Pre-order Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity and receive an Exclusive Guardian Keychain! Or, save yourself £7.14 if you order from Simply Games - even comes with all the pre-order bonuses. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Zelda Figurine. To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time. Hyrule Warriors: Age Of Calamity Is Already The Best-Selling Warriors Game Of All Time, Hyrule Warriors: Age Of Calamity Reimagined As A Game Boy Color Title, Pre-Order Hyrule Warriors: Age Of Calamity From Nintendo UK For A Chance To Win These Glorious Zelda Figures, Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity - Digital Download. For Collectors, Treasure Box Edition. News Hyrule Warriors: Age Of Calamity Is Already The Best-Selling Warriors Game Of All Time, Video Hyrule Warriors: Age Of Calamity Reimagined As A Game Boy Color Title, Guide: Pokémon Sword And Shield - All Ash’s Pikachu Codes. Not only that it will save you the hassle of going out, you will also receive an in-game item if you ordered before the release game. Learn about all editions and pre order bonuses of Hyrule Warriors Age Of Calamity! The digital version of Hyrule Warriors 2020 will include an in-game item called the Lucky Ladle, as a bonus. Learn more about Zelda, the four Champions, the King of Hyrule and more through dramatic cutscenes as they try to save the kingdom from Calamity. Pre-Order with No Deposit - Payment on Dispatch PEGI Rating. 【Genshin Impact】Star Of Destiny - Co-op Event Guide, 【Genshin Impact】Unusual Hilichurls Location. Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity is a welcome surprise that gives players a brand new way to enjoy their time in Breath of the Wild's Hyrule. Preorder now. I do actually already have both figures, but I wouldn't say no if I won another pair. Game trailer opens in another window. Watch Trailer. Animal Crossing: New Horizons: Turkey Day - Franklin, Tha... Nintendo Switch Looks Poised To Smash 'Crazy Records' Thi... Pokémon Teases 'Very Special' 25th Anniversary Celebrati... Join 1,066,999 people following Nintendo Life: © 2020 Nlife Media, partner of Gamer Network. Weapon Fusion Guide - How To Upgrade & Remove Seals, Korok Locations - How To Get All Korok Seeds. It just doesn't. Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Switch is planned to release on November 20, 2020 for the Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch Lite. 71% of stock has sold already and is the cheapest online price using the 20% off code PURCHASE20 as is usually £46.99. Playing the demo again swayed me, I enjoyed Impa'a ninja terracotta army moves too much. Please read our FTC Disclosure for more information. I already own the Link Statue. For hardcore Zelda Fans, you can purchase the Treasure Box Edition. Move to Wishlist Save to Wishlist Log in/sign up to use Wishlists! Online Customers: Item will ship with your game. It can be pre-purchased at Game City (JP). Update (Fri 11th Sep, 2020 11:15 BST): Koei Tecmo's website has now updated, giving us our first look at the contents of the Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity deluxe edition … Plenty of buying options for the upcoming Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity have already gone live, but we now have our first look at one of the pre-order … Ladle doesn't count. Try the demo! Hyrule Warriors: Age Of Calamity Korok Locations Guide — Chapters. Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity ‘Treasure Box’ The game will also feature a collector's edition of the game called Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity ‘Treasure Box.’ This edition will include an acrylic photo print, a ‘paraglider’ blanket, and a Guardian charm, which can be seen on the Koei Tecmo pre-order link for Japanese residents. If you do decide to buy through the Nintendo Store, good luck! If you're thinking of picking up a copy of Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity ahead of its launch this Friday, you might want to consider heading to the Nintendo Official UK Store. It comes in two different variants – a standard release and a collector's edition. Your feedbacks will be checked by our staffs and will be attended to accordingly. Not valid on Digital. The Treasure Box Edition is currently a Japan only edition. Just putting this here as posted it yesterday on another story... You can get 'Age Of Calamity' for £37.49 from UK eBay seller boss_deals. Pre-order Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity at GameStop and receive an Exclusive Mystery Guardian Keychain! Nintendo Switch Lite (Turquoise) The Legend of Zelda Doub... Nintendo Switch Lite (Coral) The Legend of Zelda Double Pack. I have $99.00 in eshop credit waiting to buy it digitally but I can always spend that on something else if I can get a deal elsewhere. You can still snag a … Like a giant Amiibo. While it is a bit of a hassle to order, you will receive lots of Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity physical goods that are not sold in separately or other shops. Please be advised that we may not reply to every individual feedbacks. Battle hordes of Hyrule’s most formidable foes Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment... Twitch Streamers Banned For Playing Hyrule Warriors: Age Of Calamity, Pokémon Sword And Shield's Gloria Has Finally Been Given A Voice, And It's (Very) British, Random: 3D-Printed Rainbow Road Takes Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit To A Whole Other Level, Nintendo's Huge Cyber Deals Sale Is Now Live, Up To 75% Off Top Games (Europe), Nintendo Goes Big With Cyber Deals Sale, Up To 50% Off Top Switch Games (North America), Hyrule Warriors, The Legend of Zelda, Dynasty Warriors, Review: Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity - Not The Zelda Game You Want, But Perhaps The One You Need, Gallery Hyrule Warriors: Age Of Calamity: Every Playable Character. I bought it for $30 on ebay and don't regret it. ©Nintendo Co., Ltd. 2020 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. He’d much rather just have a night in with Mario Kart and a pizza, and we can’t say we blame him. GameWith uses cookies and IP addresses. While it is a bit of a hassle to order, you will receive lots of Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity physical goods that are not sold in separately or other shops. 100 years before The Legend of Zelda™: Breath of the Wild. Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity is a sequel to the hack and slash combat game Hyrule Warriors, so combat is going to play an even bigger role in the new game, meaning this weapon set will likely be more than a cosmetic choice. Yeah I got the email yesterday and pre ordered it that evening.