offer: Download the App (or your Kroger store App) now through August 1, 2018 and you can save $5 off your next $50 purchase with an App-exclusive digital coupon. I used one English cucumber instead of 2 normal cucumbers because we prefer the taste. It’s SO nice and there are always great deals. © Copyright 2020 Meredith Corporation. You can add items to your list at work, at home, on the go, then pull it up in store while you’re shopping. In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic and salt. The flavors are so fresh, making it perfect for summer. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/quinoa-cucumber-tomato-salad Serve at room temperature or chilled. Cucumber and Quinoa Salad - 2 Sisters Recipes by Anna and Liz … Add vinegar, oil, cucumber, scallions, and parsley; season with salt and pepper, and toss to combine. When you need a comforting meal but don't have a lot of time, whip up one of these fast pasta recipes. Cook the quinoa with the water as you would normal rice (works in a rice cooker as well). Kroger offers its customers dozens of digital coupons worth hundreds of dollars in savings on the mobile app (over $400 worth). Every year we try to grow our own cucumbers and herbs however if you do not have a garden, long English cucumbers and … Combine quinoa and the water in a medium saucepan; add salt, and bring to a boil. Welcome guests to your home this autumn with rustic gourd garlands, decorated pumpkins, and wreaths and centerpieces made from foraged materials. Our Smith’s is big and sometimes I don’t know where to look for a certain item. I can pull up my App and it will tell me what aisle. I love using the App to download coupons before I go shopping. 18 Fall Centerpieces That Will Elevate Your Table, The Perfect Thanksgiving Dinner Menu for Your Smaller Celebration, Quick, Easy, and Delicious Pasta Recipes Ideal for Weeknight Dinners, 16 of Our Best Fall Harvest Decorating Ideas for Your Home, The Best Front Porch Decorating Ideas for Every Month of the Year, How to Disinfect Your Kitchen and Your Food During the Coronavirus Outbreak, According to Experts, Your Guide to the Most Popular Fall Perennials, How to Wash Your Hands Properly, According to a Doctor, How to Plan a Beautiful, Meaningful Micro Wedding So That You Can Celebrate Your Postponed Nuptials Right Now, Six Ways to Take Care of Your Mental Health While You Work from Home. Enter to Win $10,000 to Makeover Your Home! Order Now. Chilling Time 30 minutes. Get inspired to make your porch your new favorite living space with these ideas designed to add a refined look to any outdoor space. Limit one per digital account. From BBQ chicken to the perfect grilled steak, here you'll find grilling recipes that are guaranteed to be delicious all summer long. This fresh and simple Cucumber Quinoa Salad is a great side dish to any meal. Will make again. Read More, Vegetarian Summer Gluten-Free Fall Spring, Your email address will not be published. this website. I’m highly sensitive and intolerant of quinoa…horrible I know. Our kitchen is always open! This post is sponsored by Kroger . this recipe looks lovely and am looking forward to trying it but it can not be classified as vegan unless you use a vegan feta cheese, apologies reread the recipe and saw the vegan alteration. Must use Rewards card. Reduce heat to low; cover, and simmer until quinoa is tender and has absorbed all liquid, 11 to 13 minutes. [Photographs: J. Kenji Lopez-Alt] Loosely based on Middle Eastern tabbouleh salad, this easy make-ahead salad combines grape tomatoes (sweet and ripe any time of year) with cucumber, parsley, mint, and quinoa for a bright and refreshing make-ahead salad that's hearty enough to serve as a light meal. Your email address will not be published. You can view the Weekly Ads in the App and quickly add sale items or specials to your shopping list. So refreshing to beat the heat! There are new coupons all of the time. Using the coupons in the app has saved us a lot of money and it’s so easy! Thank you for your inspiration, Maria. I have most ingredients and am wanting to make it, just have to be careful not to eat to much. I love quinoa … Yep, I am pretty obsessed with this App. Yes, you can leave the cheese out for a vegan salad, it is still really good! The App also has a barcode scanner that you can use to check prices and add items to your list or cart. This fresh and flavorful Cucumber Feta Quinoa Salad combines fresh dill with hearty quinoa, cucumber and red pepper. vegetable. Yummy! (The $5 off $50 will only be available to new app download users and the digital coupon will not be visible in the general coupon pool on Kroger Family of Stores. Lemon Quinoa Cucumber Salad. Servings 4 people. Transfer to a medium bowl, and cool to room temperature. If you shop at a Kroger Family of Stores and haven’t tried it, you should download it today! I love that quinoa is the base because it adds protein to the salad. Offer redemption expires August 1, 2018. All can be made in 45 minutes or less. I just looked in my App and some of the ingredients have digital coupons! . You can also shop pickup from the App, how nice is that. And if Josh does the grocery shopping, he gets the discounts too because the coupons are tied to our customer number. You can refill your Kroger Pharmacy prescriptions directly from your phone or tablet. I roasted the chickpeas with a little kosher salt and garam masala, because I Love (capital L) roasted chickpeas! There are so many delicious ways to use this hard-shell squash, from soups and salads to lasagna and pizza. Salad is a must for me at each meal. Cook Time 15 minutes. Void if reproduced, transferred or where taxed, prohibited or restricted by law. Limited to new app downloads only. In fact, I am going to have it for lunch today, right after I go to Smith’s to get the ingredients. Only valid on a purchase of $50 or more. Whisk until blended, then … There are so many wonderful benefits to using the App and it’s FREE! It makes grocery shopping SO much easier…and cheaper too! Rating: 3.9 stars 29 Ratings. Dare I say, I maybe, sorta, kinda, like this salad a little more than traditional tabbouleh. It is so fresh and delicious and the perfect quinoa salad for summertime or anytime! We’re using quinoa instead of bulgur, flavoring our dressing with things like honey, and adding tons of salty feta to really make this a complete flavor experience. DO NOT DOUBLE. I used couscous and it was delightful! We don’t have to mess with clipping coupons! Tag @twopeasandpod and hashtag it with #twopeasandtheirpod, I'm Maria and my husband is Josh. The recipe comes from "Everyday Food: Fresh Flavor Fast.". Ok, now back to the amazing quinoa salad. Make this Cucumber Quinoa Salad for lunch, dinner, or share it with your family and friends at a BBQ, picnic, or party this summer.