Cost aside, which is the better sandpaper … 150mm Sanding discs Sandpaper KLINGSPOR Hook & Loop , FESTOOL Rotex Hole Pattern. ETS 125. Basics. Having used the Klingspor discs on my previous sanders and comparing performance, cost, and durability with the Festool paper, I wouldn't consider using it in lieu of the Festool product. 99 ($0.13/Count) Get it as soon as Tue, Nov 24. I seem to recall Klingspor offered discs with the Festool hole pattern. Diamond sanding pad. Suitable for : FESTOOL ROTEX / ETS Sanders. It is also much cheaper. 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,940. I find their blue paper to be the best for sanding wood. KLINGSPOR is one of the world's leading manufacturers of high quality products used for finishing surfaces and cutting off materials. Lowdown on grinding. We specialize in Klingspor sanding products with a vast array of woodworking supplies on hand. Klingspor's Woodworking Shop is full line distributor of woodworking tools and supplies from respected companies like Klingspor Abrasives, Delta Woodworking machinery, Jet Tools and Equipment, Powermatic, Bosch, Porter Cable, Fein, Dewalt, Sorby, Tormek, etc. Your use of any material contained on this website is entirely at your own risk. To reduce the risk of serious injury and/or damage to your Festool product, always read, understand and follow all warnings and instructions in your Festool product's Instruction Manual. RO 125. I haven't really tried Klingspor on wood, at least not in the last three or so years. The content contained on this site is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute professional advice. $12.99 $ 12. We specialize in Klingspor sanding products with a vast array of woodworking supplies on hand. We specialize in Klingspor sanding products with a vast array of woodworking supplies on hand. ETS EC 150. Anyone else have an opinion? Diamond cutting blades. Klingspor Abrasives 4.5"x 9" W/10 Holes For Makita BO4900 & Festool® RS2E Sander Hook & Loop Sheets, 150 Grit, 10pk $ 7.95 Thank you to the grocery store workers, school teachers, and all the people out there who give their best for others in this difficult time. Klingspor's Woodworking Shop is full line distributor of woodworking tools and supplies from respected companies like Klingspor Abrasives, Delta Woodworking machinery, Jet Tools and Equipment, Powermatic, Bosch, Porter Cable, Fein, Dewalt, Sorby, Tormek, etc. LEX 150. Condition: New. 00. Klingspor's Woodworking Shop is full line distributor of woodworking tools and supplies from respected companies like Klingspor Abrasives, Delta Woodworking machinery, Jet Tools and Equipment, Powermatic, Bosch, Porter Cable, Fein, Dewalt, Sorby, Tormek, etc. Assorted Cut-Off Wheels; Dual Purpose Wheels; Extra Cut Small Cutting Wheels; Grinding Discs; Large Diameter Cut-Off Wheels; Ultra-Thin Cut-Off Wheels; Fibre Discs. ETS EC 125. I just bought an RO 150 and CT MIDI. Festool and its affiliates cannot be responsible for improper postings or your reliance on the website's material. ETS 150. Festool 499095 P80 Grit Rubin 2 Abrasives for RO 125/ETS 125 Sander, 50-Pack. One of the world's leading manufacturers of high-quality abrasive products used for finishing surfaces and cutting off materials. Having used the Klingspor discs on my previous sanders and comparing performance, cost, and durability with the Festool paper, I wouldn't consider using it in lieu of the Festool product. Festool makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the material on this website or about the results to be obtained from using the website. Recommendations and tips are also available. >>. RUBIN 2. 4.8 out of 5 stars 79. A price that's 30%-50% higher for something that lasts four or five times as long totally pencils out. Check out our schedule and meet us there! Nick, as a floor guy,  I am an extremely high volume paper user. My primary grit ranges are from 36g to 120g. Quote from: WastedP on November 13, 2014, 11:06 AM, Quote from: Nick2cd on November 13, 2014, 11:26 AM. I've always been told festool paper lasts forever and is the best. 5in Sanding Discs, 100PCS 60 80 120 150 220 Grit Sandpaper Assortment, 8 Holes Hook and Loop Sand Paper, Random Orbital Sander Sandpaper by LotFancy. One of the world's leading manufacturers of high-quality abrasive products used for finishing surfaces and cutting off materials.