The high price target for JE is $10.50 and the low price target for JE is $0.70. Detracting further from its attractiveness, Just Energy is only an occasionally profitable business, having lost money in three of the past six quarters, and made money in the other three, but overall, having lost $287 million more than it made. node.dataset.value : node.getAttribute('data-value'); if (selectedValue) { for (var j = 0; j < node.options.length; j++) { if(node.options[j].value === selectedValue) { node.options[j].selected = 'selected';break;}}}}}, Do Not Sell My Personal Information (CA Residents Only). Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are solely those of the featured analyst. The first split for JE took place on September 17, 2020. See Just Energy Group Inc. (JE) history of stock splits. TipRanks' multi-award winning platform ranks financial experts based on measured performance and the accuracy of their predictions so investors know who to trust when making investment decisions. JEC's second split took place on May 29, 1991. (To watch Ng's track record, click here). "The company will also be implementing a 1:33 reverse split, meaning that 1000 old shares of JE stock will be just 30 going forward. JEC (JEC) has 4 splits in our JEC split history database. It has been relatively quiet when it comes to other analyst activity. 20 hours ago the company announced the closing of its recapitalization plan and reconstitution of the board of directors. Sell) along with a C$0.30 (US$0.22) price target. The reverse stock split is anticipated to become effective before the market open on … After the 1-for-33 reverse share split, granted, the stock's sticker price will probably be closer to $7.26 or thereabouts. Prices shown are actual historical values and are not adjusted for either splits or dividends. Tetra Images/Getty Images. It is very important to do your own analysis before making any investment. DOW 0.00%. The content is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please check your download folder. But in Ng's opinion, that will still leave this stock overpriced by more than 100%. nodes[i].dataset.subscription : nodes[i].getAttribute('data-subscription'); if(status ==='true') {nodes[i].checked = true;}}};var nodes = document.querySelectorAll('#form1783 select[data-value]'); if (nodes) { for (var i = 0; i < nodes.length; i++) { var node = nodes[i]; var selectedValue = node.dataset ? If you use our datasets on your site or blog, we ask that you provide attribution via a "dofollow" link back to this page. These happy events -- the reverse split, as well as the recapitalization -- were both originally expected to take place at the end of the trading day on Sept. 16, but were postponed awaiting FERC approval. Please see the "Historical Prices" tab for adjusted price values. A stock valuation and forecasting report include rating, fair value assessment, return forecasts, market ratio-based valuations and comparable analysis. Prices; Financials; Revenue & Profit; Assets & Liabilities; Margins; Price Ratios; Other Ratios; Other Metrics; Stock Price History; Stock Splits; Market Cap; Stock split history for Just Energy since 2020. As the management scheduled a 1-to-33 reverse split in September the JE reached $9.60 before the market closed at 04:00 pm EDT. The company is undergoing a plan of re-organization. The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc. TipRanks is the most comprehensive data set of sell side analysts and hedge fund managers. Just Energy also sells and rents high efficiency and tankless water heaters, air conditioners and furnaces to Ontario residents. 1 Up Over 1200% Year-To-Date, Coinbase CEO: Trump Administration May ‘Rush Out’ Burdensome Crypto Wallet Rules, Pfizer Completes Combination Of Upjohn And Mylan; Viatris To Begin Trading On Nov. 17, Making A List Of The Top EV Stocks To Watch? Meanwhile, the average price target is $0.30, which suggests a 30% downside on the NYSE. Please check your download folder. RBC Still Sees Doom And Gloom in Just Energy (JE) Stock, Making A List Of The Best Growth Stocks To Buy Now? Cancel. Just Energy Group (JE) has 2 splits in our JE split history database. Just Energy Group Inc. (JE) has announced an anticipated 1-for-33 reverse stock split, in conjunction with the Plan of Arrangement. Just Energy is also settling litigation related to its 2018 acquisition of Filter Group, and conducting a reverse split of its shares such that for every 33 shares of Just Energy a shareholder owns today, after the "split" (which is actually more of a consolidation) such shareholder will receive just 1 new share of the company. JE's second split took place on September 29, 2020. )+[a-z]{2,63}/i);}, failureMessage: "Value must not contain any URL's"});field11.add(Validate.Presence, {failureMessage:"This field is required"});field11.add(Validate.Length, {tooShortMessage:"Invalid length for field value", tooLongMessage: "Invalid length for field value", minimum: 4, maximum: 4});function handleFormSubmit(ele) { var submitButton = ele.querySelector('input[type=submit]'); var spinner = document.createElement('span'); spinner.setAttribute('class', 'loader'); submitButton.setAttribute('disabled', true); submitButton.style.cursor = 'wait'; submitButton.parentNode.appendChild(spinner); return true; }function resetSubmitButton(e){ var submitButtons = e.target.form.getElementsByClassName('submit-button'); for(var i=0;i