Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. However, I'd definitely recommend this. Noble House Home furnishings, LLC. to see all the coverage offered for each product. Not only does it add an air of class to the piece and your room, but it also provides a more comfortable place to lean against while relaxing on your loveseat.

INDIVIDUAL SEAT CUSHIONS: With individual seat cushions, plumped with your comfort in mind, this loveseat is as comfortable as it is stylish, if not more so. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Manufacturers, Current selection is: Dark Gray, Available Options: Walmart Protection Plan, Expert Help, Gray and brown traditional style chesterfield loveseat sofa, Walnew Mid-Century Loveseat Button Tufted 2 Seater Sofa, Multiple Colors,

With our gorgeous loveseat, the timeless Chesterfield look can make its way into your living room with a modern touch. Expecting a full loveseat and this could be used in a childs playhouse its so small. Ships in the manufacturer's original packaging, which may reveal the contents. Pretty Purple Loveseat however its tiny but cute. Our sofa was here in a few weeks. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Not happy with a purchase? The tufting allows for breathing space while you relax, limiting the amount of heat that is generated.

NAILHEAD ACCENTS: Expertly styled, this loveseat has tasteful nailhead accents on the front end of the scrolled arms to draw the eye in and complement the deep button tufting. Along with its impeccable style, this deeply-seated loveseat provides exceedingly comfortable cushions, instantly making this the centerpiece of your interior space. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Each nailhead is individually applied for a beautiful, hand-crafted touch. Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. What a waste of time and energy! Returns Policy. Affordable! Nice Loveseat for the price, put together with no problems. If you are taller than 5'5" this is not going to be your favorite place to sit. Not only does it add an air of class to the piece and your room, but it also provides a more comfortable place to lean against while relaxing on your loveseat. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. Will be adding shelves above the loveseat. I Love It. Beautiful! Quick Delivery! and we have not verified it. Overall, a great price for a classy look. With our gorgeous loveseat, the timeless Chesterfield look can make its way into your living room with a modern touch. You might end up petting the couch more than your pets. I like the color. We've made returning items as easy as possible. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. so ridiculous! Very pleased with this purchase. Its soft, shiny, luxurious, and the color is beautiful. The second in 30 minutes!

SCROLLED ARMS: To complete the chesterfield look, this loveseat features scrolled arms. Cushions are firm but not uncomfortable. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. I wish I could keep it but I need the funds to purchase a bigger size livingroom set. Better for sitting rooms or rooms to host company rather than everyday, watch TV, and veg out sort of sitting. No problem. Don't question it if you're thinking of purchasing! The individual cushions ensure that each person seated on the loveseat gets the full amount of comfort possible.

, What others said when purchasing this item. Taking this cherished classic design, this piece features traditional elements such as deep button tufting, scrolled arms, elegantly turned legs, and nailhead accents. it's comfortable and the color is pretty. And, most purchases can be returned for free. If you should have any issues with our product within the 90 day period, please contact Noble House for replacement, or exchange. Finished with a low backrest, this loveseat offers an open, streamlined design for your lounge area. Easy to assemble, pretty, comfortable, looks expensive, but reasonably priced. Taking this cherished classic design, this piece features traditional elements such as deep button tufting, scrolled arms, elegantly turned legs, and nailhead accents. The individual cushions ensure that each person seated on the loveseat gets the full amount of comfort possible. Putting together is fairly easy if you do the exact opposite of the instructions. Electrode, Comp-d769cb2b-42f8-4fca-9a55-cc9d681ae8f3, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-f378726a-007-1760bf2a03c785, Generated: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 23:03:38 GMT, Electrode, Comp-7ab9311e-efc9-42bd-84a2-44e1360d6107, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-6f6c0a6db56bc4f3b05e999d7ba2f2f20982ac05, CID-200f672b-007-1760bfcf857207, Generated: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 23:14:56 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Buy Noble House Aaniya Traditional Fabric Chesterfield Loveseat Sofa, Beige at Walmart.com To return this you need the original everything. The couch is a bit low. SCROLLED ARMS: To complete the chesterfield look, this loveseat features scrolled arms. NAILHEAD ACCENTS: Expertly styled, this loveseat has tasteful nailhead accents on the front end of the scrolled arms to draw the eye in and complement the deep button tufting. Send me an email when my question is answered, Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart.