This creeping herb grows foliage in the gorgeous shade of gold. The plants will display clusters of pink flowers, above it's many, 1 & 1/2 inch leaves. Find out how to use oregano, and who should avoid it. Grow a garden filled with Italian oregano, from freshly harvested Origanum vulgare seeds. I tend to have to use a good deal of Italian, if I want a definitive, flavor forward oregano profile. Oregano contains antioxidants. In taste, it’s milder flavor than Greek oregano. Italian immigrants helped to make the herb famous around the world through their cooking. Plant outdoors 12 inches apart after all danger of frost has passed. Make sure this fits by entering your model number. Growing the Herb Oregano Oregano needs only a moderately fertile soil to thrive in, though drainage and friability are important. The Italian is very mild, while Greek has a much more pronounced flavor. Oregano herb dried or fresh is a typical Mediterranean food ingredient. You can plant it in wide containers and hanging baskets. As a herb, supplement, or essential oil, it may offer many health benefits. That means you can use it as a spice in Italian, Greek, Turkish, Spanish, South French, Syrian, Lebanese, Israeli/Palestinian food エスビー食品の「フレッシュハーブ」は、フレッシュなハーブの香りとおいしさをお届けします。約30品目を超えるラインアップで、さまざまなレシピにご活用いただけます。フレッシュハーブで普段の食事に華やさを加えませんか? Italian oregano is a very fragrant herb which displays it's red-flushed, green leaves through the summer months. Oregano gives Mediterranean cuisine its warm, aromatic, slightly tangy flavor. Mexican Oregano (Lippia graveolens): Mexican Oregano is a I tend to like it as a background herb in Italian fare. Italian Oregano Herb - Good Scents - Organum vulgare - Live Plant - 3" Pot by Hirt's Gardens 2.9 out of 5 stars 4 ratings Price: $4.99 + $7.59 shipping This fits your .