Any preferred dealers to buy from with best prices? Never heard it on an acoustic before, sounds delicious! With all of the takes occuring simultaneously and the mics all fighting for the same space, I just wonder if it was a little off axis and/or too close or far from the guitar to really highly the Gefell's best capture. Just replied a recent PM about which kind of SM81 is the one in test - it's the US made from the early 90's. Shure A53M Stoßdämpfer für SM81, SM86, KSM141, KSM137, 16A, VP64 und SM63 Modelle, Schwarz Shure Mikrofon Zubehör Modell A53M; Der Shure A53M Mikrofonclip mit Mikrofonklemme reduziert die Übertragung von mechanischen Geräuschen und Vibrationen um mehr als 20 Dezibel. I liked the sm-81 best overall, especially on the first part, followed closely by Geffell which sounded a bit more natural. Shure A53M Stoßdämpfer für SM81, SM86, KSM141, KSM137, 16A, VP64 und SM63 Modelle, Schwarz Shure Mikrofon Zubehör Modell A53M; Der Shure A53M Mikrofonclip mit Mikrofonklemme reduziert die Übertragung von mechanischen Geräuschen und Vibrationen um mehr als 20 Dezibel. Does anyone have experience with ... Also, I noticed the KSM137 & KSM141 are sold in matched pairs, but I can't find anyone selling the SM81 as a matched pair. Shure A53M Stoßdämpfer für SM81, SM86, KSM141, KSM137, 16A, VP64 und SM63 Modelle, Schwarz Shure Mikrofon Zubehör Modell A53M; Der Shure A53M Mikrofonclip mit Mikrofonklemme reduziert die Übertragung von mechanischen Geräuschen und Vibrationen um mehr als 20 Dezibel. I expected that KSM141 might blow it away, but in this particular case I only liked it for more "brilliant" strumming where you want to hear more "pick". I know that many here who record acoustic guitars like the SM81. Click here to login, The ability to reply to and create new discussions, Access to members-only giveaways & competitions, Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As, Access to members-only sub forum discussions, Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio, Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free. Not to horn in or derail the discussion, but I'm wondering how the comparison would go if the clips were blind. Basically, if I were going out to buy them today I would get the KSM's. I don't know if the current ones are any different. If I already owned the sm81's I would just keep them though. Shure A53M Stoßdämpfer für SM81, SM86, KSM141, KSM137, 16A, VP64 und SM63 Modelle, Schwarz Shure Mikrofon Zubehör Modell A53M; Der Shure A53M Mikrofonclip mit Mikrofonklemme reduziert die Übertragung von mechanischen Geräuschen und Vibrationen um mehr als 20 Dezibel. By comparison the KSM 141 sounds thin. The Hardware The KSM137 features an extremely thin, low-mass gold-sputtered diaphragm (a mere 2.5 microns thick), which helps achieve a good transient response, and this is teamed with a low-noise, low-distortion Class-A transformerless preamp. (1,999 KB), PDFをダウンロード Sichere Befestigung von Shure-Modellen SM81, SM94, VP64, KSM137 und KSM141 an Standard … I preferred the M70 on the first and second parts followed by the SM81. thumbsup. Sichere Befestigung von Shure-Modellen SM81, SM94, VP64, KSM137 und KSM141 an Standard … But I also had a chance to use some a bit more current, still US made and one of them sounded almost the same as mine, but another one was a bit "dry" - I suspect it was defect in some minor way. When you buy products through links across our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Our Virginia-based experts can help you find the best gear. Shure A53M Stoßdämpfer für SM81, SM86, KSM141, KSM137, 16A, VP64 und SM63 Modelle, Schwarz Shure Mikrofon Zubehör Modell A53M; Der Shure A53M Mikrofonclip mit Mikrofonklemme reduziert die Übertragung von mechanischen Geräuschen und Vibrationen um mehr als 20 Dezibel. so many shootouts have mics positioned anywhere with lots of room spill but this was more realistic. Gear Shootouts / Audio File Uploads / Interviews / Podcasts, Gear Shoot-Outs / Sound File Comparisons / Audio Tests, Shure KSM141 vs Shure SM81 vs Gefell M70 on acoustic guitar, http://www.homebrewedmusic.com/audio/20110714/e.wav, http://www.homebrewedmusic.com/audio/20110714/f.wav, Already have an account? Is that odd or just me? The KSM 14x's seemed top articulate things a little better and seemed to have a more prominent, yet at the same time clearer top end to me. Get FREE 2-day shipping and free lifetime tech support with your order. The sound from the M70 is fuller to my ears. It is MUCH better than the C1000, which is similar in that both can run off internal battery. Sm81's are known for being "acceptable" but never really "pretty". I preferred the SM-81's as well, but I also think that the M70 sounded like it was in the wrong position. Sichere Befestigung von Shure-Modellen SM81, SM94, VP64, KSM137 und KSM141 an Standard … KSM141は、大口径ダイアフラム・エンドアドレス・コンデンサー型マイクロホンで、極めて均一なカーディオイド指向特性または真の無指向性を簡単に切り替えられる回転式メカニズムによって、スムーズかつ集中的に音楽再生を行えます。, レコーディングはもちろん、ライブでも使用可能な高い耐久性を誇り、極めて高い音圧レベル(SPL)でも使用できます。低い等価雑音レベルと広い周波数特性を備え、楽器のレコーディングに最適です。, KSM141は、高い音圧レベル(SPL)に対応する処理能力と、きわめて優れた低周波サウンドの再現能力を併せ持っています。切替可能な(無指向性とカーディオイド)指向特性と3つの切替可能パッド(0 dB、15dB、25dB)によりさまざまなレコーディング状況で柔軟性を発揮します。, すべてのShure製品の完全な製品ドキュメンテーション、技術サポート資料、ソフトウェアとファームウェア、およびその他のツールとリソースを1か所で。, KSM137は、シングル・カーディオイド指向特性を備えたエンドアドレス・コンデンサー型マイクロホンです。, BETA 181は、異なる指向特性を持つ交換式カプセルを採用した超コンパクトなスモールダイアフラム・サイドアドレス・コンデンサー型マイクロホンです。, 特にギター、ピアノ、シンバルといったアコースティック楽器のパフォーマンス・シーンにおける、業界スタンダードとしての地位を確立しています。, PDFをダウンロード The SM81 sounds good but not as full like the M70. The KSM141 is a dual-pattern end-addressed condenser microphone with a rotating collar, allowing easy switching between a consistent cardioid or true omnidirectional polar … (291 KB), 極めて均一なカーディオイド指向特性と真の無指向性を切り替えられる機械式指向性スイッチさまざまなレコーディング状況で柔軟性を発揮します, 超薄型、2.5ミクロン、24金メッキ処理、低質量マイラー(r) 製ダイアフラムが優れた過度特性を実現, A級ディスクリート・トランスレス・プリアンプが、高調波歪みと混変調波歪みを最**小限に抑え、ゼロ・クロスオーバー歪みと超高速の過度特性、透明感のある音質を実現, サブソニック・フィルタにより機械的振動から生じる17 Hz以下の低周波ノイズを除去, スイッチ切替式3ポジション・パッド(0 dB、15 dB、および25 dB)を搭載することにより、音圧レベル (SPL) が極めて高い場合にも対応可能, スイッチ切替式3ポジション・ロー・カット・フィルタが、バックグラウンド・ノイズや近接効果の低減に効果を発揮, 1 - A141SPC Case, 2 - A100WS Windscreen, 2 - A57F Microphone Clip, 1 - A27M Stereo Microphone Adapter, 1 - A141C Case, 1 - A100WS Windscreen, 1 - A57F Microphone Clip. I wouldn't say the differences were night and day though.