I can't recommend Harker athletics and Harker coaches enough! If you like religion, you'll love the religious studies department. Niche requires Javascript to work correctly. It isn't just a factory trying to turn out 4.0 students with 1600 SAT scores! If you like religion, you'll love the religious studies department. We have a child in elementary and he's been thriving ever since he's been here. About Search Results. Many of the students in the average class could use a bit more of a challenge but not the same as to what the advanced kids do. If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. From my experience, like the teachers who work at Harker, the coaches in Harker athletics care deeply about the overall well-being of Harker students and understand that rigorous sports not only can complement but also can support and extend the rigor of intellectual pursuit. CSPP serves low-income families (earning less than $54,000 for a family of 3) … Happy Days Preschool: Holy Name Preschool: Kiddie Junction: Happy Hearts: Home Sweet Home Child Care & Preschool: Kiddie Klubhouse: Happy Kidz Daycare: Hop Scotch: Kiddie U: Happy Trails: Hope Preschool: Kids in Action: Harmony Preschool: Imagination Station: Kids Paradise Besides math, I never felt challenged. It was easy. Such as carpet on many of the floors. The 2021 Best Private K-12 Schools ranking is based on rigorous analysis of key statistics and millions of reviews from students and parents. Data sourced from the U.S. Department of Education, Niche users, and the schools directly. Good Teachers, decent food only had it once (had my own from home). The English department is also doing their job really well. I can see my older one stretching and asserting himself more this year from the encouragement of his teachers and I see the little one, while she needs more help, feels equally confident and not at all stressed about needing/getting more support. The campus is vibrant and lively: at lunchtime, some students play music and dance on tables while others can be found rehearsing student theatre, playing in the annual ping pong tournament, engaged in one of the school's 30+ community service and social justice clubs, and more. Currently, our children are in the lower school and are excelling in all areas. (Happily- they lived up to their promises too!) Besides math, I never felt challenged. Truly wonderful place to be. Hidden Valley KinderCare Photo - Toddler Classroom. YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. While I have had a few complaints about the administration and student support programs, the faculty and staff are truly interested in what you have to say and passionate about what they do.Read 81 Reviews, Parent: It has outstanding teachers/professors and administration that truly care. Overall great school :)Read 278 Reviews. The English department is also doing their job really well. For example, with all the rain that San Diego received my daughter’s teacher created a multi-sensory lesson. The teachers and faculty are very supportive and always try to help the students in any way they can. For example, with all the rain that San Diego received my daughter’s teacher created a multi-sensory lesson. During this stay at home order in California, where most schools were scrambling to figure out how to implement distance learning, TVT just went straight into distance learning seamlessly. In the Upper School, the administration consistently works towards improving diversity through increasing student voices. 2021 Best Private K-12 Schools in California About this List. The school does a very good job preparing students for college and offers them many opportunities and resources to help them get into the right school. Truly wonderful place to be.Read 132 Reviews, Sophomore: There is a clear the distinction between the attentive students and the rowdy and problematic students. I can genuinely say that I have enjoyed every class I have taken at Chadwick. #1 Best Private K-12 Schools in California, #2 Best Private K-12 Schools in California, #3 Best Private K-12 Schools in California, #4 Best Private K-12 Schools in California, #5 Best Private K-12 Schools in California, #6 Best Private K-12 Schools in California, #7 Best Private K-12 Schools in California, #8 Best Private K-12 Schools in California, #9 Best Private K-12 Schools in California, #10 Best Private K-12 Schools in California, #11 Best Private K-12 Schools in California, #12 Best Private K-12 Schools in California, #13 Best Private K-12 Schools in California, #14 Best Private K-12 Schools in California, #15 Best Private K-12 Schools in California, #16 Best Private K-12 Schools in California, #17 Best Private K-12 Schools in California, #18 Best Private K-12 Schools in California, #19 Best Private K-12 Schools in California, #20 Best Private K-12 Schools in California, #21 Best Private K-12 Schools in California, #22 Best Private K-12 Schools in California, #23 Best Private K-12 Schools in California, #24 Best Private K-12 Schools in California, #25 Best Private K-12 Schools in California. Advanced and average. The kids are lively and very confident. The curriculum is rigorous and tailored to the needs and interests of each child. Yes, it is an "academic" school with a challenging curriculum, but both of my children participate in a number of sports and activities and keeping up hasn't been an issue. Read more on how this ranking was calculated. Harker's athletic directors and coaches work hard to facilitate a high quality student-athlete experience, and they are constantly improving the facilities so that the available equipment is state-of-the-art. Below are many catchy daycare names. Yes, there are the occasional obnoxious parent, but they usually get chopped down to size cuz there is always someone wealthier and more successful than them :-). Although some of the facilities are not state of the art, the school makes it up with their challenging yet rewarding curriculum. The teachers and faculty are very supportive and always try to help the students in any way they can.