Behold, I have told you.”. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Enter your credit card information to ensure uninterrupted service following your free trial. It looks like you’re already subscribed to Bible Gateway Plus! New King James Version (NKJV), My brethren to go to Galilee, and there they will see Me.”. 10 Then Jesus said to them, “Do not be afraid. Learn more. 2 And behold, there was a great earthquake; for an angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone [a] from the door, and sat on it. 2 And behold, there was a great earthquake; for (D)an angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone [a]from the door, and sat on it. Try it for 30 days FREE. 11 Now while they were going, behold, some of the guard came into the city and reported to the chief priests all the things that had happened. To subscribe at our regular subscription rate, click the button below. 1:10, 21]; Phil. To manage your subscription, visit your Bible Gateway account settings. 28 Now (B)after the Sabbath, as the first day of the week began to dawn, Mary Magdalene (C)and the other Mary came to see the tomb. You’ve already claimed your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus. You'll get this book and many others when you join Bible Gateway Plus. 16 Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, to the mountain (L)which Jesus had appointed for them. “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 3 His countenance was like lightning, and his clothing as white as snow. 17 When they saw Him, they worshiped Him; but some (M)doubted. He Is Risen. 12 When they had assembled with the elders and consulted together, they gave a large sum of money to the soldiers, 13 saying, “Tell them, ‘His disciples came at night and stole Him away while we slept.’ 14 And if this comes to the governor’s ears, we will appease him and make you secure.” 15 So they took the money and did as they were instructed; and this saying is commonly reported among the Jews until this day. Go and tell My brethren to go to Galilee, and there they will see Me.”. 18 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. All rights reserved. 27:56, 61 and the other Mary came to see the tomb. 12 When they had assembled with the elders and consulted together, they gave a large sum of money to the soldiers, 13 saying, “Tell them, ‘His disciples came at night and stole Him away while we slept.’ 14 And if this comes to the governor’s ears, we will appease him and make you secure.” 15 So they took the money and did as they were instructed; and this saying is commonly reported among the Jews until this day. 28. 18 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, (N)“All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 15:27; [Eph. 7:9; 10:6; Mark 9:3; John 20:12; Acts 1:10, Hos. 10:18; Col. 1:23, NKJV, The Story: The Bible as One Continuing Story of God and His People, NKJV, Chronological Study Bible: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible, Red Letter Edition: Bringing to Life the Ancient World of Scripture, NKJV, Bride's Bible, Leathersoft, White, Red Letter, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version. Used by permission. 2:11], Mark 16:14–18; Luke 24:36–49; John 20:19–23; Acts 1:6–8, Matt. Matthew 28. You’re already logged in with your Bible Gateway account. All rights reserved. Try Bible Gateway Plus free for 30 days. 4 And the guards shook for fear of him, and became like (F)dead men. 2:11], Mark 16:14–18; Luke 24:36–49; John 20:19–23; Acts 1:6–8, Matt. 14:9; 1 Cor. 17 When they saw Him, they worshiped Him; but some doubted. Take notes, highlights, and favorites to share or document personal thoughts. 7:13, 14]; Matt. 22:22; John 20:17; Rom. Come, see the place where the Lord lay. 1:2]; 1 Pet. Try it free for 30 days. 4 And the guards shook for fear of him, and became … 1Now after the Sabbath, as the first day of the week began to dawn, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary came to see the tomb. 10 Then Jesus said to them, “Do not be afraid. 52:10; Luke 24:47; [Acts 2:38, 39]; Rom. Now after the Sabbath, as the first day of the week began to dawn, Mary Magdalene and the other …