Lenovo YOGA C930 13IKB Networking: Wireless LAN Drivers. > laptops-and-netbooks > yoga-series > Yoga C930-13IKB Laptop (Lenovo) The Yoga C930's Rotating Sound Bar with Dolby Atmos® Speaker System is truly revolutionary, as the audio sound will be just as amazing whatever mode you're in: tent, stand, tablet, or laptop. Device name Device name in the Device Manager ----- ----- Integrated Camera Integrated Camera Otherwise, select an item to start building your Cart. A few months ago I had the same issue and had to send my Yoga to Lenovo for repair (all they did was replace the camera driver…which I had uninstalled and reinstalled 320942095 times). I spent hours on the phone with support, having them remotely … If above doesn't work, go to your computer manufacturer's website, download latest webcam driver and install Help Link - https: ... After I posted I found that my Lenovo 930c laptop has a little plastic shutter switch that closes the camera shutter. It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. Yoga C930-13IKB Laptop (Lenovo) Product Home; Drivers & Software; Diagnostics; Knowledge Base & Guides; Warranty & Services; Repair Status; Parts; Accessories; Contact Us; More: OR. Lenovo Yoga C930-13IKB Camera Driver Lenovo Yoga C930-13IKB Webcam Driver Lenovo Yoga C930-13IKB Azurewave Webcam Driver Yoga C930-13IKB Camera Azurewave Lenovo, Lenovo Yoga C930-13IKB Azurewave Camera Driver 5.0.18.19 for Windows 10 64-bit, Lenovo Yoga C930-13IKB Azurewave Webcam Driver. I am not able to use my webcam (intergrated) on my new lenovo yoga c930 laptop, Windows 10 64 Bit OS. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer. > laptops-and-netbooks > yoga-series > Yoga C930-13IKB Laptop (Lenovo) Camera Driver (Bison, Azurewave, Chicony) V.BisonAzurewave 5.0.18.19_Chicony 10.0.16299.20039 for Windows 10 (64-bit) Lenovo YOGA C930 13IKB Bluetooth and Modem Drivers - Processor: Up to 8th Generation Intel Core i7- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 620- Memory: 16 GB DDR4- Storage: 1 TB PCIe SSD- Display: 13.9” UHD (3840 x 2160) IPS touchscreen with Dolby Vision- Audio: Rotating Sound Bar with Dolby Atmos Speaker System- Color: Iron Gray, Mica- Ports: 2 x USB-C (Thunderbolt 3 USB-C, PD, DP, USB 3.1 full function), USB-3.1, Audio combo jackThis package contains the files needed for installing the Camera driver. Yoga Book C930 (YB-J912F, Lenovo YB-J912L) Product Home; Drivers & Software; Diagnostics; Knowledge Base & Guides; Warranty & Services Lenovo Inc. View View. Lenovo Wacom Components Driver for Windows 10 (64-bit) - Yoga Book C930. The video recording seems to capture the audio but not the images /video Trouble shooting tried and failed till now are as follows 1. Follow this link to find the compatible charger for the Lenovo Yoga C930 … Moreover, constantly check with our website in order to make sure that you don't miss a single new release. In addition to that, updating the software on your device can fix various problems that might be encountered during the product's lifetime, and improve existing features like image quality, or add support for new ones. Intel WLAN Driver V.20.60.2.2 for Windows 10 (64-bit) Lenovo YOGA C930 13IKB Camera and Card Reader Drivers. Therefore, if you consider applying this package, hit the download button, and install it on your computer. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Quick, secure access to your purchase history for warranty validation or insurance claims. You must sign-in with your Lenovo ID to access your Shopping Cart, directly. This package provides Wacom Touch Panel Pen Driver and is supported on Yoga C930-13IKB, Yoga C930-13IKB Glass and running the following Operating Systems: Windows 10 (64-bit) Lenovo … Download Lenovo Yoga C930-13IKB Azurewave Camera Driver 5.0.18.19 for Windows 10 64-bit (Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder)