There are 160 calories in 1 serving (3 oz) of Kroger Rotisserie Chicken. 55 / 300g left. Home Chef Proteins Simple Truth Sautés. Sometimes when I am on my own for supper I will go to Kroger and grab a rotisserie chicken, they have two different sizes I grab the small one because it's just for me. Ready-To-Cook Dinner Ideas. 150 / 2,000 cal left. New! Fat 63g. Shop All. Serving Size : 4 oz. Fresh Favorites Shipped Right to Your Door Shop All Shop Meat Alternatives Shop All. Nutritional Info. Daily Goals. 71 %22 gProtein. Cholesterol 245g. It's brined and then marinated in flavorful herbs. This turkey breast is perfect on a rotisserie or roasted in the oven. Crockpot Essentials. Linked to kroger rotisserie turkey breast, Purists beware.You may possibly not like what it is you're about to read as it comes to the conventional Thanksgiving Turkey. Cholesterol 245g. There are 50 calories in 2 oz (56 g) of Kroger Oven Roasted Turkey Breast. Blue Ribbon Recipe. 55 / 300g left. Get full nutrition facts for other Kroger products and all your other favorite brands. While toaster roasting a turkey gets cooked, grilling that fowl results in a turkey that's cooked using flavor that is enormous. 400 / 2,300g left. Relevant to Kroger Rotisserie Turkey Breast, Ideally once you raise turkeys, then it is helpful you know that the terminologies and interesting truth about turkeys therefore you'll not be thrown off guard when you browse some related materials regarding turkeys. 4 / 67g left. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Log Food. 4 / 67g left. The extra virgin olive oil and paprika allow it to have an even browning and crispy outside. Shop All. 150 Cal. Turkey 101 for first timers and seasoned cook. Kroger Rotisserie Kroger Rotisserie - Turkey Breast. 71 % 22g Protein. loading. 150 / 2,000 cal left. However you cook the turkey, the brining step is very important, don't skip this, it makes the turkey so moist. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. 0 %--Carbs. It's like five bucks - more chicken than I … Get full nutrition facts for other Kroger products and all your other favorite brands. Calorie Goal 1,850 cal. 29 % 4g Fat. 150 Cal. Daily Goals. Sodium 1,900g. 29 %4 gFat. Fat 63g. Featured Brands. Sodium 1,900g. Kroger Rotisserie Kroger Rotisserie - Turkey Breast. Calorie Goal 1,850 cal. 0 %--Carbs. Kroger Community Rewards Honoring Our Heroes Sustainability Request a Donation CUSTOMER SERVICE Help FAQs Contact Us Customer Comments Digital Coupons Policy My Prescriptions FAQs Recall Alerts Feedback SERVICES Deli/Bakery Ordering Digital Coupons Gift Card Mall Mobile App Receipt Survey Invitation Recipes Shopping List Store Locator Weekly Ad Money Services GET THE CARD … Log Food. How does this food fit into your daily goals? How does this food fit into your daily goals? Serving Size : 4 oz. Nutritional Info. The rotisserie chickens at H-E-B are really big. 400 / 2,300g left.