I liked the idea of smaller brush on end to get small crevices around nose. It's a good brush for blending and blurring. I love It makeup and was excited to try a brush. This was a great brush. But I thought it could be a replacement for my foundation brush. I own a lot of the It brushes! Customers also shopped for. so there are a few ways i like to use this brush is first, i use the smaller end and mixing my foundation because most brand dont have my exact shade. Thank you. Y'all make sure to get one for your collection. This is exactly what I was looking for. I never got the chance to do that, it snapped in half when I was using it, and it was only the fourth or fifth time I've used it. Allows for concentrated application with fantastic under eye coverage. Better than expected! This brush works okay, but it is definitely nothing special. No matter what I used, I could not get the makeup out of the brush. Use IT Brushes For ULTA Airbrush Flawless Foundation Brush #104 with your favorite light weight, liquid foundations. Love using dual ended brushes for makeup on the go. It is a great foundation brush. It sheds a lot and it leaves my foundation streaky. Awesome brush. 100 percent recommend. No streaks, coverage is great, doesn't soak up too much product and I just flat out love it. Thin, tapered head offers smooth, light application; great for buildable foundation! Makeup brush sets take the guesswork out of gathering all the tools you need to create a flawless-looking face. For the most natural look, start with the areas you need the most coverage and build from there! I bought this brush during their 21 days of beauty last year I believe (could have been the year before that). I could have easily removed more because every time I took the one out, another would pull up. just keep an instant brush cleaner to wipe down for the next use. This is perfect for me as I have very dry, sensitive skin and my Lancome brush had hard bristles that were painful on my face. i go over the edges to soften any harsh line on the face. I cleaned it regularly with bath brush. I use the It concealer in the pot and smaller end applies it effortlessly. But the bristles did not feel the same. Glad I got it on sale or I'd be mad about it. My only complaint is that the bristles begin to fall out after a little while. I'm extremely disappointed! I kept putting off buying a new foundation brush because I still have mine from Lancôme that I bought probably 5 years ago. I hadn't had a chance to travel with it and it had stayed on my make up dresser since I bought it, so I knew it had not snapped due to rough handling. For me the effect is nothing short of amazing. After watching someone use a similar brush in a video, I knew it was what I wanted. If you are someone who enjoys putting your base makeup on with a brush you will love this as a stable foundation/concealer brush. I'm so glad I bought this one to replace it. I have purchased different makeup brushes from urban decay, tarte and others this is by far my favorite. This is the best thing I have bought beauty wise in awhile. Foundation Brush #106 $18.96. This brush has bristles that are not very densely packed and are very flimsy. That being said, for most part this brush worked out for me. Worst brush I have ever purchased! That pretty much tells you what you need to know. Used brush for past year. The fact that it's full and soft but not *too* dense allows you to take it under the eye area gently without dragging the skin to even out foundation before applying concealer. It also took less foundation using my fingers. It's great for any liquid foundation. Next. See, Hair: Airbrush finish blurring synthetic brush hair, Lightweight, durable, rounded comfort-grip handle. I found the concealer end to be effective for me, but not with the Bye Bye Concealer since I returned that product (so unnatural looking on my fair skin, looked gross). I'm buying a couple for backup. This item was suggested by a ulta sales associate. fourthly, i could clean up the smaller end and use it to apply a cream contour or blush product. staying active, looking good from Castle Rock, WA. Ultra-luxe, ultra-plush custom-designed Heavenly Luxe® Double Airbrush Foundation Brush features dual-fiber brush hairs for a level of never-before-seen airbrushed complexion perfection. I bought this brush for my under eye concealer and it works great! I have had several of these brushes. It did not feel like other IT brushes that I have owned. Super excited about that. Use to apply my liquid make up. I used a different brand of concealer (more soft, creamy & natural looking) & the concealer end of this brush did well with that one. Very disappointed. This brush works just as well and I like it better. Medium sized, flat paddle with a thin, tapered head offers smooth, light application; great for buildable foundation! I previously owned an IT brush similar to this but it started to age and the bristles were coming out. Experience life-changing, eye-opening results with your IT Brushes for ULTA Airbrush Dual-Ended Flawless Complexion Multitasking Full Coverage Brush #132! secondly, i will dot it on my face with the smaller end. Use IT Brushes For ULTA Airbrush Blurring Foundation Brush #101 with your favorite liquid, powder or cream foundation. So happy I found this one! that as a travel brush. The larger end can also be used to apply, buff and blend your foundation. I wish they were more sturdy. Leaves streaks in makeup foundation. For foundation l, I enjoy a stiff brush that's very dense so that I don't get a ton of streaks in my foundation and concealer. IT Cosmetics Love Flawless Foundation Brush #201 - Sealed $19.99. since have purchase one more backup and another as a gift. Regarding the larger end of the brush, I don't know what to do with it. The wand is made a I sort of acrylic substance. Really helped me buff out my finished looks for a softer contour and highlight. Thin, tapered head offers smooth, light application; great for buildable foundation! I regularly clean the brush. The foundation brush size is on the smaller side but I actually prefer it.