Chocolate. Treat yourself, your friends and your family to … Orange Crème. Oikos Triple Zero Greek Nonfat Yogurt gives you all the flavor you seek in a Greek yogurt—but with 0 added sugar*, 0 artificial sweeteners, and 0 fat, plus plenty of protein per serving. Coconut Crème. Oikos® Triple Zero Vanilla Blended Greek Nonfat Yogurt 5.3 oz. Banana Crème. Related Products. Ingredients. Find recipes and learn more about Greek yogurt and protein. Personalized health review for Dannon Oikos Triple Zero Greek Nonfat Yogurt, Vanilla: 100 calories, nutrition grade (A), problematic ingredients, and more. Calcium 10% . Serving Size: 1 Cup (150g) Calories 100: Amount/Serving %DV* Total Fat 0g: 0%: Saturated fat 0g: 0%: Trans Fat 0g : Cholesterol 5mg: 1%: Sodium 65mg: 3%: Total Carbohydrates 10g: 4%: Fiber 3g: 11%: Total Sugars 5g: Incl. 0g Added Sugars : 0%: Protein 15g: 30%: Vitamin D 10% . Vanilla. Mixed Berry. The perfect snack for an unforgettable escape moment. Fat free, 0 artificial sweetener and 0 preservative, rediscover the authenticity, the smoothness and the delicious taste of Oikos Vanilla, with 30% less sugar. It’s your favourite Greek yogurt with zero preservatives, zero artificial sweeteners and zero fat – with zero sacrifice. 0 added sugar … It’s the same delicious Oikos taste with 25% less sugar*. Nutrition Facts. Iron 0% . Cherry. Get a taste of Greek goodness in every spoonful of Oikos Triple Zero Greek yogurt. Most Popular. Ingredients Cultured grade a nonfat milk, water, chicory root fiber, contains less than 1% of stevia leaf extract, natural flavors, fruit juice & beta carotene (for color), lemon juice concentrate, sea salt, vitamin d3. Cup. Yogurt, Nonfat, Greek, Blended, Vanilla. INGREDIENTS: CULTURED GRADE A NON FAT MILK, WATER, CHICORY ROOT FIBER, CONTAINS LESS THAN 1% OF STEVIA LEAF EXTRACT, NATURAL FLAVORS, FRUIT JUICE & BETA CAROTENE (FOR COLOR), LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE, SEA SALT, VITAMIN D 3. Vitamin D. With other natural flavors. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Coffee. Contains active yogurt cultures s. thermophilus & l. bulgaricus Fuel your passion with Dannon Oikos Greek nonfat yogurt. Apple Cinnamon. Oikos Greek Yogurt Blended Triple Zero Vanilla - 4-5.3 Oz . Discover Oikos® Triple Zero Vanilla, the amazing new Oikos yogurt that will satisfy your cravings! CONTAINS ACTIVE YOGURT CULTURES INCLUDING S. THERMOPHILUS & L. BULGARICUS. Ingredients, allergens, additives, nutrition facts, labels, origin of ingredients and information on product Oikos Triple Zéro Vanille - Danone - 750 g Full of delicious vanilla flavor, this Greek nonfat yogurt makes a delicious snack any time of day.