I just made my second batch, last week I made the chocolate creamer for the WholesomeYum challenge on Facebook and I made the vanilla creamer today. Whether you’re planning a keto-friendly banana split or a no-to-low carb banana bread, our Keto-Friendly Banana Flavored Extract contains ZERO net carbs so you can satisfy your sweet tooth without the next-day regret. Learn more and join the challenge to enter this month's giveaway. Learn how to make easy keto friendly coffee creamer, with 5 flavor options to try. If you are making chocolate creamer: Sift cocoa powder over the pan, then whisk in. Yes, you can also make keto diet approved coffee creamer with collagen. Don't miss the VIDEO above - it's the easiest way to learn how to make Keto Coffee Creamer! Enjoy! Oh, and did I mention that this keto coffee creamer recipe can be made into 5 different flavors?! So so good!!!! Now I won’t feel guilty indulging. This is the best article about keto creamer that ever read before. I have never thought to make my own coffee creamer, but this looks really easy so I will give it a try. How could I make a butterscotch creamer? Indulge in the irreplaceable sweetness of freshly-peeled bananas without dropping out of ketosis! We'd LOVE for you to share a link with photo instead. Make sugar-free sweetened condensed milk according to the instructions here, but use Besti Powdered Monk Fruit Allulose Blend instead of plain allulose (this is important for the right sweetness level in the final creamer!). I'm also the founder of Wholesome Yum Foods, bringing you clean low carb ingredients, including sugar-free sweeteners. I will try each of the flavors eventually but I think chocolate will always be my go to flavor for sure! carb recipes, with 10 ingredients or less! It is absolutely DELISH! (Full disclosure). With our Keto-Friendly Red Apple Flavored Extract, you can recreate your favorite keto-friendly apple-flavored treats in no time! I made the Pumpkin Spice version of course. The chocolate and pumpkin flavors have just slightly higher carb counts, but still no more than 1g per serving. When we say Keto Friendly it means we have taken out ALL carbohydrates that humans might absorb. Whether you prefer yours plain or fancy, I have you covered. TIP: Exact amount you get from this keto coffee creamer recipe will vary depending on how much you reduce the condensed milk. Use the buttons below to buy my new Besti sweeteners and Wholesome Yum keto ingredients, developed by me personally! Thank you! It dissolves easiest this way. OMG! One of the most common questions I get in our keto support group is, “what is the best keto creamer for coffee?” And while many people on a keto diet opt to drink bulletproof coffee in lieu of creamer, many others (myself included!) Many commercial coffee creamers are loaded with sugar and corn syrup, and many of the sugar-free options are loaded with weird ingredients. Your email address will not be published. Goes great with keto recipes with banana or chocolate flavors, or all on its own. What can you substitute the Heavy Cream with if you want to make it vegan? Yes. The BEST keto coffee creamer recipe! No problem! It’s definitely something to use for desserts another time!) TIP: To add collagen directly to the creamer, add it while the creamer is warm. Type your question or comment below, and click "Post Comment". In addition to this keto approved coffee creamer recipe, I’m sharing all the common questions when it comes to coffee creamer on keto, the best coffee creamer for keto diets, why you should make it at home… and some options for where to buy keto creamer, just in case you do want some convenience at times. Once you have a good extract, you can follow the recipe for hazelnut creamer with your butterscotch extract. Hi Robyn, The trick is to start with a good extract. Yes, but this would increase the carb count significantly. Yes, you can make this keto coffee creamer recipe flavored! It was my absolute favorite in my ‘pre-keto’ life and I’d love to find a way to enjoy it now too Thank you for all your great recipes and informative explanations! Net carb count excludes fiber, erythritol, and allulose, because these do not affect blood sugar in most people. You can … Simply add it to your coffee to your liking! I used the Besti allulose/monk fruit sweetener, vanilla extract, and macadamia nut milk instead of almond milk. And, it is very easy to make. I'm Maya Krampf - cookbook author, recipe developer, meal plan creator, writer, photographer, and keto advocate. . Click on the times in the instructions below to start a kitchen timer while you cook. Hi Tami, I think you could achieve that using extracts. Our Keto-Friendly Caramel Flavored Extract contains ZERO net carbs without sacrificing that decadent caramel taste. Sugar replacements by Wholesome Yum. I am a tea drinker and have never used creamer in my tea – just milk or cream. Love this creamer recipe! Keto Cheese List + Carbs In Cheese, Keto At Starbucks: 30+ Best Keto Starbucks Drinks & Foods, Easy Keto Italian Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe, Easy Keto Crustless Quiche Caprese Recipe, Low Carb Keto Broccoli Salad Recipe With Bacon And Cheese, Keto Bacon Cream Cheese Jalapeño Poppers Recipe. I don’t recommend doing this if you are trying to keep this low carb. Readers also made these similar recipes after making this one. Get 50 classic, easy keto recipes for your holiday table this year, including main dishes, sides, desserts, and more!