If your RCA television won't turn on, there are a few things to try before you need to call a technician to look at your set. There are 2 common causes for no sound on these TVs when properly hooked up- i.e. When I plug it, it first makes a continuous noise before it starts making a "clicking" noise. To turn Closed Captions on or off on a Roku device, you can go through the Roku's Accessibility menu, or try pressing the * button on your remote. If the TV won’t turn on after a power outage, even after you disconnected and reconnected it, it is most likely that the power supply regulation section has failed. Troubleshooting an Advanced remote. Easy Fixes Try turning on your television manually, without using the remote control, as the batteries may have died. If your LCD or LED TV won't turn on, or makes repeated clicking sounds, there is a very good chance that you can save hundreds of dollars doing this simple repair yourself.I k… Why am I not getting audio from my Philips TV? Some Roku devices like the Ultra and Roku Express also have a front LED that will turn solid red when they overheat. 3) If you see a red light flashing indicate that the remote control is working. The controller and side buttons don't do anything. If you’re handy with electric circuit boards, you can take a look at it yourself. when improper connection has been ruled out as a cause. With the app in place, you now know how to turn on a Roku TV without the remote. How to Fix a TV That Won't Turn On: Modern flat screen TV's have a known problem with capacitors going bad. The TV may be defective. Please contact the Philips Consumer Care center for further assistance or to find more information related to this issue. Note: Install the Roku app on your mobile device and use it as a remote. You’ll find it either on the main board or … The first possibility is that secondary audio program (SAP) is turned on. The model is Philips 32PFL4007D/77. Check if the remote and Roku are paired to each other; Follow these steps if it is not paired, Open the battery compartment on your remote Roku troubleshooting: Here's what to do if you cannot see the video from your Roku streaming player or on your TV. I've checked all capacitors and they are ok. Also, the 5, … My TV doesn't turn on, not even the standby red LED. 4) If not, the remote control may be defective and needs replacement.