Thanks David. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. I left out the pimentos and did not mash the potatoes, but left them in bite size pieces. I think my potatoes were monster vs large so the wet mixture didn't go very far. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. This is a traditional potato salad that is made from scratch. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Directions. Amount is based on available nutrient data. In a saucepan, cover potatoes with water and cook until tender but firm. STEP 4. Bring water to a boil; cover, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Get Yellow Mustard Potato Salad Recipe from Food Network You can also find 1000s of Food Network's best recipes from top chefs, shows and experts. Only took a few minutes to make. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition cover, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. I added chopped olives and garlic powder. https://www.eazypeazymealz.com/classic-mustard-potato-salad Potato salad is a side dish that combines cooked potatoes with mayonnaise, mustard, fresh herbs, and crunchy elements like pickles or crisp radishes, resulting in a harmonious balance between savory and sweet. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Everyone loved it and my husband said it's the best potato salad he's ever had. VERY good! I followed the recipe but rectified some of these problems with 1 1/2t salt 1/2t pepper 2T more of sweet pickle relish 1t more of mustard 3T more of miracle whip and 6 more eggs. Serve on lettuce leaves; garnish with radishes if desired. One teaspoon is barely detectable. I tried this recipe a couple of weeks ago the only problem I had is that my husband thought it was too dry so I did add more mayonnaise and relish than what it called for. In a bowl, combine egg salad, mayonnaise, mustard, onion and salt. It was fantastic! I added one Tbsp of mustard total. It made it very tasty. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Transfer potato mixture to a large serving platter. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 … However, I think it should be called Easy or Simple Potato Salad. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. This dish is so fast to put together and it will disappear that fast also. Even my husband who hates mayo liked this. I also added just a touch more mustard (again just a personal preference). I also about a cup more potatoes (there was still plenty of egg/other ingredients for us), and a little chopped red onion as I didn't have dried. Cover and chill. It works well at any potluck.—American Egg Board, Linda Braun, Park Ridge, Illinois, Mustard Potato Salad Recipe photo by Taste of Home.