$70.00. The 1/4 Sheet Orbital Finish Sander features a 2.0 Amp motor that provides a superior finish. We think you may like. Porter Cable Sander / Polisher Parts. $15.00 3 bids 2d 18h +$15.00 shipping. The sander is designed to stand up to heavy usage without fatigue and is ergonomically designed for comfort. The Porter-Cable 380 1/4 in. 1/2, 1/3, 1/4 sheet etc. It is generally used for fine finishing before coatings, less aggressive material removal than RO sanders, or sanding into corners. Sheet sanders are also known as finishing sanders Right now we're measuring 10 of the best 1/4 Sheet Finishing Sanders. I am fairly new to ebay , I am 55 years old and I have had more fun buying and selling on eBay than I have had in a long time, weather you are buying or selling the last 10 or 20 seconds on any particular item is fun to watch the frantic biding. The PORTER-CABLE 330 Speed-Bloc 1.2 Amp 1/4 Sheet Sander is hands down the best detail sander I have used. Departments Accessories Appliance Parts Exercise ... Porter Cable 342 Type 1 1/4" Sheet Palm Sander Parts. I bought the porter cable speed block sander because it is the best one ever made , it has faster rpm's than any other sander and they are hard to find they don't make them any more. It kept 'bouncing' around. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on Sanders, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. And, a dust-sealed switch protects against dust ingestion for longer switch life. It is generally used for fine finishing before coatings, less aggressive material removal than RO sanders, or sanding into corners. And, a dust-sealed switch protects against dust ingestion for longer switch life. Sign up to receive the latest info on new PORTER-CABLE products, special offers and more. The Porter-Cable 330 Speed-Bloc Quarter-Sheet Finishing Sander is a versatile device to add to your tool collection. Fine finishing before coatings. $100.00. Porter cable sander 3"/21" variable speed. Features include improved ergonomics with a rubber top grip for added comfort and a top cap design that allows users to service or clean the unit easily. I did notice on first start up the sander would not stay on the work piece. 0 bids. And, a dust-sealed switch protects against dust ingestion for longer switch life. This is not to say it is perfect. Use our part lists, interactive diagrams, accessories and expert repair advice to make your repairs easy. Some wear on the power cord see pictures for more details. The lowest-priced item that has been used or worn previously.The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. The casing fits perfectly to the hand; it is relatively quiet; in short, it works as advertised. It's a little heavier and costs considerably more, but I think you get way more. The 1/4 Sheet Orbital Finish Sander features a 2.0 Amp motor that provides a superior finish. FAST 'N FREE. Now I'll learn if the newer ones are as good as the older models, or not... powerful and balanced 1/4 sheet is handy. COPYRIGHT© 2020 PORTER-CABLE. The Makita 1/2-sheet also provided easy paper change, velcro sheets or plain paper, covers twice the area of a 1/4-sheet at up to 10,000 OPM and can be used with one hand. 1/4 Sheet Sander Pad This product has been discontinued. The PORTER-CABLE 380 1/4 Sheet Orbital Finish Sander features a 2.0 Amp motor which moves at 13,500 opm, providing a superior finish. The number represents the portion of the sanding sheet accepted on the sander. Product Information. Sheet sanders are also known as finishing sanders This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used.See details for description of any imperfections. I've wanted one of these for at least 4 years...since I had the use of one. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. Porter Cable 342 Type 2 1/4" Sheet Palm Sander Parts. It is generally used for fine finishing before coatings, less aggressive material removal than RO sanders, or sanding into corners. Product Information. $14.27 Part Number: 615795-00SV. The number represents the portion of the sanding sheet accepted on the sander. my wife can refinish old table tops with pro results. The 1/4 Sheet Orbital Finish Sander features a 2.0 Amp motor that provides a superior finish. Right now we're measuring 10 of the best 1/4 Sheet Finishing Sanders. I have been using the 330 for years. This is a replacement sander. For example, I found the casing gets quite warm with extended use. This type of sander is a go to tool for many woodworkers. 2.0 Amp motor moves at 13,500 opm, providing a superior finish. Warranty & Service Information ... Sign up to receive the latest info on new PORTER-CABLE products, special offers and more. $34.95 ... 12 product ratings - PORTER CABLE 330 SPEED-BLOC FINISHING SANDER 1/4 SHEET. Note: Inc. 9,10,43. Repair Parts Home Power Tool Parts Porter Cable Parts Porter Cable Sander / Polisher Parts Porter Cable 342 Type 2 1/4" Sheet Palm Sander Parts × Continue Shopping Proceed to Checkout. Sheet Orbital Finishing Sander is ideal for fine finishing before coatings and sanding into corners. Join MyPORTER-CABLE to register your tools and help protect your investment, rate and review products you love, receive special offers and learn about the newest PORTER-CABLE tools and accessories. The following are examples of trademarks for one or more PORTER-CABLE power tools and accessories: a gray and black color scheme; a “four point star” design; and three contrasting/outlined longitudinal stripes. Porter Cable Quicksand 5" Random Orbit Sander Model 333 Orbital Hook Loop Pad. 1/4 Sheet Sander Pad. Less aggressive material removal than random orbital sanders. 342001. 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 12 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 112 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 14 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 22 product ratings, 4.4 out of 5 stars based on 18 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 60 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 88 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 48 product ratings. - Porter Cable 330 Speed Bloc 1/4 Sheet Finishing Sander. The dual plane, counter-balanced low-vribation design reduces user fatigue. This stopped after a few minutes. The sander is designed to stand up to heavy usage without fatigue and is ergonomically designed for comfort. item 4 PORTER CABLE 330 SPEED BLOC 1/4 SHEET FINISHING SANDER-STRONG MOTOR 4 - PORTER CABLE 330 SPEED BLOC 1/4 SHEET FINISHING SANDER-STRONG MOTOR. This unit features sealed 100% ball-bearing construction. In good condition. Looking for PORTER CABLE Random Orbital Sander, Corded, 1/4 Sheet, 4 1/4 in x 4 1/2 in Pad Size, 2.0 A Amps, Single Speed Typ (6XZU1)? The Porter-Cable 330 Speed-Bloc Quarter-Sheet Finishing Sander is a versatile device to add to your tool collection. The PORTER-CABLE 342K is the company’s most powerful sander rated at 2.4 amps. 2 Field. The dual plane, counter balanced, low vibration design reduces user fatigue. Ships in 12 - 18 business days. The Porter-Cable 342 1/4-sheet Palm Sander comes with a 2.4 Amp motor for reliable power and durability in the shop. item 3 Porter Cable 340 1/4 Sheet Finishing Sander Used 3 - Porter Cable 340 1/4 Sheet Finishing Sander Used. Price $45.75. Porter Cable 330 1/4 Sheet Speed Bloc Finishing Sander. Sheet sanders come in several varieties. $12.00 shipping. And I have a lot to learn, Does a nice job on face frames and raised panels ,helps maintain sharpe edges and dwtail, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in Sanders. The dual plane, counter balanced, low vibration design reduces user fatigue. 1/2, 1/3, 1/4 sheet etc. The Porter-Cable 342 1/4-sheet Palm Sander comes with a 2.4 Amp motor for reliable power and durability in the shop. Find Part by Symptom Search within model. This type of sander is a go to tool for many woodworkers. This item PORTER-CABLE 762801215 1/4 Sheet 120 Grit Adhesive-Backed Sanding Sheets (15-Pack) 3M 9209DCNA 4.5-Inch by 4.5-Inch Adhesive Backed Palm Sander Sheets, Fine Grit, 5-pack ALI INDUSTRIES 4072 220 25 CT Grit Sandpaper, 5-Pack