I’m so hype for ps5, Eu prefiro que no meio dos analógicos tenho aquela divisão, pra mim é mais confortável, espero que eles retirem aquela parte entre os analógicos. The DUALSHOCK 4 had great features and i wouldn’t call them gimmicks. The DualSense wireless controller for PS5 offers immersive haptic feedback 2, dynamic adaptive triggers 2 and a built-in microphone, all integrated into an iconic design. Look awesome! Also, PS5 is going to have backwards compatibility. Still going to get the PS5 for the exclusives. DualSense has been tested by a wide range of gamers with a variety of hand sizes, in order for us to achieve the comfort level we wanted, with great ergonomics. Enjoy paying $600 for a Series X then buying AA batteries to shove in the back of your controller. More convenient to click a large pad. 4 Cable not included. 5 Controllers sold separately. With Create, we’re once again pioneering new ways for players to create epic gameplay content to share with the world, or just to enjoy for themselves. Whole new levels of IMMERSION !!! Looks great! NBA 2K21 Mamba Forever Edition - PlayStation 5 Mamba Forever Edition 2K. Additionally, we changed the position of the light bar that will give it an extra pop. Don’t forget backwards compatibility is a big thing so no matter what they HAVE to keep the touchpad. Internal battery, headphone jack, and VR support/lightbar. I don’t look at the controller while I’m playing but often play with the lights off so the bar being where it is is going add glare that is shining towards my eyes. We also took thoughtful consideration into ways to maintain a strong battery life for DualSense’s rechargeable battery, and to lessen the weight of the controller as much as possible as new features were added. Are you their father/mother? If it had back buttons they would have mentioned it. Additonal add to @iamtylerdurden1 since you cannot edit comments. I like the look of it over all but man is there any listening to complaints. :-), Yes the console is going to be beautiful white. Ya, the grips are a 1:1 copy of the X1 pad, really obvious when looking from the side. I’d like to close with a message from SIE President & CEO Jim Ryan to the community: “DualSense marks a radical departure from our previous controller offerings and captures just how strongly we feel about making a generational leap with PS5. This looks awesome and futuristic ^-^ I love it it’s different and finally a diff color. I’ll wait for better colors than this one. I have so many other questions but I think, when the time comes, everything will be answered! Dock up to two DualSense wireless controllers5 quickly and easily with the charging station’s click-in design. Does it have any back buttons? Maybe you should make 2 controller designs and have a poll or just have both! Bring intuitive motion control to supported games with the built-in accelerometer and gyroscope. So let us not lose focus on whats important and what the new controller design is all about. Select games take on an extra dimension with higher-fidelity sound effects bursting from the controller. PS5 sounds incredible. Well, the photo’s don’t show the back or bottom of the controller, so maybe! I don’t know how I ended writing that with a “C” in stead of a “K.”. Wow looks amazing. You can barely get half that speed with the best nvme’s on PC and those new PCIe4.0 nvmes that hit 4.5gb/s run about the cost PS5 will be lol. They feel great! And it’s ugly. Easily switch off voice capture at a moment’s notice with the dedicated mute button. Also not a fan that the hamburger icon has won out over text labels haha. En el layout bicolor? See the first images of DualSense, which will bring the sense of touch to PS5 gameplay. 1 Compared to DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller. All content, game titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. Community Director, Insomniac Games, Sophie Price I prefer you would put the colours on the buttons and make it black just like the old controllers….and the light bar on the front just like the ps4 controller….it will be cool that way. Can we turn the light bar off? Sony's current-gen console has been available to consumers since November 12, 2020, and a lot of early impressions rolling in have made note of the impressive tech on display by … Also, Now that the OS on PS5 is god tier the “create” button should be more snappier when it prompts up on screen! Senior Director, SIE Content Communications, James Stevenson I do like the design just not the colour and I own a white PS4 pro wish I got black lol can’t wait to see the console please don’t give me a Xbox type box … I want something cool. @DocKlenk Are you kidding? Not sure where you got better memory than Series X. I like the color scheme but hope they are quick to offer all-black options, camo, etc. Bruh the controller looks sick!! Later versions improved somewhat but were still comparatively bad. The DualSense wireless controller for PS5 offers immersive haptic feedback2, dynamic adaptive triggers2 and a built-in microphone, all integrated into an iconic design. Si super futurista para nada se parece al de xbox por si no lo pillas es sarcasmo, @camaleon251 tu sarcasmo es el más terrible del mundo. Nothing on here with ps4 compatibility on the controller, yet its said that PS4 and PS5 players can play together? It’s the first thing I looked for in the article. Don’t worry – it’s not going away. Next gen exclusives? Would still love more color options at launch.