Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for KINDER'S Brown Sugar BBQ Rub, 5 oz; Sweet and Smoky Flavors Combine with Molasses and Citrus Hint for Fresh, Bold, Authentic, Natural Barbecue Flavor; Rub on Any Meat, Pork, Chicken, Fish or Beef at Amazon.com. Seal and store in a cool, dark place until ready to use. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. This is a quick and easy Brown Sugar Brisket rub that has a sweet and mildly spicy flavor. Kinders Rub Brown Sugar - 5 Oz. Kinder’s Brown Sugar Rub is gluten-free, MSG-free and Kosher. The product that I received wasn't the one pictured. I attached a picture of ours that we ran out of, and thats what I wanted. Famous Dave's Steak & Burger Seasoning Bundle - 2 Pack. I think the one in the picture is the old blend of seasonings, which I wanted. 36 calories; protein 0.7g 1% DV; carbohydrates 8.1g 3% DV; fat 0.6g 1% DV; cholesterol 0mg; sodium 473.3mg 19% DV. ; Classic Seasoning with Smoky-Sweet Goodness; Use the Versatile, All-Purpose Seasoning and Smoky Dry Rub on Ribs, Roasts, Any Meat or Vegetable to … Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Smoked for 11 hours with applewood and the taste was great. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. GREAT FOR GRILLING: These are great for grilling chicken, pork, and fish. We do not have any recommendations at this time. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Great rub. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. It had a sweeter taste without the deep char flavor. Amazon.com : Kinder’s Mild BBQ Rub, 6.5 oz. I omitted the cayenne. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/274658/brown-sugar-bbq-rub Most Popular. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Ingredients. everyone loved the ribs! Perfection on those as well. This recipe is a surefire rub for smoked barbecue brisket. Please try again later. Makes enough to cover two 8-pound pork butts or 6 racks of ribs. America's favorite name for fresh, bold, authentic California Barbecue flavor. The sight of the bark made my mouth water and first bite in did not disappoint Only doing half rack of ribs I had some leftover so I ran out and grabbed a pork butt and 2 cornish hens. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. This Weber seasoning is considered the best brown sugar on the market, and … I have a family of wimps. I know this is sacrilege for bbq but it usually tastes burnt to me. Reviewed in the United States on May 27, 2020. It is truly life changing. It really added to the taste of the pulled pork. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. You saved Brown Sugar BBQ Rub to your. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Made the full recipe with the scored pork butt prepared mustard and rub. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Recipe note: used paprika not smoked paprika. Deliciously sweet with just right amount of spices for ribs, burgers, chicken....LOVE it!!! If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption.