Argan Oil Repairing Deep Conditioner Packette is a super strengthening, hydrating treatment that will restore and smooth dry, damaged, chemically treated or over processed hair. I don't feel it improved my hair at all in the long run. I just colored the ends of my hair and this product gave me lots of hydration back into my ends! This deep conditioner is a super strengthening, hydrating treatment that will restore and smooth dry, damaged, chemically treated or over processed hair. the whole package is a little much for my medium thick, bra strap length hair but i use it all anyway because i need it so infrequently. Even after I washed it out used my conditioner and then put a leave in in my hair I could still smell it and it made my head feel nasty! Product Reviews Rated 4.47 out of 5 stars 189 I'm starting to use it once a week when I wash my hair. Will use again. Thank you everyone! I was put off by the smell, but I will be using it again with how soft and shiny my hair turned out. I used this for the first time last week after I showered, I even slept on my hair and it wasn't frizzy! Use the Shea butter one. this smells awful and doesn't help at all! Absolutely amazing results. I enjoyed using this mask, it was moisturizing and smelled good, I rarely use hair masks since my hair is so fine but this one seemed to do ok with my hair. Argan Oil from Morocco Repairing Deep Conditioner. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. In only ten minutes, this made my bleached and colored hair feel so smooth that I cannot stop touching it! I was amazed. My hair is soft again and it's been 2 days and no knots and my hair feels so refreshed like this hair is renewed. Reviewed in the United States on June 30, 2018. I use it 1-2 times a month. I have thin hair so I wish there was a smaller size so I didn't have to waste as much. There's a problem loading this menu right now. The pouch lasts 2 uses for me. Immediately back to the same old dry damaged hair. But for that first day (when my hair looked like a homeless person's) it was really soft and very fun to touch and play with. It made my very damaged hair (I've been bleaching my hair for years) very very soft. i have to use a purely moisturizing mask (currently the nymn apple matcha butter mask) after or my hair will be dry and unhappy from all that protein but when used in a way my hair tolerates, there's nothing like it for making my swirls bouncy, defined and shiny. I abuse my poor hair, this conditioner always leaves it soft and shiny. Reviewed in the United States on July 30, 2018. The next morning my hair looked even healthier and shinier. Apply a generous amount of deep conditioner to clean, wet hair. Argan Oil, unique to Morocco, is known for its high absorbing, penetrating and split end repairing qualities while leaving even the most damaged hair soft and nourished with added moisture. My hair feels so healthy after just 1 application. I loved it so much I bought the HASK whole line of hair care products. BUY IT. Ideal for use 1-2 times per week, or as needed. LOVE. Hask Argan Oil From Morocco Repairing Deep Conditioner, Hair Treatment... Hask Argan Oil From Morocco Repairing Deep Conditioner, Hair Treatment 1.75 oz. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Hask Argan Oil From Morocco Repairing Deep Conditioner, Hair Treatment 1.75 oz at Amazon.com. Of course I also stopped coloring my hair to help it grow, but this fixed all the damage I did. This has transformed my hair into healthy shiny hair! Hask® Argan Oil Repairing Conditioner. most people's hair will be able to tolerate this once weekly or monthly, especially if it's chemically treated. also, safe for my treated hair. I love this hair mask! (3a-b hair, somewhat processed), Reviewed in the United States on December 21, 2018. Infused with moisturizing Argan Oil, this conditioner penetrates the hair shaft, gently softening and detangling while protecting against damage and breakage, leaving even the most rebellious hair frizz-free, silky-soft and super glossy. Highly recommend. Can’t wait to buy again, Reviewed in the United States on November 1, 2018, They have many good products. I apply it all over to damp hair and leave it on for about 30 minutes. Dafür wird sie nach der Haarwäsche auf das nasse Haar aufgetragen, einmassiert und circa 10 Minuten einwirken gelassen. My hairstylist recommended Redken extreme because my hair is so overly dry and damaged from Blonding it The Redken did nothing for my hair so I decided to try the hask treatment And my hair was smooth and shiny and soft for the first time in six months I’m going to buy a ton of these. I was so grateful to have my soft silky hair back! After each use after shampoo it softens and smooths my hair. my hair normally despises protein and this stuff is absolutely loaded with it. Water / Eau (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Quaternium-18, Lanolin, Fragrance / Parfum (Fragrancia), Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Rice Protein / Siloxysilicate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Silk Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Juglans Nigra (Black Walnut) Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Panthenol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Sodium PCA, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Caramel, Yellow 5.