Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. https://www.inspiredtaste.net/38249/honey-mustard-dressing-recipe Also it was a little sweet for me so i just added more mustard to taste and added a dash of pepper for some kick. Absolutely first rate. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/fast-honey-mustard-salad-dressing It is perfect for dipping chicken fingers. Dressing a salad is only one good reason to make this honey mustard dressing. I like it better than Denny's and that use to be my favorite. Store covered in the refrigerator. Print Pin. Print Pin. Thanks! I used dijon mustard and low fat mayo from Trader Joes. He loved it. I hate to be the voice of dissent in such an overwhelming chorus of praise, but I really didn't care for this dressing - I found the flavour of the mayonnaise to be VERY overpowering. Use immediately or store in the refrigerator, covered, for up to 3 days. In a medium bowl, whisk together the mustard, honey, vinegar, and salt. Stream the oil into the dressing: Remove the plug in the lid, and on medium-low speed, gradually stream in the oil. Also try our easy Buttermilk Blue Cheese Dressing. It was great, Couldn't tell it wasn't made with mayo even DH liked it and he hates anything low-fat. Use immediately or store in the refrigerator, covered, for up to 3 days. Cook 2 minutes. I can't believe 4 simple ingredients created something so wonderful. Congrats! Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Get Honey Mustard Dressing Recipe from Food Network You can also find 1000s of Food Network's best recipes from top chefs, shows and experts. The only thing I did differently was to use honey dijon stone ground mustard. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. 5 from 9 votes. https://www.inspiredtaste.net/38249/honey-mustard-dressing-recipe Dressing a salad is only one good reason to make this honey mustard dressing. 157 calories; protein 0.4g 1% DV; carbohydrates 6.8g 2% DV; fat 14.8g 23% DV; cholesterol 7mg 2% DV; sodium 162.8mg 7% DV. Serves 4 servings. Taste and add more salt, pepper, and honey to taste, if y… Thank you for sharing the 4 simple ingredients with us. All rights reserved, Sign up for the Recipe of the Day Newsletter Privacy Policy, Brussels Sprouts with Apple Cider Dressing, Gluten-Free Roasted Garlic and Herb Gravy. Just like Lonestar Restaurant makes....great for chicken and fries YUMMY!! I served it on a main dish salad with lettuce greens, chopped bell pepper, carrot, celery, and sauteed turkey breast, all topped with toasted almonds. I was able to salvage it with a few additions, and my husband, none the wiser about its original form, thought it quite pleasant - hence, the 3 stars. I used low fat mayo and it was still wonderful! Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. This is the best honey mustard. 5 from 9 votes. It’s perfect for dipping, being a thicker sauce, so you’ll want to mix it up as a dip for chicken, crispy potatoes, and even steak. Thanks for sharing Mary Ann!! In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, honey, and lemon juice. It was fantastic. Ingredients in Honey Mustard Sauce He warned me he was not a "honey mustard" kind of guy. I did decrease the mayo a little because I do not care for dressings with a strong mayo taste. This was very a very good (and simple!) I told my husband I had been experimenting with new salad dressing recipes. All rights reserved. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. In a medium bowl, whisk together the mustard, honey, vinegar, and salt. I have looked all over for a recipe that tastes like the honey mustard in restaurants. Prep 2 … He warned me he was not a "honey mustard" kind of guy. I made a new honey mustard dressing. Prep 2 minutes. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/fast-honey-mustard-salad-dressing It was fantastic. Gradually whisk in the oil to make a creamy dressing. He asked, "That was honey mustard?" Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. This honey mustard dressing recipe is so easy to prepare and tastes better than anything you’ll buy at the store! Replace the plug and slowly increase the blender speed to high. And watch videos demonstrating recipe prep and cooking techniques. I thoroughly enjoy it as a salad dressing and as a dipping sauce for chicken. A keeper for the Recipe hall of fame! Shake or re-whisk … Use as a dip or salad dressing. Use right away or store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 3 days. This is EXACTLY what I was looking for. Thanks! Prepare to start dipping everything in sight! Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. If you like, you can use lime juice instead of lemon juice. I'm terribly sorry; I had such high hopes for this recipe. After he licked the bowl, I asked him how he liked the honey mustard dressing. This honey mustard dressing recipe is so easy to prepare and tastes better than anything you’ll buy at the store! Blend for 10 to 15 seconds, or until the dressing is emulsified. I have also previously tried the dressing with the regualar mustard, but my family and I prefer the dijon. Honey Mustard Dressing is a creamy condiment used for topping all kinds of salads, sandwiches, and of course, for dipping. This incredibly easy recipe will be a staple in our house. Amount is based on available nutrient data. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.