Lenovo's trend of putting an unobtrusive webcam shutter into its laptops continues here. Please try your search again later. Lenovo Yoga C640 Laptop (10 th Gen Core i7/ 16GB/ 512GB SSD/ Win10) Comparison, review and rating. That's where most people begin their search, and both devices toe the line of being perfect PCs. ASUS VivoBook S15 S533 Thin and Light Laptop, 15.6” FHD Display, Intel Core i5-10210U CPU, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB PCIe SSD, Windows 10 Home, Indie Black, S533FA-DS51. The Yoga C640 has been pared down to just one USB-C, with charging instead of going through a barrel slot. Lenovo Yoga C640 Laptop (10 th Gen Core i7/ 16GB/ 512GB SSD/ Win10) Smartphone - Here you can check Lenovo Yoga C640 Laptop (10 th Gen Core i7/ 16GB/ 512GB SSD/ Win10) latest price, camera, battery, ram, storage, memory other specifications and features online. I used the Yoga C640 for everyday productivity work for a few days, including word processing, heavy web browsing, video streaming, and email. The C640 is perfectly sized to be a convertible that can convert into tent, stand, and tablet modes. Altogether the Yoga C640 isn't a perfect 13-inch convertible, and there were some cut corners to keep the cost down, but it's still a solid option available at a great price that the premium options just can't touch. Still, the C640 held up under rather vigorous productivity work. The Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon is an excellent laptop, but what if you want to project the display onto a larger screen? Microsoft is working on a software solution that would allow app developers to bring their Android apps to Windows 10 with little to no code changes by packaging them as an MSIX and allowing developers to submit them to the Microsoft Store. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. With 300 nits of brightness, you’ll see every detail—combined with the rich, layered sound of front-facing speakers and Dolby Atmos when listening through headphones. The 60Wh battery is rather large for a laptop this size with this level of hardware, and I clocked just less than 14 hours from PCMark10's Modern Office battery test. Here's a detailed breakdown of the exact specs found in the Yoga C640 I tested for review. Getting your hands on a new keyboard is exciting for PC users, and thanks to Black Friday, it's more affordable than ever before. We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Get and set reminders, order dinner, turn on your favorite playlist, and more. I also ran PCMark 10's SSD test and came back with a score of 1,224. The touch display is rather basic with only an FHD option, but that's sort of expected at this price. Harga Laptop Lenovo Yoga C640-33ID - Iron Grey [i7-10510U/ 16 GB/ 512 GB/ 13.3/Win10 Office2019/Fingerprint] Termurah November 2020 | Cicilan 0% Gratis Ongkir 100% Original … Lack of LTE is a shame because it helped make the C630 something special for those always on the move. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Even then, something with Intel's Ice Lake integrated Iris Plus graphics or a dedicated GPU will make a lot more sense. Forget your charger The Yoga C640 offers up to 12 hours of all day power*. It was compared as a cheaper alternative to the Samsung Galaxy Book2, another hot ARM-based device at the time. New, used, and refurbished products purchased from Marketplace vendors are subject to the returns policy of the individual vendor. A respectable score here from a test that measures how well a PC's hardware works together to accomplish regular work. Lenovo Yoga C640 i7-10510U 16Gb 512GB SSD 13.3 FHD Touch Win 10 Specification / Spesifikasi : * Core i7 10510U – * Wifi, Webcam 720p, BT 4.1, FP * 13.3″ FHD Touch, Active Pen * RAM … Microsoft 365 Family | 3 Months Free, Plus 12-Mont... Adobe Acrobat Pro DC | PDF converter | 12-month Su... McAfee Total Protection 2021,3 Device, Antivirus I... Tech Ontrend (Choose Expedited for 2nd Day), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. With the PC being pressed, it turns on and stays on as it should, which is far less noticeable. The project is codenamed 'Latte' and I'm told it could show up as soon as next year. The Yoga C630 featured dual USB-C ports (one reserved for charging) alongside dual USB-A, a 3.5mm audio jack, and a SIM slot. We're LIVE with the Windows Central Video Podcast today at 2:30pm ET, make sure you're there! Lenovo supplied Windows Central with a review unit of the Yoga C640, with 10th Gen Intel "Comet Lake" Core i3-10110U CPU with two cores and a turbo frequency up to 4.1GHz. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. One of the shining features that have carried over from the Yoga C630 is battery life. Lenovo Yoga C640-13IML-33ID [Intel I7-10510U-16GB-SSD 512GB-Intergrated-13.3 Inch FHD-WIN10+OHS-Iron Grey] Rp15,500,000 Apple Macbook Pro 2019 MVVM2 16 … It's plenty sturdy, and it's finished with an iron-gray "sandblasted" coating that feels a lot like the soft-touch type Lenovo uses on the ThinkPad lineup. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. There's a problem loading this menu right now. That's a stellar price even for the relatively low-end hardware inside, as we will see when it comes to features and build quality. Harga Lenovo Yoga C640 33ID Lenovo Yoga C640 33ID merupakan sebuah laptop hybrid terbaru 2019 yang menawarkan desain yang cantik dan ditenagai prosesor Intel Core i7 generasi ke-10 atau Comet Lake terbaru. There was a problem completing your request.