This name is the feminine form of George and means "farmer." Most of her stories were set in the Regency Era and the name of her characters reflect this. Vintage names … MIDDLE NAME PAIRINGS Georgette Emarie (G.E. 17 years old. This name sounds gorgeous, especially with the correct French pronunciation. ), .. How popular is Georgette? G–I Names. Me and my husband have just found out were having our 3rd baby and really live the name Mila but we can't seem to find a middle names we both love we want the name to go with our other daughters names which are; Livvie-grace Sophia Willow paige And our surname is Gillon, any suggestions please, maybe even multiple middle names :) If you’re trying to find the best female dog names and don’t know where to start, you’ve come to the right place. Being that her first name is so simple and common, I was looking for a fairly unique and different middle name, preferrably something ethnic. Required fields are marked * Name * Email * Website. I'm naming my daughter Amy (after my husband's deceased grandmother" Her middle name was going to be Isabella but my aunt just had a girl and stole it from me :( I wasn't sure if I wanted Isabella anyway, because it's pretty common. You are in the right place, as a result of assembled below 500 popular best female dog names from all around the world. ― astoundingly 7/17/2007. Your email address will not be published. Georgette: Georgette is the poodle in Oliver & Company who memorably sings "Perfect Isn't Easy." On the other hand, it also seems like a viable choice for a baby born today. Finding a name for your new dog requires more inspiration with a little luck and also a lot of thought. Time limit is exhausted. I'm jealous of the many nicknames that can come from it. Giselle: In Enchanted, Giselle is an animated princess who is transported to the live-action world of New York. So basically, I have this character. Georgette has something of a period flavour, as it was most popular around the turn of the century, and associated with Regency romances and 1930s fashions. (2000 U.S. CENSUS) Georgette entered the list in 1890-1899 and reached its top rank of #529 in the U.S. in the 1920s, but is not ranked currently. Baby Names (with meanings) taken from Georgette Heyer. Heyer was a historical romance author whose works still receive much acclaim today. ... My best friend's name is Georgette, and she has a bit of a love/hate relationship with it. Her name is Georgette Melissa Bellamy-Belfort, but I was wondering; her mum's name is Jeanne (Gee-anne) so should I call her Georgette Melissa Jeanne? I would prefer it as a middle name. Georgette is a very popular first name for women (#863 out of 4276, Top 20%) and a slightly less popular surname for all people (#91004 out of 150436, Top 60%). The middle name you give your baby girl could very well go on to be their stage name for when they’re famous—and they’ll have you to thank for their fabulous star-ready name. I think it fits her, because it is unique and eclectic. dark red hair and fringe, brown eyes, 5'10-11" girl. Leave a Reply Cancel reply. 1. It's definitely a unique name. Middle name for Georgette character? Gianna: This Italian name has a similar sound to Tiana and Anna, and it means "God is gracious." Some of the Australian Georgettes have French surnames, and it also made a rather handy middle name, going well with a variety of first names.