Most everything is posted on the wall, so I didnt stumble talking for 20 minutes trying to describe what I needed, instead I could point with a dumb look on my face. 210-228-0033 Phone. 1119 N Mesquite St. San Antonio, TX 78202. Since 1968, Foam Products of San Antonio, Inc had been committed to offering quality products at reasonable prices. Upholstery Supplies in Fort Worth on YP.com. Our knowledgeable staff is ready to assist you with your Automotive, Marine or Furniture re-upholstery needs. We carry the following upholstery supplies: • dust covers • webbing • burlap • felt • ply grip • nail strip • piping • zippers • tee-nuts We also carry the following tools: • webbing stretcher • staple remover ... From Business: Keeton Supply Co. is one of the nation's oldest upholstery supply companies. We carry a wide selection of upholstery foam in a variety of densities and can provide any shape and size you are looking for. Find the best Upholstery Shops near you on Yelp - see all Upholstery Shops open now. Divisions of . We also carry Dry Fast Reticulated Foam for outdoor upholstery.. Polyester and Cotton Upholstery Batting. We also stock a variety of sew foam which is used for pleating in automotive applications. We carry all the supplies you need for your upholstery project, at low prices. Explore other popular Local Services near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers. Upholstery Supplies | Foamland and Upholstery | Furniture Repair, … Shop Now. Celebrating 50 Years of Service in Austin and San Antonio. We offer an assortment of quality foam with a wide variation of firmness available for practically any application. They even do some light upholstery service from what I could gather. We Have something for everyone! Upholstery supplies wholesale including bindings, decking, decorative nails and buttons, springs, webbing, panel and chip boards, paints, clips and more. Since 1948, we’ve been servicing the upholstery and decorator markets with personalized and honest service. Western Upholstery Supply is a wholesale distributor of vinyl, fabric, upholstery supplies and foam. Upholstery Supplies in Fort Worth on YP.com. We also offer contract sewing, foam fabricating for furniture and bedding, packaging, and manufacture pillows and mattresses. 15 reviews of M & C Upholstery Supply "im a weekend upholstery warrior, and the guys at m&c were very nice and helpful even to a novice such as myself. Explore other popular Local Services near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers. Albany Foam and Supply, Inc. is a wholesale upholstery supplier. Enter your email address to sign up for our newsletter. Visit San Antonio Upholstery Supply or visit Austin's Capitol City Upholstery Supply or San Antonio Upholstery Fabrics for all your sewing and upholstery needs. Shop our selection of upholstery nails and tacks, tack strips, hammers, batting, … See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Upholsterers Supplies in Fort Worth, TX. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Upholsterers Supplies in Fort Worth, TX. We are a second-generation, family owned and operated business. Don’t forget to stop by our fabric supply store and take advantage on our HUGE selection at everyday low prices. STAY UPDATED with the latest news and deals. Rushin Upholstery Supply carries several different types of slab foams in varying densities. Find the best Upholstery Shops near you on Yelp - see all Upholstery Shops open now. 15 reviews of M & C Upholstery Supply "im a weekend upholstery warrior, and the guys at m&c were very nice and helpful even to a novice such as myself. 210-228-9049 Fax. Foam Products of San Antonio, Inc. San Antonio Upholstery Supply. Our stores are fully stocked and our supply merchandise is constantly changing. Call us at 800/652.5202 Search *This is our new website. Welcome to Decorator and Upholstery Supply, Inc. Most everything is posted on the wall, so I didnt stumble talking for 20 minutes trying to describe what I needed, instead I could point with a dumb look on my face. Foam Products of San Antonio     All Rights Reserved     Website built by. 27735 Diehl Road Warrenville, IL 60555 (800) 458-3500 Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm CST orders@dltcorporation.com They even do some light upholstery service from what I could gather. If you are a company and need wholesale upholstery supplies or custom supplies please register for an account below. If you are wrapping foam cushions with upholstery batting for seat or back cushions, for indoor or outdoor projects, we can the supply right batting for your project.