Moroccanoil Hair Treatment (Light) 100ml/3.4oz (With Box & Pump) New/Authentic. Q: Can Moroccanoil Treatment be used with other Moroccanoil products? Also notice if your Moroccanoil arrives with plastic wrap over the box it’s fake, first red flag it is not real. This made my hair heavy and greasy. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. I love the smell, my wife uses it!" Moroccanoil Treatment Light delivers the same benefits as Moroccanoil Treatment but is lighter in formulation, texture and color. A: Yes. Moroccanoil, la hidratación y nutrición que se merece tu cabello. It instantly nourishes and helps strengthen hair—leaving it softer, healthier … Moroccanoil Oil treatment light 100ml - aceite ligero para cabello fino y claro. Make every day a good hair day with these easy-to-use styling tools. Infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil and shine-boosting vitamins, this completely transformative hair treatment detangles, speeds up drying time and boosts shine—leaving you with nourished, manageable, and smooth hair with each use. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. 5.0 out of 5 stars Worked well the first time! Moroccanoil Treatment can be used in conjunction with all other Moroccanoil products as it is the foundation for styling. I first got this hair treatment from a local hair salon because my hair gets so dry in the winter. Well here is the answer! Oz. If I hold my nose right up to the bottle, I can smell a light scent, kind of like almond mixed with something sugary. Moroccanoil Aceite Tratamiento Light 100 ml, especialmente formulado para los cabello finos, con coloraciones claras (cabello blanco incluido), y cabellos con tendencia a engrasarse.Aunque es un aceite no graso, la fórmula Moroccanoil Tratamiento Light es más suave, más ligera y con una coloración más clara. Free shipping. Quick Look. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. I agree to receive Moroccanoil emails and I have read, understand and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream, 300 ml. Disfrute un cabello sano, sedoso, brillante y lleno de vida. NEW. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. My hair is fine & I high light it.. Definitely worth it! I haven't tried the real thing so I don't know but I've always heard about the scent. A little goes a long way. Oro líquido para cuidar tu melena. They probably add the red and yellow dye to trick you into thinking this is more oil than silicone (silicone is clear). MOROCCANOIL Aceite Moroccanoil Light 100ml. Try a new color, wihtout the damage or commitment. Smells great as well! Will use until I die. Q: What is the difference between Moroccanoil® Treatment and Moroccanoil Pure Argan Oil? The listing here won't show you the side of the box with ingredients. $28.59. The packaging is different also, this was made and packaged outside the US. El tratamiento de Moroccanoil revive el cabello, lo hidrata en profundidad, 3,150.00 Moroccanoil® Treatment Light is specifically formulated for the delicate needs of light-colored (including platinum and white) and fine hair. The root booster just gives it a little swing, no crunchiness. Moroccanoil Treatment Oil for All hair types [100ml] Made in Israel. Maybe a little expensive to use on the dog except for a special occasion? It may be applied as a moisturizer over areas that need pampering, and/or as a richly hydrating hand, nail and cuticle treatment. Outshine the rest. Reviewed in the United States on December 30, 2018. The light is less oily and heavy than the original, which I found weighed my hair down a bit more than I'd like. Usually after a curling by the afternoon the coarse and dry feelkng starts, not today! It is an essential foundation for all hair types that can be used for styling and/or as a shine-boosting finishing touch. Free shipping. The original foundation for hairstyling, Moroccanoil Treatment can be used as a conditioning, styling and finishing tool. The original foundation for hairstyling, Moroccanoil Treatment Light can be used as a conditioning, styling and finishing tool all in one. Tratamniento Moroccanoil Light, en aceite para cabellos finos o claros. Popular . Moroccanoil® Treatment Light is specifically formulated for the delicate needs of light-colored (including platinum and white) and fine hair. See all details for Moroccanoil Treatment Light Hair Oil, 3.4 Fl. Moroccanoil Treatment Light, 3.4 Ounce company. Moroccanoil Restorative Hair Mask, 250 ml. Popular . El Aceite Moroccanoil Light puede utilizarse como una herramienta para acondicionar, peinar tratando el cabello o para dar acabado.. I used it as usual when I got out of the shower, it is horrible!! A: Moroccanoil Treatment Light was created for consumers with fine and light-colored (including white or gray) hair. El Aceite Moroccanoil tiene una fórmula ultra nutritiva que es absorbida por el cabello al instante, resultando en un acabado natural, sedoso y brillante sin dejar residuos. company. Creators of the original Moroccanoil Treatment, Moroccanoil offers luxury hair care and body care products. Add to Basket Firm, smooth, and nourish skin while you sleep. I have the whole family using it now. I swear by this product! DISCOVER THE ORIGINAL Enjoy healthy, silky, shiny hair that's full of life. Moroccanoil Treatment is the product that pioneered oil-infused hair care and created the worldwide buzz on argan oil. Light oil! It also smells great. Moroccanoil Treatment 3.4 oz 100 ml. Comprar Moroccanoil Tratamiento Light 100ml. $12.99. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. So Moroccanoil probably doesn't need any more rave reviews but I need to tell you how great this product is. A: Yes. Apply on dry hair to tame flyaways, condition split ends and smooth hair.