THIS TIME IT APPEARS TO BE WATER WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SCENT ADDED. Since Moroccan oil includes more ingredients than argan oil alone, a color distinction is harder to make. I HAVE ORDERED THIS PRODUCT IN THE PAST AND THE REAL MOROCCAN OIL HAIR PRODUCT ARRIVED. First I use the pronexa Bond repair treatment and shampoo Hairgenics Pronexa Bond Repair Maintenance Shampoo, then I treat my hair with this product.The combination of the pronexa bond repair products with the moroccanoil … It makes it easier to style, and the best part is that the oil nourishes and hydrates the hair, which is very important. Hairgenics Pronexa Bond Repair Maintenance Shampoo. I was first introduced to this product by Gary Manuel hair saloon in Seattle. I was double charged. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Expensive, but worth it. Oz. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Cloudflare Ray ID: 5f8e136a7ea3b787 Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. The bottle even looks different when you get it and it has a different language on it. 22,854 global ratings | 7,597 global reviews, The smell was horrible and the oil looked like it was broken down, Reviewed in the United States on June 12, 2017, This had to be an old bottle. This page works best with JavaScript. Moroccanoil Oil Treatment (Shampoo & Conditioner): 3.6 out of 5 stars from 41 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I’m also going to review … I did not ever think my hair could look like this! Reviewed in the United States on February 28, 2020, What an amazing product. There's a problem loading this menu right now. 1000x better than any Argan Oil you will get at Walmart, Target, or any other store similar to those two. I will never run out again. The combination of the pronexa bond repair products with the moroccanoil is absolutely amazing. I have been using this oil from salons for years and love the oil itself but this is not the real stuff!! If you feel the price is higher than what you usually pay for your Argan Oil it is probably because you are not purchasing a quality product. When you demand excellent quality for your hair treatment Moroccanoil is the go to brand! Renewing Argan Oil Morocco Penetrating Oil 193 … To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I WON'T ORDER AGAIN UNTIL I CAN BE SURE THE REAL PRODUCT WILL ARRIVE. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. I DOUBT THERE IS ANY OIL AT ALL. You either love it and want to drench... About reviewer (104 reviews) Age 30-35. I purchased moroccan oil based upon the fabulous reviews and used the bottle in it's entirety. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Order #XXXXXXXXXX On 7/26/2020 I made a purchase … Moroccanoil Treatment is a complete treatment for hair. This Moroccanoil hair oil is a multi-purpose product that can be used to condition, style and finish the hair. May 18th 2016, 5:20 pm. I have sworn by moroccanoil's hair treatment for the last few years, so I decided to give their shampoo line a try! Love, Love, Love Moroccann Oil! I been using this brand for a few years now and I can't say enough it helps my ends stay smooth and frizz free after straightening hair or leaving it curls so yes I would definitely recommend it cuz a little bit like a dime/quarter size goes along way for long hair.. Reviewed in the United States on July 20, 2016. The scent of moroccanoil products has people in 2 groups. Moroccan oils are generally light gold to deep gold in hue. My stylist put a little amount on her hands and rubbed the oil through my damp hair before drying. Hair Brunette, Wavy, Coarse. Merchant will not refund my money after I refused the delivery. One bottle lasts me about 6 months. What an amazing product. I'm shocked with the bad reviews! You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Overall, I was really pleased with the product- it is SO moisturizing and is probably a fabulous pick for dry, damaged, or colored hair. This is quality Argan Oil. Often for the best shampoo, conditioner, mousse and Moroccanoil professional hair treatments, you’ll see four or five stars in the product rating. The treatment definitely calms down any fine or flyaway hair. It doesnt hurt the it smells great too. The smell is gorgeous and lasts until your next hair wash. Reviewed in the United States on September 9, 2018. Check out Moroccanoil Treatment reviews, ratings, price, benefits, how to use process & more information here and buy online. Moroccanoil Treatment Hair Oil, 3.4 Fl. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I'm pretty sure I received a fake bottle. I have been using this product daily for 18 months on my beard. • Skin Acne-prone, Fair, Cool. Reviewed in the United States on December 19, 2018. I went to get my hair cut at a salon and my stylist applied a pump of their moroccan oil to my hair at the end of my session. First I use the pronexa Bond repair treatment and shampoo. 7/26/2020 I made a purchase on the Moroccanoil website. IT WAS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. Moroccan oil that is certified organic is grown in healthy, chemical-free soil. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Smells amazing and makes my hair soft and shiny. See all details for Moroccanoil Treatment Hair Oil, 3.4 Fl. My hair loves moroccanoil … The oil is enriched with the goodness of antioxidant-rich argan oil … Reviewed in the United States on May 1, 2019, Wow this product is incredible - honestly my hair has been transformed, Reviewed in the United States on April 30, 2013. I have been using this product daily for 18 months on my beard. • Size: 3.4 Fl Oz Verified Purchase. I highly recommend it. Reviewed in the United States on February 28, 2014. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Reviewed in the United States on September 9, 2018. , then I treat my hair with this product. I use it in my hair every day. Your IP: 194.110.192.231 You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Even if a Moroccan oil incorporates other ingredients, it should still be smooth in texture. Expensive, but worth it. 10 reviews. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I ran out for about 5 days and my beard felt like a wire brush and my skin felt like I was a lizard with dry scales all over my face under and around my beard. I have been using this oil for 8 years now. The smell and feel of the oil from the salon was phenomenal compared to what I had purchased through Amazon. Organic. See 56671 reviews on Moroccanoil products: Great hair mask to restore moisture and shine to your locks! Customers writing Moroccanoil hair conditioner reviews typically award products four or five stars when the products are high quality and work well for hair concerns. I compared it to what I been using and the scent and texture are exactly the same so maybe I got lucky to get the real thing .. Most Viewed Hair Oil Products. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Dabur Amla Oil 52 reviews. Oz. The smell was horrible and the. More reviews, photos and discussions for Moroccanoil. The products that I own from Moroccanoil come mostly out of this travelset that I got a while back. I’m obsessed with Moroccan Oil. This is totally a knockoff oil which is really disappointing. Moroccan Oil Treatment 1240 reviews. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on July 14, 2019.