Question: What do you think of the topic, "How can we help the poor in our community?" How can colleges help students who are failing to get back on track? What is the best way for parents to discipline their children? Remember that problem solution essays need to have a detailed explanation of the solution and also include answers to objections. Question: What do you think of the topic, "What is the best way to prevent DUI and deaths due to drunk driving?" That is problem-solution essay. How can sports media be more effective at covering a sport you like to watch? Problem/Solution Essay: Example #1 Don't Be a Target "This is just like I have got an ATM in my room!" as a problem solution essay? What is the best way to help people who are victims of family violence? I'd suggest you narrow your topic to make the paper easier to write and more specific. How can work schedules be better arranged for employees at a store or restaurant? Here are some examples: 1. How should money made from sports be divided between players and owners? What should we do about the increase in gun violence? How can college students be sure they have a marketable degree? Here are some ideas: 1. Family violence either against children or spouse. Answer: Any of these topics on social problems could be used for this sort of essay. I thought about maybe doing something related to the challenges patients face when participating in clinical trials. 4. I think you need to ask your instructor for clarification. 3. I've been leaning towards tackling problems in intercultural or cross cultural communications but am struggling with the specifics. Question: What do you think of, "What is the best way to help someone who is depressed?" I decided to go with problems within organizations. I have a Critical Analysis & Research Writing paper due the assignment is A Good for A Community: A Research Based-Solution Essay I am having the most difficult time with this. Virginia Kearney (author) from United States on September 12, 2017: Hi Kashymawoh--I'm glad you've decided on a topic for your essay. How can students learn English more quickly? I give all the instructions you should need. How can we best prepare friends and family to prevent teen suicide? I think you have done some excellent thinking about your subject and I'm glad you are also interacting with your professor. Thank you again. 3. Should all students be required to learn a foreign language? Here are some better ways to phrase your idea: What is the cause of teenagers becoming pregnant? Answer: Your question is one that many adults are wondering; however, I think that you will need to be careful to define what you mean by "real." See my article on how to write a cause effect paper. How can parents help their children do well in school? Virginia Kearney (author) from United States on November 15, 2017: Hi Trang--I have a lot of information to help you write your paper. The starting sentence for the next paragraph can be your thesis answer. How can steroids be limited in baseball? In the case of the nursing shortage, you can either use the experience of a typical nurse who has too many patients to care for and is feeling stressed or doesn't have the time to do a good job, or it can be a patient who has to wait too long, or has the nurse miss some important health information because they don't have the time to spend with them. Advancement of technology is good what are the problems that artificial intelligence will pose and what are the solutions? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Virginia Kearney (author) from United States on February 10, 2018: Sayed, you will find many information technology questions if you go to my article. How can we change the welfare system to help people escape generational poverty? Answer: The problem of poverty is very large and I don't think that any paper could really tackle solving the whole problem. I'm a 6th grader. Then tell the statistics about how many people experience depression. i want a health related topic. I would really like environment issues. Tariq Sattar from Karachi on November 20, 2015: Hi there VirginiaLynne, I don't know how to start but you nailed it and you seem to possess command over topics. So I decided to scrap my original idea and used your idea of cross-cultural communication in airlines. Look for my articles about how to write argument, problem solution and proposal papers. How can parents help their children learn to read well? Helped me a lot, thanks! What can be done to stop bullying, teasing, and violence in schools? Answer: That topic is more of an explaining essay or an argument. How can we break down barriers between groups? What is the best way to find the route to a place you've never been to before? Pick your favorite sport. What can be done about parents who push too hard for their children to achieve in sports, academics, fine arts, or another area? Can you help? What is the best way to prevent DUI and deaths due to drunk driving. What types of interviews and special features make the sport more interesting to watch? Just wanted to say thank you so much for your advice! For this situation, you can Google search (just highlight, right click and do "search" for: "Healthcare VirginiaLynne Owlcation.". What steps can individuals take to help eliminate racist stereotypes? Question: What do you think of this topic as a writing sample for a post-grad program, "How to prevent the stigmatization of special needs children in the society?" I have over 100 articles about writing to help you out! How can players prepare themselves for the (inevitable) loss? I was given this homework, but I am really confused. 4. First mile/last mile how do we solve this problem? Question: What is the greatest challenge I will face in my composition class? Virginia Kearney (author) from United States on May 24, 2017: Hi, Sparsh, Your best help would be to look at my other articles about how to write problem solution essays and argument essays. How can we get away from stereotypes and racism? End with a call to action this will show confidence that the author has with the solution provided. Sports betting has turned out fatal at some instances. Answer: Your topic idea is interesting but it is usually better for your question to not include the answer. (You might want to talk about a particular sport you know well). How can we handle the problem of online data mining or the fact that data brokers are selling our information to advertisers, employers, health insurers, and credit rating agencies? How can friends and family prevent a divorce? Answer: Your best introduction would be a short story or several short stories (a sentence or two) about some real-life start-ups that failed. Has the society embraced the transgender? How can parents handle their child's cell phone and social media use appropriately? for a problem solution essay? How can colleges better handle the combination of education, athletics, and business? Struggling to find a great topic? What is the effect of divorce on a person's work? Hi! 5. Scan the lists below to find questions my students have generated to find something you want to write about. This sort of report could also be written by a government agency trying to solve a problem through legislation. 2. Here are some examples: What is the effect of divorce on young children (or teenagers or college students)? 3. Toll roads is it a problem or a solution? Topics are divided into: Remember you can adapt these general ideas to fit your own school, town, or situation. Virginia Kearney (author) from United States on October 08, 2018: Thanks for your comments Gyanedra Mocktan. 2. How can you handle a long-distance relationship in college? Remember your essay is all about solving problems, so a solution should be a highlight of the essay. as a problem solution essay? Question: How could "right to die laws" become a problem/solution essay? Here are some similar topics: 1. Are health classes a good way to teach people good health habits?