History: 1. Press the button. When completed, the system is ready to accept voice commands. Nissan Altima / Nissan Altima Owners Manual / Monitor, climate, audio, phone and voice recognition systems / NISSAN Voice Recognition System (if so equipped) / Using the system / Initialization When the ignition switch is placed in the ON position, NISSAN Voice Recognition is initialized, which takes a … It keeps missing up the phonebook numbers. NOTE: If the message is displayed within the first 2-3 minutes this is normal. When I first drove off the lot it worked fine and then a month or so down the road all of a sudden it started the mis-pairing. 2-3 minutes after the ignition is first turned ON. Ah no it doesnt. When the ignition switch is placed in the ON position, NISSAN Voice Recognition is initialized, which takes a few seconds. When I call out a name it pairs them with the wrong phone number. I've rebooted my computer many times. 3. I've closed the dictation window many times. When the ignition switch is placed in the ON position, NISSAN Voice Recognition is initialized, which takes a few seconds. Please wait.” Giving voice commands. After an update or two, it started working. When the ignition switch is placed in the ON position, NISSAN Voice Recognition is initialized, which takes a few seconds. Initialization. Discussions related to the released version of HS3/HS3PRO. When completed, the system is ready to accept voice commands. When the ignition switch is in the ON position, NISSAN Voice Recognition is initialized, which takes a few seconds. It was stuck on initializing when the feature first went live. maybe cause the server dont have anything connected to it other than power, z-wave stick, lan and usb to UPS. Initialization. The voice recognition is loading phonebook contacts into its … within the first 2-3 minutes this is normal. NOTE: If the message is displayed . Giving voice commands . Initialization. If the button is pressed before the initialization completes, the system will announce: “Voice Recognition System not ready. If the switch is pressed before the initialization completes, voice commands will not be accepted. When completed, the system is ready to accept voice commands. A status message “Voice Recognition is initializing, please wait” is displayed when pressing the voice recognition button 2-3 minutes after the ignition is first turned ON. If the button is pressed before the initialization completes, the system will announce “Hands-free phone system not ready” and will not react to voice commands. I'm having the same issues with voice recognition in my new 2015 Nissan Altima and my iPhone 6 plus. As stated above my dictation window is stuck on initializing (Win + H). Initialization. 2. A status message “Voice Recognition is initializing, please wait” is displayed when pressing the voice recognition button . The voice recognition is loading phonebook contacts into its system. If the switch is pressed before the initialization completes, the display will show the message: “System not ready.” or a beep sounds.