Sale price ... 4 String Bass Ghost Loaded Hipshot A Style Bridge (Please select finish) Regular price Price: $230.95 USD. SKU: A_Style_5_FM3. Hipshot 5 String Vintage bass bridge gives you the vibe of the classic bent-plate design with much needed improvements where it counts. Description At first blush, the KickAss™ might seem like a simple, heartfelt tribute to Leo Quan’s BadAssII®. bass guitar, fan-fret, bass bridge, B-bender, guitar bridge, tremolo, bass machine heads, bass tuners, multi-scale, tuners, bridges, headless, vibrato, hardware Free shipping on domestic orders over $50 USD! Especially on the B. I had to switch to a tapered B to get the intonation right. Free shipping on domestic orders over $50 USD! I had to fill in the existing 5 screw holes in the bass' body before drilling 3 new holes for this bridge. Not every manufacturer will be a 5-string bridge with distance and adjustment. 607-532-9404 Workmanship is excellent. If this one feature would be done, than the bridge would be more than perfect! He recommended hardware from Hipshot. When the bass is ready, I will write another review. Click here for an important COVID-19 Update: Available in five string spacings from .656” (16.5mm) to .822” (21mm), Innovative Micro-Adjust saddle design allows for an additional 1.5mm of side-to-side adjustment for even greater string spacing possibilities, CNC machined from solid brass for a thick and punchy low end or aircraft grade aluminum for airy and brilliant highs, Accommodates both string-thru body and top load bridge designs, Quick load slots make string changes easy and prevent damage to your bass, Available in durable chrome, black, and gold finishes, For a direct Fender® retrofit, we recommend the. $115.92. The strings weren't centered on the neck. Click here for an important COVID-19 Update: Steel saddles secured to the main assembly provide superb string-to-instrument sonic transmission for punchy, long sustaining tone, String through body or top load option gives you maximum tonal versatility. Hipshot 5 String A Style Fendermount3 Bass Bridge. 5 String Transtone Bass Bridge. This brass 5 string bridge is top notch quality, second to none. Info@Hipshot.com, I needed a string through bridge for a custom design with an integrated full body ramp. All of my Minor 7 custom bass designs feature hipshot bridges for the ultimate in performance, consistency and stunning looks. It was almost like installing new strings. You are the best. I purchased and installed a brass bridge to replace the original Hipshot aluminum bridge. That's what I did. It took a little time to figure out how exactly to set the tonation but after that was done I haven't had to touch it since. I put this bridge on a 5 string Jazz bass I refinished and its the best purchase I could have made. As start-up bass builder I'm only using the Hipshot bridge on all my basses. Love this thing. Description 656 Spacing Dimensions 708 Spacing Dimensions 750 Spacing Dimensions The D Style bridge is your solution for a sleek and versatile two post bridge system. I offset it toward the B-string side just slightly so as to give me a little more room on the G-string side where I actually use those upper frets, though the B-string is still sitting comfortably over the 22nd fret. The unique intonation system uses a lock down screw to secure the saddle in place once set to keep you focused on playing and not on the state of your hardware. Details: Retrofit your Fender 4 Hole Mount Pattern.This bridge utilizes four mounting holes. ... Hipshot is not affiliated with FMIC..669.708.750: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. With the brass, I got more clarity, crystalline bell like top end and overtones. 5 String B Style Bass Bridge. Easily adjust the bridge height to accommodate any neck angle and lock it securely in place. Easy to set up as well. Drilling pilot holes is easy if you take your time. Info@Hipshot.com. UPC: 00840000916570. Hipshot A style bridge, lollipop tuners and double stop Dtuner. This bridge gets a 10 in my book! Start with a small bit, then gradually increase the size, and gradually decrease the depth of pilot hole. But there was one problem, the bridge must be custom color combination chrome + black. The new holes aren't anywhere near the old ones, so there's no problem with drilling too close to an existing hole. Available in chrome, satin, black, and gold finishes. Volume Pot Cable Assembly. Precision machined from durable top grade brass or aluminum and featuring a fully adjustable groove-locking saddle design, the A Style bridge offers the best in playability and no-buzz tone transference with a sleek, modern look. Set the depth on your drill so the bit only goes in about 3/4 of the length of the screw. This is the best looking and functioning bass bridge design I have come across, that's why is comes standard on Labyrinth Guitarworks basses! For the MIM J5, the factory holes are completely hidden under the bridge. We worked hard to ensure that the … For secure, vibrant and massive bridge action, the TransTone has it all covered! Need a minimalist bridge for your through body build or a sl The construction and locking features are really helpful. However the bridge is very well made and adds a lot of sustain and mass. A closer look, however, reveals significant improvements under the hood that put this bridge in a class of its own. Which is exactly what I'm looking for and found.