It's been some time now that my youtube app keeps constantly crashing and by that I mean, the app loads up okay, however whenever I start a video it goes either back to the main manu where you can select all these apps ( Netflix, youtube , forecast etc. ) If it is separated you will have to solder it back to the LOGIC BOARD(every pin on its own). I have an LG47LN5750 and while swapping out my Playstaion 4 with the Nintendo Wii u, the HDMI port was pushed into the casing of the TV. Posted: 03/31/2015. I have swapped out other components before so I am not sure if I wore out what holds the port in place or whatever. The AVR is connected using a Monoprice HDMI cable as well, and has no CEC issues at all, only the PS4. Yeah I have placed the Panasonic TV in the bedroom, set the mini box up correctly and can watch it. I have taken the cables and unplugged from TV and plug into 2nd TV and everything works fine. TV Capacitor Repair Option 1 – HDMI SlimPort. Open up the tv bij unscrewing the BACK PLATE. LG TV Parts. 오늘 포스팅에서는 노트북과 tv가 인식이 되지 않을 때 어떻게 해결해야 할지 간단한 해결 방법을 소개해드리겠습니다. If you have an LG TV with the "Magic Remote," the easiest way is to activate the pointer and click the top of the screen. Component. Please Help me **** 03/13/2017 by mguy4862. Sprawdź dostępność połączeń kablowych Dla uzyskania najlepszej jakości audio i video, zalecane jest użycie przewodu HDMI. I can hear the sound but every port I out , I see only grey and white lines a55" LG anyone know how to replace ! Just take care that you dont induce any static into the board as you could blow some of the LSI chips on the board. Hi there, if you can take the back cover off and see what has happened when you pushed connector in, might be able to push it back into place if it has not damaged the PCB is mounted to it. The LG G4 supports a hard wired connection to a TV via HDMI SlimPort adapter and the micro USB port. Next you will have to check if the HDMI port is separated or is still making contact with the LOGIC BOARD. Back to Top. If your TV has more than one HDMI port, you can use an HDMI splitter to connect multiple inputs to the one port. Faulty HDMI Port on LG Television. 99 I then attempted to use HDMI 2 and the same thing happend. First, note the connection points on the circuit board. In this video I demonstrate how to fix your faulty HDMI ports on your television. ; Connect a standard HDMI cable between the SlimPort adapter and the HDMI port your TV or projector. I had never done anything like this before so it was a bit nerve racking in a way. If your TV has an optical port, you may as well just use that rather than adding a third-party adapter or converter to … Reporting: "No Signal" all HDMI ports & VGA port 47" LG 47LE8500 TV This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. I had to purchase the "logic board" of my LG 47" (about $60.00) beforehand. All HDMI 4K ports support connecting devices with HDMI ports without 4K support, to a TV with HDMI 4K ports, you can connect a computer that has a simple HDMI port. HDMI 4k@60Hz/DVI IN. I ended up pushing the connector from the TV back into the TV … Mind you it is going via my AV receiver so not sure if that is relevant or if it simply autodetects data on HDMI. The link below will give you an idea of what is involved in the repair of a loose HDMI port. LG 60" 60UJ6300-UA BUSYLOR EBT64533102 Main Video Board Motherboard Unit Electronics LG 55" 55LS33A-5BC AUSPLJM EAY63072106 Power Supply Board Unit I stupidly left the HDMI cable connected to my laptop when not in use. Archived. One quirk I have noticed. 2 . Rfiver Universal Table Top TV Stand TV Base Replacement for Most 27 30 32 39 40 42 43 46 50 55 in… 60 inch LG TV HDMI connector pushed into TV port. Hi @tavare149 You should'nt have a problem using that HDMI input to your TV. HDMI (HDCP 2.2) HDMI (HDCP 2.2) This is a copy protection data version 2.2 Hello I have a 32lc5dc-UA lg lcd tv everything works great but it stopped getting hd channels! Select your TV model, Featured Category or enter the part number, model number or part description into the search box above. I fixed mine by watching a youtube video. Posted by 3 years ago. Now carefully remove the BACK PLATE until you see the LOGIC BOARD(the one with the connectors in it). If your TV shows 'NO SIGNAL' then by heating up the HDMI chip you can once again enjoy them working. Technician can repair that for you, but it will cost you around $150, labor cost is very high. 1. Use Process of Elimination: If your device is connected to an audio receiver or other intermediary, remove the HDMI connection and plug it directly into the TV.If that works, then the receiver or intermediary device you're using is likely the problem. The CX asks you to make a determination about bitstream or PCM in for each HDMI port manually. 03/21/2016 by Thanks. Remove the back of your TV and take a couple of good pictures of the damaged port etc., post those with your question. After moving the laptop many times I believe the HDMI connection is now damaged, I found the cable connected at an angle. The most common alternative to connecting your LG G6 to your TV is using an HDMI cable. szczyt mozliwosci to … yes, Yes the HDMI 2 port can be repaired, yours could be soldered directly to a board which takes some skill to reattach if undamaged or replace if need be. HDMI ARC jest troche do bani...mam podlaczony LG Oled C7 65'' do Denona X4400H i problem jest taki ze max bandwith to chyba 768 kbps. I have been researching into the kernel source, and I have discovered how they have disabled this feature, I have uploaded the hdmi_Kconfig file from LG v30, and Samsung Galaxy S9, both of them support HDMI out, and LG G7. ... hdmi, display port ... 현재 시중의 uhd tv나 모니터에서 대부분 hdmi 2.0a 스펙 지원하고 그래픽 … es335 John Brown. then reverse the order you took it apart. Hi all, hope you can advise. 기능적으로 분류를 하면, 복제와 확장 … 단, 스마트기기와 tv를 연결해줄 hdmi 케이블을 준비하는게 가장 어렵습니다. Witam Posiadam telewizor LG (LCD), model: 42LG30-UA zakupiony w USA (NTSC). I recently purchased a 2nd hand LG 42 inch lcd tv with inbuilt hard drive and it works well apart from the hdmi connection. HDMI 4k@60Hz/DVI IN, ( in the picture above) and means that in this TV are HDMI standart 2.0. Paul Squillace. Krotka mowiac telewizor nie przesle zadnego nieskompresowanego dzwieku co najwyzej Dolby Digital+ . Good Luck. if you have pushed PCB back see if you can use some rubber or plastic to provide a support spacer to hold it into position. It is not that uncommon for this to hapce. Windows 7 display problem with LG TV via HDMI port I've just installed windows 7 professional from msdnaa Im using LGTV 19" as monitor, and on the first run (after install), my monitor display turn blank, i only got "no signal" message from monitor.. emma spanswick. Accessibility. However, most LG Bluetooth Headsets work with any TV that supports Soundsync Wireless. Shop for LG TV Power Supply Boards, LG TV Main Boards and more.. I am going to assume it does BUT it may not and the mounting bracket could have just come loose. 이번 Windows 10 무료 설치 이후 기존에 Windows7 에서 정상적으로 동작하던 LG TV 와 노트북 HDMI 연결이 안됩니다. Any good local TV repairman or computer repair shop can probably perform this task. I have a LG flat screen that only has one HDMI port and that port has gone out. How To Repair Board HDMI not working on LG TV model 47LE400UC. However, if you are confident in your soldering skills, you can repair broken HDMI port, so long as the damage is only to the connector and not to the printed circuit board to which the port is soldered.